Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,541 to 18,555 of 31140
-
02-13-21 11:42 #12600Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ginger
She's a sweetheart. Cute face. Short and curvy. Can take a pounding. She's stays in a nice apartment. No demons or drama. Probably the safest and cleanest girl you I'll see on STG.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 11:41 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 408Yes! Go see her! She's very on point! She has her shit together--I've seen her a couple times now--she's worth it.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 11:21 #12598Senior Member

Posts: 7338Googling phone numbers often comes up empty but the image search can be useful sometimes.
Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 11:20 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 7338There is a lot I don't see or hear. I have limited funds to play with too. It is hard to keep all the information straight too. Thanks for your reply.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 10:24 #12596Senior Member

Posts: 94Lots of reviews on ginger. Surprised that you are asking being a senior member, but she is great. Great location, clean and safe. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 09:54 #12595Senior Member

Posts: 65Google reverse image search shows the picture's are Ellie Goulding a English singer-songwriter. that tells you the the pictures are fake.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
Google is actually your best tool for research, when I am in doubt I google the phone number then do a reverse image search on the pictures.
-
02-13-21 09:37 #12594Senior Member

Posts: 7338Ginger
Has anybody tried Ginger?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/58774179/#.
"Mature & Respectful clientele only! Located in Uptown. By appointment only, Wed-Sat 12pm-7pm! Text to book!
980-339-2710
Nym: Ginger
Age: 26
Location: Uptown"
-
02-12-21 19:24 #12593Senior Member

Posts: 666Fun size Steph
Anyone has her digits? I pm king for it but he has not been back since then and that was back in August.
Thanks!
-
02-12-21 15:57 #12592Senior Member

Posts: 346Ava Rose
Posted about over the summer.
Originally Posted by CharlotteMath
[View Original Post]
Ava is a Personal Trainer? Then why the FUPA at 23? Not to mention the alien shaped head. We can visit Area 51 if we want to see that, for cheaper as well.
But love that a "personal trainer" had to get lipo.
Both her and her girl, Riley have shit attitudes & major GPS.
-
02-12-21 15:43 #12591Senior Member

Posts: 229April
Has anyone tried April? I just seen her post not to long ago.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3189674
-
02-12-21 15:02 #12590Senior Member

Posts: 75Bills?
Maybe 6 20 dollar bills. GPS.
Originally Posted by Chubb4
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 13:45 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 427Ava Rose
Have to exho what Chubb said. She's fun and a borderline nympho but she's not a 6 bills girl by any stretch.
Originally Posted by Chubb4
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 13:35 #12588Regular Member

Posts: 16Gfe
I wish there were more GFE in and around Charlotte. Jess is okay but I didn't connect well with her tbh. Cali used to be amazing GFE but she seemed to be going down. She barely responds now.
-
02-12-21 12:20 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 309If you search Angelina you'll find quite a few hits. Mostly negative.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:34 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 166Might be hit or miss
She can come off bitchy. But she did good with me.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
She just got them pierced. Where are you finding her reviews?











Reply With Quote





