Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 26928
-
02-13-21 07:58 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 311Taylor
Use to go by Nicole.
Originally Posted by GVAudley
[View Original Post]
Try searching that on Listcrawler in Joliet.
Been around a while.
-
02-13-21 01:40 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 49Jade Hollow
She used to go by Ramona. Saw quite a few posts on here where she either ghosted clients or went silent when it was time to confirm location and time. One guy that talked to her from this forum said she was very nerving cause she had a stalker bothering her. No report on anyone actually seeing her yet. Give it a try and let us know.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 00:30 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 41Please do. I'm curious how it goes. Noticed her recently and was intrigued.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 19:35 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 520Long-time member from Alaska, recommending an Ebony visitor to Chicago
First time poster to the Chicago forum, but have been a long-time senior member in other states. This girl right here was just up in Anchorage, Alaska, where I saw her. She mentioned her next stop was Chicago, so I thought I'd take a moment to share my experience with my Chi Town brothers. Locally she's going by "Ivy Dior"(she was "Lex" in Alaska), and this is her Adultlook link".
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3187855
And here's a copy of what I wrote for my boys among the Frozen Chosen:
Finally, below are a couple of pics to wet your appetites."Saw Lex's ads on STG and Adultlook. She's also on TNA as "Lovemiamor". Her photo's are really her, and they portray exactly what she looks like. Except in real life she smiles a LOT more.
I texted for a date, and the business side was professional, and included light screening. She met me at the 3+-star hotel room door wearing a legless black lace body-suit that allowed her firm bubble-butt to remain uncovered for visual and tactile inspection. Her photos are accurate, but avoid showing slight "baby damage" - quite minimal, but easily noticed. Lex has a very pretty face, and an upbeat high energy happiness about her, with a ready laugh. It should be noted that she is a "safety girl", in that any activity involving my dick and her available orifices also involved a condom. Nevertheless, overall, she was fun to be with and I would highly recommend taking her for a ride.
Lex has a real girl-next-door friendliness, but at the same time is super sexy. We discussed her do's and don'ts (no anal, all services covered) and then I used her bathroom, after which I undressed and laid on the bed. By that time she had pulled her body suit off, down to her waist, and she climbed up onto the bed with me. Her breasts are amazing. Quite firm, with just the perfect amount of "hang", and large, very responsive nipples. While I gently handled them she began a lubricated hand job (covered BJ's don't really do it for me).
As I started to get hard she laid down beside me so I could let my hands explore her body. This ended up with me sucking firmly on one of her breasts while I also began fingering her vagina. She verbally expressed her enjoyment, and after spelling the alphabet on her clit a couple of times I moved into massaging her G-spot. She almost immediately got very wet, so I had her apply the condom, and then re-positioned us for missionary. Once that "ice" was broken we cycled through all the usual positions, including a monumental view in doggy. We ended up back in mish, whereupon she mentioned the time. So I rolled onto my back, where she skillfully finished me with an uncovered (of course) handjob, with excellent results.
Overall, it was a great session. She took direction quite well and definitely knows her way around a man's body. I will definitely repeat if I can get away from work again before she leaves town.
JG.
-
02-12-21 18:48 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 338Cmon bruh. Looks phony as a three dollar bill.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 17:56 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 269No go
Tried to contact motel Jen today since I love petite / skinny women with big boobs. Got no response to text message. I'll give it a few days and try her after the weekend if she's still around.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
As for doggy Jen, I've heard other reports of guys banging her while having their thighs and ankles licked by a sled team. Not my thing.
-
02-12-21 17:51 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 269Fatima
I tried her out a couple years ago. Overall decent experience but she does have some things she's weird about. One thing in particular she would not let me hit it doggy, or even turn around and let me see her ass. She told me afterwards that guys have tried to sneak the condom off and raw dog her. Didn't try to kiss her, I don't do that. But enjoyed seeing her thick lips around my covered rod while on her knees. Hit it mish and played with the bolt ons. Pulled it off to tit fuck her and bust on her nipples. I would repeat in a pinch. Like others have said she's not passionate, but if you're into treating her like a Fleshlight then maybe your thing.
Originally Posted by Bateman97
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 16:58 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 1445Darn, I really wanted there to be a good review of her. She's got that young Jeanine Pirro look with the kissable DSL that I like.
Originally Posted by Bateman97
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 16:00 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 117Jade Hallow
Hello guys, I've tried searching a topic about this girl and I only find one which is an old one and theres no description about her or whats over.
Any of you guys visited her?
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/048138110774
-
02-12-21 14:50 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 1172Mercedes Wave: terrible reviews
The pics are tasty and she writes a good ad, I've been seriously tempted, but no way in hell would I do it after what I've read in her reviews on LC. Except by not paying until *AFTER* services were provided..
Originally Posted by Mikka22
[View Original Post]
Mercedes Wave: terrible reviews
She has a terrible review from 2/10, and I know for a fact that when the same pics and ad text were using a previous phone number, there were 2 more terrible reviews.
The general theme is that she *likes* taking the money and then not providing services. That she actually enjoys fucking around with guys.
See attached for 2/10 review:
-
02-12-21 14:28 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 118Taylor from Joliet
Has anyone had any deets from Taylor from Joliet? She has two different phone numbers.
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...y/056726196285
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...107/6305996022
Also just setup with this one below today. Will report back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/57406980/
SK.
-
02-12-21 11:27 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 56Spinner
Anyone dreamt of this ebony spinner?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58744086/
-
02-12-21 10:37 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 76What were the rates for the agency and where approx is the incall location? PM the details of you could.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 01:00 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 395Offering
Have used that agency. Girls are beautiful! Amazing bodies! Bad thing they're all non-GFE. I even offer nice tip for GFE but they all said no due to covid which I think was bullshit.
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 00:21 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 184Visiting agency
Anyone partake in this south american offering? https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9515672.htm.
Seen the agency travel through, just not sure if I want to fire up the verification machine to book.












Reply With Quote




