Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 10969
-
02-16-21 19:34 #3994Regular Member

Posts: 5Just curious on What does CLM stand for?
Just curious on What does CLM stand for?
-
02-16-21 16:32 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 1358Jessica at CLM is open and a freak (Thin MILF) who I've enjoyed on 2 occasions. Not sure if she is open for a trip to Greece but given how things went with her, I think yes.
Originally Posted by Arkangel6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 16:29 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 183Maggiebb at ece?
Has anyone seen her? There aren't any posts. DM me if you prefer.
-
02-16-21 15:09 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 395Ccg
CCG- Megan new girl. Very attractive Latina. Nice juicy booty! Had a great connection! BBBJ, DATY, DATO, DFK, LFK.
Only bad thing she only works 2 days a week and during the week. Will repeat!
-
02-16-21 11:20 #3990Regular Member

Posts: 11CLM Recommendations
Hello friends,
I am going to CLM soon and would appreciate a recommendation for a 3 hole girl or even a freak that is open to anything. I have been out if the game for a while because of covid and have a real bad itch that needs to be scratched. Please PM me or post on here thank you and be safe.
-
02-15-21 19:16 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 27Re: CLM Maddie?
Any one have any experience with Maddie from same CLM?
Originally Posted by TheResheis2
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:31 #3988Regular Member

Posts: 10Suzie CLM
Saw Suzie (formally Jenny?) from CLM. I had booked an hour appointment but when I got there, she told me that she was overbooked and could only do a half hour session. That sucked and while it wasn't really her fault, kinda knocked CLM down a peg for me personally.
Decided to do the half hour and asked for DATY but said she didn't like it. I've heard from previous reports that Suzie loves DATY and DATO so just note YMMV here. Started by sucking her nipples which moved into a BJ. I asked if she would do BBBJ which she was hesitant to do and said we could do CFS and BBBJ for 2. 0 or CFS and CBJ for 1. 5 on top of the door fee. A little steep for me but I was horny so I decided to do CFS and BBBJ for 2. 0. Gave good sloppy head but kept wiping her tongue because she said she didn't like the taste of pre-cum. Had a great ass for a spinner like her and finally finished in the bag to end the session.
In hindsight, I would not have paid that 2. 0 especially for a shortened session and for her wiping her mouth every couple of minutes but in the end I got what I came for. For me it was good service but probably won't repeat due to the price. Had better experiences with Melissa and Jessica in the past so I'll probably stick with them going forward unless anyone has other suggestions for girls that aren't as pricey but still do BBBJ.
Looks: 7. 0.
Service: 7. 5.
-
02-12-21 12:20 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 135Milena
https://tryst.link/escort/milena001
Originally Posted by Yasoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 05:01 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 43Milena from EEC
Does anyone know if Milena is still around or gone INDY?
-
02-10-21 17:48 #3985Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-09-21 19:49 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 49Fair Enough
I admit I'm yet another new / low count reviewer posting about PCM. As always YMMV but I was able to setup appts and receive services as advertised. Pics are real and they are not LE. Only complaints are the elevated rates and limited availability.
-
02-08-21 18:13 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 71Chicago Cover Girls. Reputable agency, been in business for years.
Originally Posted by ManuelJellison
[View Original Post]
http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/companions.html
-
02-08-21 15:01 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 135What is this service CCG? Can you please explain this?
Originally Posted by Esidia
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 22:21 #3981Regular Member

Posts: 4Kara Markus managing her and others
Secret Paramour is inactive. He now has.
https://egroup.escortbook.com/model-brianna-50603.
Hookers ain't independent, Markus Mce still hooking them. That includes Kara. Many fake reviews from Kara, Anastasia, Natalia, and Kelani, and Nicki, and others. I would stay clear with Markus, egroup there is a reason why MCE, Modelsclubelite, isn't active anymore. He was in contact with Will from Angellis Escorts. Will recently got in trouble with feds, so be careful with Markus egroup and his bull shit so called independents. Will is going to bring Markus down.
-
02-07-21 10:49 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 71Re: CCG Phoenix
I saw her soon after she started with CCG, about a month ago. She was great. Friendly, professional, GFE. Maybe a tad mechanical if I had to really nitpick. Would recommend.
Originally Posted by Svendd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





