Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23610

    Viet

    Quote Originally Posted by Dossy1  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?
    I don't think there's any in Chicago. You might need to go to California for that.

  2. #23609
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossy1  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?
    I would check out the far western burbs, Carol Stream and the like. There are so many Vietnamese in those areas there's bound to be a massage therapist out there.

  3. #23608
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    I don't have Maria but would like to get info of your girls.
    Pm me for info on those two.

  4. #23607

    Vietnamese Massage

    I've been on a mission to find a Vietnamese Massage Parlor. I've been all over Chicago and haven't found one yet. Does anyone know of any in the area?

  5. #23606
    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJoon  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone have Maria in there? I had Sara and Sophia and can trade info if interested.
    I don't have Maria but would like to get info of your girls.

  6. #23605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite AMP workers. Jenny from Mercy then recently Jin Ding. Is at a new spot in the vicinity of 16th and Michigan, called Oriental Massage. Recommended if you're looking for a good, legit massage. Also noticed a lady named Apple. Wondering if this is the same Apple from Mercy's Mag Mile location.
    Went there and got Jenny by the luck of the draw. Good massage but not a word of English. She communicated through a translator on her phone.

  7. #23604
    Did anyone have Maria in there? I had Sara and Sophia and can trade info if interested.

  8. #23603
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziaza  [View Original Post]
    What happened to this place? I've been a handful of times before covid got bad and had experience with Gabby and Carolina both of which were pretty good, L2 or L3 if I brought my own rubber. But I don't think they are at Princess Latina Spa anymore. Anyone been there recently and know if there's still fun to be had?
    The action is still on. The receptionist is so hot but she does not do massageI can write a book about how hot the receptionist is. Small waste, big butt and rack. I think that the place is dirty because there is no shower for these girls with all the action that is going on. They are all very business like up sell and some not very good looking. I would not go back during Covid but maybe when things cool down.

  9. #23602

    Princess Latina Spa

    What happened to this place? I've been a handful of times before covid got bad and had experience with Gabby and Carolina both of which were pretty good, L2 or L3 if I brought my own rubber. But I don't think they are at Princess Latina Spa anymore. Anyone been there recently and know if there's still fun to be had?

  10. #23601
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain1954  [View Original Post]
    Decided to visit Yang at one of papasans shops I have her number so I don't need to go through pps called her and agreed to go early, FYI the parking because of the snow is challenging to say the least, txt to say I'm there she lets me in all masked up quick hug and grope into the room another mt is sleeping in the other room I get on the table she stops down to underwear and I forget the massage straight to bbj, fiv, fia and had her coming hard during daty multiple positions blew in the bag a little head massage $-20 out the door.(no house fee)

    She has been in my rotation for about 2 yrs now and your experience may vary but she is not a unicorn 🦄 because of her age but hell talk about vfm🤩.
    Just an FYI, totally up to you, but I'd give the no HF payment info via DM. I'm sure papasan finds a way to monitor this site as well as RM for reviews. He'd probably be pissed if he wasn't getting his cut.

  11. #23600
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    She's actually Mongolian, not to nitpick. She was a regular provider there but left years back. Some of the more tenured mongers know her from back at Sunkiss, going back 6+ years. I had the opportunity to see her a couple times before she stopped being full time at S&L, that was probably 2-3 years ago. She was L1 then. Which was awesome after all those years of being a SS tease. She has LEGIT skills otherwise, like CMT quality, easily.

    Has her game changed? Doubt it, but anything's possible. I would love to schedule with her again, an ol' trip down memory lane. If you get the opportunity. Go for it!
    Her game hasn't changed at all. Don't waste any money on that hoe.

  12. #23599
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I added them both to your ignore list. You should learn how to do that.

    A2

  13. #23598

    Thanks spa

    TOFFT last week and checked out thanks Spa in Oak Park.

    Legit only, as expected.

    Anyone got recommendations for that area?

  14. #23597

    Addison

    Decided to visit Yang at one of papasans shops I have her number so I don't need to go through pps called her and agreed to go early, FYI the parking because of the snow is challenging to say the least, txt to say I'm there she lets me in all masked up quick hug and grope into the room another mt is sleeping in the other room I get on the table she stops down to underwear and I forget the massage straight to bbj, fiv, fia and had her coming hard during daty multiple positions blew in the bag a little head massage $-20 out the door.(no house fee)

    She has been in my rotation for about 2 yrs now and your experience may vary but she is not a unicorn 🦄 because of her age but hell talk about vfm🤩.

  15. #23596

    16th & Michigan

    One of my favorite AMP workers. Jenny from Mercy then recently Jin Ding. Is at a new spot in the vicinity of 16th and Michigan, called Oriental Massage. Recommended if you're looking for a good, legit massage. Also noticed a lady named Apple. Wondering if this is the same Apple from Mercy's Mag Mile location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape