Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 13261
-
02-18-21 19:27 #9601Regular Member

Posts: 17The Glory Days
Hello Everyone,
Back in the saddle after living abroad. I remember the days of Helena, the Estonians, Brook, Rebecca and even Maya. All of them were awesome. Is this just not reality anymore? Are there no more Helenas, etc? (I know she was one of a kind, but anything close would be great). I would love a situation where I could partake 6 - 8 times a month. Boy. Those were the days. Thanks a lot and feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions. I'd be Grateful!
-
02-18-21 16:53 #9600Senior Member

Posts: 450Madamjasmine
Ran across a posting on erotic monkey madamjasmine lists her location as Tewkesbury and it looks like she is offering more than massage. More $$. Check out her post she had 10 photos.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 15:36 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 193https://www.adultlook.com/p/3140053
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
I haven't been, but based on the contact info she sent, I googled and found her other listings.
Mention different locations, etc. So its possible she's a traveller.
-
02-18-21 12:30 #9598Regular Member

Posts: 7Pm
Could you PM her number? The ad is flagged so I can't see her info.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 08:08 #9597Senior Member

Posts: 127Jazz
The description Rac got from her seems pretty good and something I am looking for (sensual massage / B2 B). The ad has been flagged so I cannot see if there were pictures or contact info. Anyone experience her sensual massage? Maybe it was a temporary thing and she's no longer in the area.
Originally Posted by RacinJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 13:29 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 233Jazz
This is what she sent me.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
Rac.
Jazz Massages.
Tewksbury.
Available 24/7.
80 hh.
150 h.
For a relaxed deep sensual massage.
With me in lingerie.
Smelling sweet, always clean.
Pretty feet and nails.
Light dimmed.
Smooth music or a nice movie.
Always conversation if you like.
Always body to body.
Deep tissue.
Swedish massage.
Sports massage.
Shiatsu massage.
Aromatherapy massage.
Which will bring you to pure satisfaction.
-
02-17-21 13:17 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 174Jazz massage
I traded emails with her and she gave me her number.
Originally Posted by HammerToe
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 19:40 #9594Regular Member

Posts: 5Eastern Ave, Malden
Does anyone remember the massage parlor on Eastern Ave in Malden? I had a great time when I was there last time. I've seem to have lost all the numbers when I got a new phone. Would anyone be able to help me out? PM me if you wish. Much appreciated!
-
02-16-21 11:11 #9593Regular Member

Posts: 20Jazz Massages / Jasmine. Tewksbury
Where did you get her #? I never saw one.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 10:15 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 174Jazz Massage
I spoke to her yesterday, Googled her number, a escort came up in Pennsylvania, NYC, and Jersey. I passed. Same pics as CL ad.
Originally Posted by HammerToe
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 08:18 #9591Regular Member

Posts: 20Jazz Massages / Jasmine. Tewksbury
Has anyone seen this one or tried? I emailed her a couple of days ago and she told me to reach out an hour before I wanted to see her. I did that yesterday-- crickets. I emailed her again -- chirp chirp chirp.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...278084956.html
-
02-15-21 20:43 #9590Regular Member

Posts: 6This is a dude
It's a dude for sure.
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 21:54 #9589Senior Member

Posts: 225Kinda looks like a passable trans. Hints of Adam's apple in her pics and something just seems off. Especially when they won't allow any roaming at all.
Originally Posted by MikeXTimTim
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 14:59 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 1089She must have found you attractive and jived well with you. Often times I have noticed is that what a provider may offer one one client will be totally different to what she will offer another client. It all comes down to your social interaction with her and how she feels. So as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by MikeXTimTim
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 14:36 #9587Senior Member

Posts: 3853I will echo the reviews for this one. Awesome woman, mature, humble, smart and very professional. The massage was very good, experience therapist, unlike the other "girls" who doesn't know how to massage at all. Her massage is Swedish style. Oil and smooth strokes. Has all the necessary equipment for cleanup. I didn't roam or anything due to the fact that others here have tried AND failed. She prefers that she does the work. She does allow you to put your hands on her leg and back. Sexy woman, smart, been there and down that attitude. Met her in high boots and tight jeans. I left very happy and definitely will return. I encourage everyone to be cool with her as she is a gem and feel free to offer gratuity, she'll appreciate it.
Originally Posted by MikeXTimTim
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



