Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #936

    Cheek clapping fun

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/58688067/#.

    Seen Erica once and her thick ass took care of me she had a attitude but her on all fours with those two basketballs bouncing was what I was there for. Got a quicker response this time met at the same Telly got cover BJ with her cheek in the air she saw me eyeing that massive ass and said you ready and got on the edge of the bed. She looked back when I mentioned how big that booty was and began to make tidal waves with this cheeks I was backed up so you know how that went I came hard and pumped her till I went soft. Her attitude was like going through the motions but her attitude with dick in her mouth was a little different she even threw it back a little or it was just me but I say two more visits and see I normally get good result after the second visit like Destinee she just my head nurse and she been polishing my rod for years with BBBJ with a facial after I visit her the third time and we cool.

  2. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    The report was not very accurate, her face is not that bad her body is not that great, her prime years are long gone, not bad for her rates, she can be flakey which is not good since she is kinda far an I could tell she can get an attitude easy, there is a guy that is watching over her since I have seen him in a car in the parking lot. Like I said not bad for her rates and she knows how to throw it back.it was all covered for me and she will ask for you to get a condom so you know .
    Yeah she quoted me 70 and I flipped a coin and nah.

  3. #934

    Didn't partake

    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    The report was not very accurate, her face is not that bad her body is not that great, her prime years are long gone, not bad for her rates, she can be flakey which is not good since she is kinda far an I could tell she can get an attitude easy, there is a guy that is watching over her since I have seen him in a car in the parking lot. Like I said not bad for her rates and she knows how to throw it back.it was all covered for me and she will ask for you to get a condom so you know .
    I agree. I saw her but didn't pull the trigger. I was expecting an onion booty and didn't even come close I left. I may try again. Didn't notice the pimp situation but she was taking forever to respond. The mongers review is below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...192&viewfull=1#post5137192.

  4. #933

    Some monger reported her few weeks ago,

    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/58290204/

    Seen her post a lot and wonder how that cushion fell from behind any takers.
    The report was not very accurate, her face is not that bad her body is not that great, her prime years are long gone, not bad for her rates, she can be flakey which is not good since she is kinda far an I could tell she can get an attitude easy, there is a guy that is watching over her since I have seen him in a car in the parking lot. Like I said not bad for her rates and she knows how to throw it back.it was all covered for me and she will ask for you to get a condom so you know .

  5. #932

    Retired

    She had posted a retired message for a while. I guess she really did it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4978496-279900

    Anyone seen her lately? I used to see her twice a month but I'm thinking she may have moved to OF. Lots of talent being taken to only fans with them doing nothing but cam.

  6. #931

    Big booty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/58290204/

    Seen her post a lot and wonder how that cushion fell from behind any takers.

  7. #930

    Black "booty"

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4978496-279900

    Anyone seen her lately? I used to see her twice a month but I'm thinking she may have moved to OF. Lots of talent being taken to only fans with them doing nothing but cam.

  8. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter;5136201[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/57079062/[/URL]

    Pulled the trigger and hit her she replied hours later and I really wanted to pump and press up ah side that cushion booty and got her address to Hapeville walk-in and see she definitely had a attitude but not sure kind of chilled once she felt my meat she keep asking me to hurry up and look back at with a attitude as I was having a stroke watch those tidal wave cheeks clapping and her walls stroking me good and dropped a load she was wet wet with told her I like to visit more she just blank looked at me and said ok and I left that was a good nutt for me I see three more tryouts with her been awhile I been clapping cheeks thick as her been seein MagicMouth Destinee lately she been polishing the tip of my meat so good I don't bother to smash others till next time.
    Yeah similar experience. Attitude was like whatever let's get this over with. I was ok with that though. I came for the ass only. Definitely not GFE. Ass is phat definitely pharmacy, she's cute though.

  9. #928

    No Full Service from her

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker21  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer FS beyond the Massage?
    I have seen her like 7 times and there is nothing close to full service. She does great pedi and if she was not an hour away I would see her more. But what you pay and the time travel I can't.

  10. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in the spring time around April last year. Her attitude was ok with me I had A qv for 70. Does take a long time to respond. I can Remember pulling out the parking lot and her texting me to come back because she had me waiting a good 10-15 minutes. But the session was great. Great head and she even got on top and twerked that big ass on me. Let me hit from the back and all. Now her Qv is 80. I really Don't like $80 Qv way too high might as well get a hhr. Thinking about goin back just to see that ass again but never know with her due to the untimely texting and price. These h03 z are Somin else smh.
    LOL kinda the same experience when I came through just watching and hitting that big booty bounce gave me a stroke.

  11. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57079062/

    Pulled the trigger and hit her she replied hours later and I really wanted to pump and press up ah side that cushion booty and got her address to Hapeville walk-in and see she definitely had a attitude but not sure kind of chilled once she felt my meat she keep asking me to hurry up and look back at with a attitude as I was having a stroke watch those tidal wave cheeks clapping and her walls stroking me good and dropped a load she was wet wet with told her I like to visit more she just blank looked at me and said ok and I left that was a good nutt for me I see three more tryouts with her been awhile I been clapping cheeks thick as her been seein MagicMouth Destinee lately she been polishing the tip of my meat so good I don't bother to smash others till next time.
    Saw her in the spring time around April last year. Her attitude was ok with me I had A qv for 70. Does take a long time to respond. I can Remember pulling out the parking lot and her texting me to come back because she had me waiting a good 10-15 minutes. But the session was great. Great head and she even got on top and twerked that big ass on me. Let me hit from the back and all. Now her Qv is 80. I really Don't like $80 Qv way too high might as well get a hhr. Thinking about goin back just to see that ass again but never know with her due to the untimely texting and price. These h03 z are Somin else smh.

  12. #925

    My experience with big booth Erica

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57079062/

    Pulled the trigger and hit her she replied hours later and I really wanted to pump and press up ah side that cushion booty and got her address to Hapeville walk-in and see she definitely had a attitude but not sure kind of chilled once she felt my meat she keep asking me to hurry up and look back at with a attitude as I was having a stroke watch those tidal wave cheeks clapping and her walls stroking me good and dropped a load she was wet wet with told her I like to visit more she just blank looked at me and said ok and I left that was a good nutt for me I see three more tryouts with her been awhile I been clapping cheeks thick as her been seein MagicMouth Destinee lately she been polishing the tip of my meat so good I don't bother to smash others till next time.

  13. #924

    Sundae

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Look her up on Rubratings. Near Perimiter Mall. Outstanding figure, hour glass Booty is a Bueaty.
    Does she offer FS beyond the Massage?

  14. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBuckTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her a few times. She does have a big ass and small waist but she acts weird and you can definitely tell she doesn't want to be there. Does doggy but she arches her back up so high you can get in correctly. Her booty feels prickly like she just shaved it. Head is CBJ which is pretty good. If you a big booty hunter go for it but don't expect much from her.
    Well, her facial expressions in her ad say it all, bitchy attitude plus!

  15. #922

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBuckTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her a few times. She does have a big ass and small waist but she acts weird and you can definitely tell she doesn't want to be there. Does doggy but she arches her back up so high you can get in correctly. Her booty feels prickly like she just shaved it. Head is CBJ which is pretty good. If you a big booty hunter go for it but don't expect much from her.
    I went to visit about a week ago. 80 for the qk. Ass is big but definitely pharmacy LOL. She also has a terrible attitude. Complains about everything. Waste of time if you are looking for more than a pump and dump. I would suggest taking control and pounding it out to ignore the complaints.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape