Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 454 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen07  [View Original Post]
    I guess I was the 3rd Amigo. I really thought she was different at first. But guess I'm still blinded by good head.
    My plumber saw her 3-4 times. He also thought she was going to be a long term friend. BBJ was good, CIM finish was nice, but from his perspective, still nothing like the Czech, Romanian, and Bulgarian girls he met in Europe. Only 2 girls in the Augusta area from the last 8 years can even begin to compare. So when she started sending the weird I need help texts he just replied: "I can meet you an extra time this week" "that sounds challenging" "you can make it" and "thoughts and prayers" because he knows that there is much better out there and even that ain't worth the drama. Surprisingly, she stopped becoming available.

    He is now curious if he will get a reply now if you guys cut her off. Thanks for sharing, keep your head up. It's hard times right now in the area for anyone wanting to get their dick wet. My plumber is looking for a new job so he can travel to Europe regularly again after this Covid BS is over. He once banged six girls in three different countries in a 24 hour period. Not sure he can ever hope to pull that off again but that mental trophy is his motivation to keep trying.

  2. #2567

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Smh. Just wow.
    I guess I was the 3rd Amigo. I really thought she was different at first. But guess I'm still blinded by good head.

  3. #2566

    Please do

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    Any dreams of this one?

    I'm almost tempted to give her a try.

    https://north-augusta.skipthegames.c...n/049121978626

    If I go I'll do an update.
    I've been curious about this one as well. Please let us all know what you discover.

  4. #2565

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she is or maybe not, but I believe her.

    In Aiken now. Off interstate. Thin, pictures are crap but they are her. Well worth it if you can swing it.
    What was her name?

  5. #2564

    Leaving tomorrow?

    Maybe she is or maybe not, but I believe her.

    In Aiken now. Off interstate. Thin, pictures are crap but they are her. Well worth it if you can swing it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 773BE378-9D8F-4622-B165-DA45D632BD95.jpg‎  

  6. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT10  [View Original Post]
    She did me the same way. Used her kids as a pawn. That's a new low. Bad thing is, I thought she was sexy as hell. Guess another one bites the dust!
    Smh. Just wow.

  7. #2562
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Welp it finally happened. Got to comfortable, and started being the nice guy with heart of gold, only to be manipulated and deceived. The visits started out nice and friendly, then soon started to turn out to " help me" texts and etc. Usually I turn my head or just ignore, but once you involve your kids not being able to eat or not having water. Who would say no, right? Fellas, stay away from her, she's a liar and a deceiver, who uses their kids as a clutch! There's plenty of other woman out there. Better woman, with more morals than Lucy. And provide to your tasting. I'm also to blame as well, stick to business, never make it personal. Until then, stay safe. And use good judgment.
    She did me the same way. Used her kids as a pawn. That's a new low. Bad thing is, I thought she was sexy as hell. Guess another one bites the dust!

  8. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Augraig69  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Jane and boy let me tell you it was something else. Different from other providers like its been said before she takes some time to get to know you and settle the nerves before beginning. She genuinely seems to enjoy what she does which makes a huge difference. I know the price is higher than most providers but you're getting more than what you get with most providers. The head game is crazy so be prepared for that and make sure you are hydrated because you'll need it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jane-lovett
    LOL told you.

  9. #2560

    Lucy!

    Welp it finally happened. Got to comfortable, and started being the nice guy with heart of gold, only to be manipulated and deceived. The visits started out nice and friendly, then soon started to turn out to " help me" texts and etc. Usually I turn my head or just ignore, but once you involve your kids not being able to eat or not having water. Who would say no, right? Fellas, stay away from her, she's a liar and a deceiver, who uses their kids as a clutch! There's plenty of other woman out there. Better woman, with more morals than Lucy. And provide to your tasting. I'm also to blame as well, stick to business, never make it personal. Until then, stay safe. And use good judgment.

  10. #2559

    Kinda want to go see this one

    Any dreams of this one?

    I'm almost tempted to give her a try.

    https://north-augusta.skipthegames.c...n/049121978626

    If I go I'll do an update.

  11. #2558

    Jane

    I had a dream with Jane and boy let me tell you it was something else. Different from other providers like its been said before she takes some time to get to know you and settle the nerves before beginning. She genuinely seems to enjoy what she does which makes a huge difference. I know the price is higher than most providers but you're getting more than what you get with most providers. The head game is crazy so be prepared for that and make sure you are hydrated because you'll need it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jane-lovett

  12. #2557

    Missy is looking sexy these days

    Anyone had a romp with her recently? Wondering if she's worth a dream?

    https://north-augusta.skipthegames.c...a/508455149567

  13. #2556
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    I just about screwed up majorly this weekend. As I was pulling into hotel lot, SO called me on personal phone that went via Bluetooth to car speakers. As I was ending that call, my monger phone rang and I instinctively answered and somehow it went to speaker with provider asking if I had condoms. I never checked to see if first call ended. I pulled up the time stamp and all I could tell was one ended at 5:57 and the other began at 5:57. I thought I was screwed, but did the deed and came home to SO and everything is right as rain.
    LOL gots to be more careful.

  14. #2555

    As long as it's not me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Some woman caught her man sleeping with a few woman, that's been reviewed on here. She threatened to #pewpew.
    I just about screwed up majorly this weekend. As I was pulling into hotel lot, SO called me on personal phone that went via Bluetooth to car speakers. As I was ending that call, my monger phone rang and I instinctively answered and somehow it went to speaker with provider asking if I had condoms. I never checked to see if first call ended. I pulled up the time stamp and all I could tell was one ended at 5:57 and the other began at 5:57. I thought I was screwed, but did the deed and came home to SO and everything is right as rain.

  15. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Add is down. What was the deal?
    Some woman caught her man sleeping with a few woman, that's been reviewed on here. She threatened to #pewpew.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape