Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,391 to 18,405 of 30798
-
02-12-21 11:27 #12408Senior Member

Posts: 265My dick wilted at the preview pics. She looks like she could be my 5th grade teacher from the 80's. The 1950's old lady hairdo.
Originally Posted by SportsFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 01:18 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 750Don't
Pics is fake they belong to an fitness model on Instagram name Morgan Dawson 100% guarantee that ain't the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 23:38 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 86Agreed
Spot on, I hired a higher end Tryst chick with rave reviews, someone must have broke her ass, even tho she looked good and was well maintained, when you touched her clam she acted like you were punching her in the stomach, everything else was G2 G minus that. Kinda sucked.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:51 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 279Krystal Moanz
I've watched her videos on pornhub and she definitely can take the dick.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:23 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 35Nami and Havannah are golden as well.
Originally Posted by Tele17
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:17 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 35Bleh-sicca
I have and YIKES. Those pics must be decade+ old. She seems nice enough but she's WAY older, crackhead skinny, and apartment wasn't in good shape either. One of the only dreams I've ever not finished. Was too turned off I just got off and left. Def not worth what she's asking. I would be kinder but her bait and switch is intentional. Avoid!
Originally Posted by Dan9080
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 15:13 #12402Regular Member

Posts: 12Tell me Have you Seen Her
Anyone tried out Jexxica chapel hill?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/160668
-
02-11-21 14:48 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 260Chocolate cocaine - 24
Anyone seen this one or have any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58686458/
-
02-11-21 12:53 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 265The only girls I've seen who do this work who react like that to a less-than-elephantine cock are the ones who see 20 guys a week, or who have some kind of infection (how's the smell, BTW?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
The main reason I haven't seen her is because she has said she sleeps all day. If you look at her ad, you see she says she is available midnight to 8 am, which I guess makes sense. My question for any 23 year old is, "honey, I understand you are young, but if you are trying to see professional, middle-aged men (the main demographic with cash and desire to pay for this) don't you think you need to choose to be available like 12-8 PM instead of AM?
Otherwise you are running with the wrong crowd who is keeping you up all night (your dealer or trash bf) doing drugs. There's just no other explanation.
-
02-11-21 12:46 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 329Thanks for the review. The inconvenient positioning that stops a guy from going balls deep is an instant No Go for me. I hate that stupid shit.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 11:33 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 113Layla Moon
Layla Moon tells me she's available to old friend's that's she knows for outcall only. She's asked that I keep the contact info private, so PM me for details.
-
02-11-21 11:27 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 215Krystal
Good question. I stop there on Friday nights usually headed to meetings for work. I have seen her there pretty often between 530-630. She is in a truck out in the parking lot going in and out. I guess she may have a room down the street and she is looking for guys. Since I am usually working I can't stop and see what's up.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 10:36 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 265Crying!
Please tell me how this can be for real? $150 BJ? $3000 for 3 hours? With her hair wrapped up, in a pair of crocs, beside her 10 year old Ford Escape! But, it's because she's "famous," like they all are now for 20 minutes, until Hammer Time happens.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/pho...l/326182490793
-
02-11-21 07:09 #12395Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone have intel on "Sara Simone" ?
Originally Posted by Tele17
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 02:40 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 74Ashleigh
Feeling trying someone new and decided to see Ashleigh, few reviews but overall pretty decent from what I've seen. Hit her up and get a fast response and of I go to a decent looking hotel (this one has stable elevators!) and get the room number. Greeted to the girl in the pictures and more petite than I imagined. Pretty skinny but has a nice little rack and butt to look at. She looks like the girl in the pictures on her ad where you can see her face clearly, however I couldn't straight up tell you the girl in her second ad is 100% her. Either way she begins with a nice BBBJ while also paying attention to the boys downstairs and says to start with mish to get a feel of me because she is "super tight" however she positions herself in a way where I can't fully let my "curious George" explore the "jungle", know what I mean? Ask for some DFK and she delivers and knows what's she's doing, we then try some cg and reverse cg both which seem to her specialty since she knew how to ride. Turn her over for some k9 and again she cleverly positions herself in way so I don't go so deep which is fair as she states she's "Super, ridiculously T-I-G-H-T". We finish and have a bit of small talk and off I go. Overall a nice dream, she was GFE friendly, allowed FIV, DATY and even some rimming. She is really skinny so her milkers and ass are on the smaller side as well as you can't be too rough on her but she was nice and had a sweet personality. QV $100, I might be repeat but who knows? I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/385505850242











Reply With Quote




