Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3819
-
02-11-21 09:52 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 476Rates
I reached out a few times did see once when she first started posting I belive it was 300 or 400 for an hour whatever it was best money I ever spent our schedules haven't been able to get together since I only think she is around a few days a week now and when she is only schedules a few visits but we'll worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 08:12 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 1234Do a search by location, you'll get a tiled view of ads. Most, including hers, show an hourly rate on each person's tile. It's a smart idea. If someone isn't willing to spend, say. $200, there's no reason to click a tile stating a much higher rate.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 08:00 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 886I'm saying I never heard of tryst period. I just learned of it from this question because someone did PM me some info. All I knew was STG.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 23:59 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 435Thank you I got it the other day had to refresh my page I guess LOL.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 20:24 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 930Ariana Jo; ie
https://tryst.link/escort/ariana-j
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
I could not find it either.
-
02-10-21 20:22 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 930Blue Dodge; Destiny of Devine
Weird I show it in my sent box, anyway copied and resent, it is a heads up on this:
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...0/762869578459
-
02-10-21 16:51 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 886Never knew about tryst.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:46 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 247Great tits
That girl looks nice, any idea if she offers BBFS?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 14:43 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 247Rates
500/ HR. Clearly stated on her Tryst ads. IMO she's worth it, and I don't usually like paying in that range.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 04:17 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 435Not showing nothing my friend.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 23:47 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 285Those lips in that last pic can't be her LOL.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 19:27 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 930Candice of Devine
BlueDodge, sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BlueDodge
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 16:41 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 886Didn't find rates when I searched.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 15:09 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 435Cool I was thinking about her what's the donations.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 12:21 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 494New girl
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/273608992836 Nice big tits. Only does outcalls. Only con is she is very hard to get a hold of. Be patient, and you will be rewarded.










Reply With Quote




