Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,001 to 18,015 of 37355
-
02-11-21 08:58 #19355Senior Member

Posts: 167Jennifer's models
Does anybody have any info on this service?
Do they come to RVA.
https://www.jennifersmodels.com
-
02-10-21 20:40 #19354Senior Member

Posts: 102Psa
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/495832546997
Decided to toft this one tonight after a 12 hr day. Agreed available at 8 gave me the location and I was on my way. 3 mins til I ask room, no response. I walked around and surveyed the area just in case, nothing crazy. Waited 10 minutes (personal max wait) txtd her I was leaving. A few minutes later she was mad at me for leaving because SHE double booked. In short, ladies if you double book and someone just getting off work. Don't expect them to give a good review.
-
02-10-21 19:54 #19353Banned Member

Posts: 16I'm new to the area not the hobby. I know that's not her. I just get a little weary of hotels, she's in one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 19:22 #19352Senior Member

Posts: 234Sapphire
She is legit, been in the game for awhile and went by a different name but still referred to same color spectrum. Rates up there with eros gals, definitely hot. YMMV but with me was not GFE. I personally never repeated due other options that do for the price, but I don't regret the visit.
Originally Posted by RvaPirate
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 19:22 #19351Regular Member

Posts: 6She's been posting for a while but no one talks about her, good or bad. Not sure why.
Originally Posted by RvaPirate
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 17:36 #19350Senior Member

Posts: 1449That about sums up every encounter I've had hoping I get a younger than 40 ish no ass same ole same ole. I've given up on them. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 17:34 #19349Senior Member

Posts: 1449Is there a link we can see or was she a SW?
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 17:12 #19348Senior Member

Posts: 135Perfect Timing!
I had just decided to try to see her Friday when your post came up! Thanks for the update. Hopefully I will add my report soon.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
Here is her latest ad for anyone interested:
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/426306837111
-
02-10-21 16:20 #19347Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Hey guys,
I had a friend of Winter's reach out to see if anyone could possibly help her with any legal issues? Please PM me if you can!
-
02-10-21 13:12 #19346Senior Member

Posts: 69Cat in Hopewell
Seen Cat several weeks ago. Incall is in her home and neighbourhood was not bad at all. Had a very nice time with her. She fulfilled all my request as well. I do recommend.
-
02-10-21 12:38 #19345Senior Member

Posts: 70Redhead
Yes she is pure GFE. Time to enjoy her body.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
No touching with her mouth, unfortunately. She will use her hand.
-
02-10-21 12:09 #19344Senior Member

Posts: 1069Wow, OK
I guess you are new to this. But FYI, that pic is not who you will be hooking up with. More than likely this is a traveling Asian ad, if you dig deeper that same number is probably linked to multiple cities. Do you a solid use the search button and search traveling Asians and or Asian crapshoot. Basically if the ad is legit they will text standard hhr hr rates. Give you a location and you will be rolling the dice on what type of Asian you will see. If they ask for a deposit, obvious fake. If it don't feel right, trust your instincts. If you do partake, just do hhr, get your rocks off and let us know how she looked. Every now and then a gem may pop up off those ads. But always expect middle age, decent rack, no ass, smelly room, poor English. 5 min b. S. Massage and wham bam thank you ma'am. If you hang around she might give you a shower when done.
Originally Posted by NyctoRva
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 10:26 #19343Senior Member

Posts: 135Redhead question
Thanks for this info. She does look hot.
Originally Posted by OdinsChild
[View Original Post]
Her ad says 300/ hr, which I would do for a sane, hot young redhead. But a couple of questions:
Her ad says GFE. Is she? Like plenty of good sensual kissing?
And can you expand on no BJ? Does that mean she won't finish with oral, or she won't even touch it with her mouth? That would be a no-go for me unfortunately.
Thanks again!
-
02-10-21 09:34 #19342Regular Member

Posts: 3Safire
Anyone have intel on this one? Looking to get into the hobby and she fits the mold. Any suggestions on other thick blondes or small bbw are appreciated. Stay safe fellas.
https://tryst.link/escort/safirecrane90babe
-
02-10-21 06:48 #19341Banned Member

Posts: 16Anyone seen her?
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2198253
"Lisa" looking for any information you all have on her. Thanks fellas.











Reply With Quote




