Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,586 to 18,600 of 31138
-
02-10-21 11:02 #12553Senior Member

Posts: 7337Good luck to you buddy. Let us know if you grease her slit.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 10:44 #12552Senior Member

Posts: 574Obviously
She does list her weight at 201. Pretty sure she shaved at least 20-30 lbs to list. Just can't hit something as big as me.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 09:12 #12551Senior Member

Posts: 719Challenge accepted
I look forward to the difficult mission ahead. I will engage all of my tactics honed over years of skin on skin battle, along with heavy financial resources, to squeeze off a gooey load in her muffin and leave it dripping. Stay thirsty.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 08:58 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 7337Someone reported on her about a year or so ago that she is pretty freaking big. Hogging thread big.
Originally Posted by BlaqSapio1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 23:46 #12549Regular Member

Posts: 15Kat
Met with Kat tonight. Set up was fairly easy. Got the location. Kind of a sketch hotel but I'm a big dude so I wasn't too worried. CBJ and cfs. She is the girl in the photos, even sent me a confirmation photo upon request. Maybe a little bit older. Gets into it which I like. Sweet girl overall. Would repeat.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/766668210826
-
02-09-21 23:34 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 35Niki?
Any one tried?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...rself/31147488
-
02-09-21 21:49 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 363Gypsy Jade review
Dreamnt session with gypsy jade. She much bigger than pictures. She is for hogging thread. All services are covered. CBJ in dream was ok. Opted for mish and k9. Finished in bag. Not much to brag about. Session ok. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 17:48 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 346Kudos
This is the best post on tbis forum in a long time. More times than not, "civilian" women will cost you way more than any who-oar ever will.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
And for the love of all that is Holy; just give "Jess" her own thread. So tited reading about such an average girl.
-
02-09-21 16:52 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 145Jess
If you even mention BBFS to Jess, she will either block you or never respond again to any of your texts. I mentioned it on one phone to her and she never texted back. But on my other phone, we have nice texting conversations. I've only seen her once and she was great and hope to see her again soon. But don't even mention BBFS ahead of time or in person or you'll never see her or see her again if you've already done so. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
Jimbo.
-
02-09-21 15:25 #12544Banned Member

Posts: 930Jess
I've never gotten BBFS from Jess. If I had to guess, I don't think she's would partake in BBFS with any monger unless he was super special to her.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 14:47 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 666My first 2 were neither dancers nor hooked but it didn't work either. . Just saying. .
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 14:38 #12542Senior Member

Posts: 37Lissa in Stallings
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/835549595571
Anyone have any info on her?
-
02-09-21 14:07 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 7337I used to work with a guy that used to date the dancers at Titty Bars and he even married a couple of them. It never worked out well.
Originally Posted by Seane12
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 13:19 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 84Solid advice
I'm with Seane there. My father always put it this way. You're not paying for the act because that can be found for free, you're paying for the convenience of them to leave when it's over with no gf bs.
Originally Posted by Seane12
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 13:05 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 719Is this so oft talked about Jess amenable to BBFS? Please pm if you have had luck with such an experience. I may go on the hunt for it myself, but always nice to know ahead of time.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






