Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6787
-
02-10-21 12:42 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 82Missy is looking sexy these days
Anyone had a romp with her recently? Wondering if she's worth a dream?
https://north-augusta.skipthegames.c...a/508455149567
-
02-10-21 02:49 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 361LOL gots to be more careful.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 21:59 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 808As long as it's not me.
I just about screwed up majorly this weekend. As I was pulling into hotel lot, SO called me on personal phone that went via Bluetooth to car speakers. As I was ending that call, my monger phone rang and I instinctively answered and somehow it went to speaker with provider asking if I had condoms. I never checked to see if first call ended. I pulled up the time stamp and all I could tell was one ended at 5:57 and the other began at 5:57. I thought I was screwed, but did the deed and came home to SO and everything is right as rain.
Originally Posted by GamerDude86
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 12:41 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 361Some woman caught her man sleeping with a few woman, that's been reviewed on here. She threatened to #pewpew.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 07:44 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 808Add is down. What was the deal?
Originally Posted by MrAugusta
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 04:17 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 154Uh oh.
This is holarious! Hope no one gets hurt.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...o/014186569557
-
02-08-21 21:41 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 162[Deleted by Admin]
-
02-07-21 08:37 #2550Regular Member

Posts: 10Any info on Tiffany aka peachesandcream
Her pics look great, her snap doesn't show or reveal much everything is always blacked out. Was wondering if anyone had any info.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/607506408965
-
02-06-21 19:49 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 74Dog girl
That is all true.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 19:36 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 162Yep
I must have saw her when she first arrived in the area. It was a hard setup, and yes, the dog was blowing in my ear the whole time. Probably wouldn't have popped without the dogs foreplay, now I think back on it. Tried a couple times since and she always waits till I'm home, over an hour away, asking was I still interested, or are you still around. Think I enjoyed the dog more than her.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 16:17 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 808SOS. DogLady
That's the dog lady. Rumor has it she keeps her dog on the bed while doing business. Track marks, sketchy roommates, rushing and ghosting galore. Search for "dog" and read the reviews. My plumber showed up while she was outside walking her dog, and she walked back inside and ghosted him. An hour later got the are you coming text. Pretty sure it was a blessing as she looks way better in the pics than in person, and he found all the bad reviews after.
Originally Posted by Thenewcmmer
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 22:50 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 499Johanne
I went to see johanne. I had a good massage and good ending. Could not complain. The pictures make her look darker but I like my women fair skinned anyway. Nice vibes. Private location.
-
02-05-21 14:38 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 260Tried
Tried to see her in the past. Advertised car date BJ for 50 and I just wanted a quick nut.
Originally Posted by MrFrisky97
[View Original Post]
Never happened. She had me drive to the hotel and then did the "give me 5 minutes" thing and stopped responding. Left after 5 minutes. 30 minutes later she asked if I was still there.
-
02-05-21 13:30 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 162I have
She's ok dream. Extremely hard to contact.
Originally Posted by MrFrisky97
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 07:56 #2543Regular Member

Posts: 5Interesting
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/643179961545
Has anyone dreamed of this one? I searched the number and found other listings.












Reply With Quote




