Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 1376 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13269

    Go see her

    For a QV and see if you like her and her skills. If you do, set something up for some two girl fun. BTW, I saw her for a great BBBJ and missionary finish for 80.

    300 is a joke but I know some of you guys will pay it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 300 for an hour to fuck her bb. Is she worth it? Okay to PM if you don't want to post here.

  2. #13268

    Mermaid

    I'm trying to get her for outcall to my office so the smoke smell isn't too big of a deal to me. Are her online pictures accurate?

  3. #13267
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    300 is the number I was quoted for BBFS for the both of them. That would be close to going rate for Half-hour doubles. Guessing cip thrown in.
    The last time I texted her she asked if I'd be interested in 2 girls. I asked her the rate for both of them and she said $280 was the starting price. I gave it a miss.

  4. #13266

    If you don't mind the heavy smoke smell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    Mermaid from stg's is a new member on s / a. Wonder if she will respond to her messages faster on there than stg? Anyone else have issues with her responding?
    Keep texting her. She will eventually respond. Make sure you leave your coat in the car and f you don't want it impregnated with smoke smell. Better yet bring an extra set of clothes.

  5. #13265

    I am glad she retired!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortIrish  [View Original Post]
    Called Backpage Linda maybe 6 months ago. She was not seeing clients due to covid. Sounded stoned.
    Also I hope Auryanna and a Kendall Snow retire as well. They are way past their prime and their fake moaning in a too old.

  6. #13264

    Pretty annoying!

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/121690341985

    Anyone know about this one? Said she is a true redhead with a natural Bush. Demands a confirmation pic so I got a little nervous.
    I thought of her I don't trade pics. She keeps texting and asking for one.

  7. #13263

    Redhead

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/121690341985

    Anyone know about this one? Said she is a true redhead with a natural Bush. Demands a confirmation pic so I got a little nervous.

  8. #13262
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    They all have serious issues. Some just can act normal for a little while.

    I heard Greta / candy had a baby. Credible source. Back Page Linda- she still around? Cynical Angel passed. Bareback Emily got visitation rights. Some of these old grannies are open to dating. They have kicked the habit and getting entitlements. No forget. They are still crazy.
    Called Backpage Linda maybe 6 months ago. She was not seeing clients due to covid. Sounded stoned.

  9. #13261

    Kirsten

    Does anyone know which furniture store kristen works at? I want to check out some mattresses LOL. You can PM me. Thanks much!

  10. #13260

    Mermaid

    Mermaid from stg's is a new member on s / a. Wonder if she will respond to her messages faster on there than stg? Anyone else have issues with her responding?

  11. #13259

    Stinky fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    I always thought crows could smell dead cats a mile away.
    Had that problem with a girl that's being mentioned on here a lot lately! Had to use paint thinner to get the smell off my hands, soap and water didn't cut it!

  12. #13258

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith262  [View Original Post]
    She's been frequenting the AFF site so has found a source of clients outside the STG mongers who probably have no idea of what the going rates may be.
    She's also got an ad on Tryst.

  13. #13257
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Adult friend finder.
    Duh, I knew that lolol. Didn't cross my mind because I didn't think any real people advertised on that site! They're worse for phony ads than STG.

  14. #13256

    Crows

    Quote Originally Posted by Crow99  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one today. I thought she said her name was Jada not sure she kind a mumbled. Kind a meh looking. Ok body, just kind of middle of the road. BBBJ was ok. Cfs couple positions. Finished and out the door. Still trying to get the stink off my finger. Not going to repeat.

    Crows must not have a sense of smell.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/445333991566
    I always thought crows could smell dead cats a mile away.

  15. #13255

    Violet

    Was always a good time.

    OJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape