Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 792 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 1292 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12181

    Violet Vixxx and Stacy Anderson

    Longtime lurker first time contributor. I have typically kept my business to the Korean Agencies and Elite, but the last couple of weeks I was interested in seeing something different, which ended up being Violet Vixxx and Stacy Anderson.

    Violet doesn't appear to have been reviewed on the board that much for whatever reason, but she was available and quick to reply to text messages. She has a very detailed website that you can find online that gives you an idea of what she's willing / not willing to do. One thing that I observed when looking at both her website and in conversation was that she essentially nickels and dimes you for every single add-on, although she portrays herself as a GFE / PSE kind of provider. Thinking with my little head I proceeded and said screw it and went with an appointment. She lives in SW DC in a gated apartment complex. Two call verification, and she comes out to let you in, while guiding you into her apartment. She's a smoker and a bit of a time waster, because she wasn't prepared with makeup or dress when she let me in through the gate. Very talkative, but in a friendly and nice way, which is refreshing to hear about. All I know is that the clock started when she started with the action. She also stated for first time clients she requires a 1 hr visit. She started with a dance while in lingerie, which was ok, she obviously has skills. But it was during the dance that I began to notice a smell, you know that faint smell of cheese. Totally took me out of the mood, but she continued with a good BBBJ take into all the way down to the shaft. Thankfully it was good enough to keep distracted and I was able to pop my first. She states with 1 hr visits there's MSOG. So, we waited for a bit talking while she had a smoke near her balcony. After a couple minutes of recovery she then proceeded with a BBBJ and tried to put the cover. Problem was that I wasn't going to be getting hard with all those distractions and so cover wouldn't go, and I wasn't in a rush to hit that box anyways. Thankfully, she was nice enough to work hard on the BBBJ and got me a second pop. Final price was $$ Definitely not worth a repeat for me, but who knows maybe some of you will vibe.

    A couple of weeks later I had another itch for some DT BBBJ and noticed that Stacy Anderson was available. She's a natural red head who's local. She was staying in Crystal City near where I reside. Set up was a breeze asking for some references. Sent them and she was really accommodating. I left to visit soon after. Like a previous reviewer commented she's quirky to say the least. Face was ok definitely not someone you'd bat an eye at IRL, but definitely decent enough to be friendly. Got to the door and took a shower then proceeded to the festivities. She proceeded with a DFK, while we made our way to the bed and got undressed. She allowed me to roam freely with DATY but no FIV, she's very vocal. Then she proceeded with her famed BBBJ. She's got no gag reflex whatsoever and proceeded to DT vigorously and sloppy, definitely impressed at how deep she could go. Only critique is when at the tip and sucking she was a bit toothy, which was fine with me, but enough for me to say something. She took direction well, cover went on and proceeded to CG. Box felt tight and wet and the view looked nice. Then proceeded to doggie and she definitely has a nice phattie for a white girl, great image and she gets into it. Switched to mish for a bit and enjoyed, then request COF. She took off the cover and proceeded to DT and HJ combo till I finished with the facial. She laughingly took it and then proceeded to clean up. Overall good bucket list item checked off. Now the lame part. Her asking price for a hhr visit is $$. 60, which is more than reasonable. So I proceeded to pay, but because we went over 10 minutes she asked for another. 50, which took me back a bit. I probably should have been a bit more assertive, but I was feeling generous that day and gave it to her, essentially making her 45 min visit $$ 50. It was overall a good experience, but not a likely repeat for me. Just a little too quirky and not sultry enough for my taste. Although she can take a pounding.

    That's all for now gents.

  2. #12180

    Ella from Tysons Girls

    I'm near Roanoke, VA and was checking out Tryst when I saw a listing from Ella.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellaxo

    Apparently she's not working for Tysons Girls atm. The page says to text her, but there is no number on the page. Anyone have her contact info?

  3. #12179

    How much did you pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by and saw Kerri at CP, and. She was incredible. 27 years old and relatively new to the hobby. She was beautiful with full natural B / C cups, flat stomach, perfect ass and nice slender legs (I. E. , not squatty). However, her face may be the best part, perfectly proportioned and nice long hair. Her service was average, but her sweet demeanor and pleasant conversation made the total experience very enjoyable. If you are looking for a nice time with sweet girlfriend, she is perfect. If you are looking for some crazy, mind-blowing sex, then she is likely not the girl for you as she is pretty mild. Treat her well.
    Thank you, kind gentleman.

    I have been interested in her, how much did you pay? Should I budget $300 for 1 hour?

    Thanks.

  4. #12178

    Lixa

    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's currently actually active? She's listed as beginning work again today. I messaged her contact #/ email for verification and have still yet to receive any sort of reply.
    I think she took last week off.

  5. #12177
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's currently actually active? She's listed as beginning work again today. I messaged her contact #/ email for verification and have still yet to receive any sort of reply.
    Yup, she is back and active as of a month ago. I have seen her recently.

  6. #12176
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's currently actually active? She's listed as beginning work again today. I messaged her contact #/ email for verification and have still yet to receive any sort of reply.
    She is actually active. Her booker might be slacking not sure though. He's always been pretty good with responding. Maybe, she's just had plenty of people already, dunno. I'd say to be patient and keep trying.

  7. #12175

    Zauria

    Haven't seen anything positive, I congacged her and she was very distant, mentioned no GFE activities, no kissing breast worship or daty I ppassed but you neverl know. I wasn't up to wasting my time.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/268632958011

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/268632958011

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    What's her profile? Or her ad link.

  8. #12174
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrubecker  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info. For her by chance? Would be interested in seeing her.
    She's out of the game for good, didn't even want to come back this time.

  9. #12173

    Kerri. Club Paradise

    Dropped by and saw Kerri at CP, and. She was incredible. 27 years old and relatively new to the hobby. She was beautiful with full natural B / C cups, flat stomach, perfect ass and nice slender legs (I. E. , not squatty). However, her face may be the best part, perfectly proportioned and nice long hair. Her service was average, but her sweet demeanor and pleasant conversation made the total experience very enjoyable. If you are looking for a nice time with sweet girlfriend, she is perfect. If you are looking for some crazy, mind-blowing sex, then she is likely not the girl for you as she is pretty mild. Treat her well.

  10. #12172
    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    Ella's been one of my faves the last couple of years but after seeing her recently while pregnant and last year, it seems like she's not as happy go lucky as she used to be. According to her, this is her last tour ever.
    Do you have any contact info. For her by chance? Would be interested in seeing her.

  11. #12171
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    This is very interesting and completely contrary to all reports on TER. I am glad you had a better experience.
    What's her profile? Or her ad link.

  12. #12170

    Edelweiss / Lixa / Sela

    Anyone know if she's currently actually active? She's listed as beginning work again today. I messaged her contact #/ email for verification and have still yet to receive any sort of reply.

  13. #12169

    If you like BBW Asian. Go see Jade

    She's been reviewed here before. I saw her a couple years back and while she advertises her same photos she's definitely put on a good 20+ lbs since then. She's thick, in some of the right places and some of the wrong places. I hate girl guts so its a huge turn off for me. Also her asking price of $5 is crazy for what she does and doesn't offer. My advice is there are a lot of fish out there, and unless this is your "perfect type" I would avoid. I'd really like my $5 back.

  14. #12168

    Springfield / Alexandria

    Quote Originally Posted by MavDog2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, I ended up visiting recently. I actually chose the 1. 4 half hour, with the thought of upgrading. But I actually didn't bother since I was actually surprisingly satisfied with the session as is.

    A couple things. Yes, confirmed she's Chinese, not korean. This isn't saying one is better than other, simply different. If you've been in the hobby, you'll know what I mean. Secondly, I think the real give away was the pre-session spray on the goods. Reminded me a lot of Joyce's routine LOL.

    Anyway, great rack and for her age (40's) - still a decent body. I was actually very impressed by the CBJ and got hard quick. Spent some time in CG followed by mish. Worked up quite a sweat. Realized I probably wouldn't finish in mish and she proceeded to finish me by mouth. Usually CBJ, I can't really get there, but her technique was great. Like I said at the beginning, I went in expecting to do the upgrade, but ended up not even needing to do it. Still. Good to know that it's available if I want, but does make me reconsider how much I really should be demanding / desiring BBBJ if some providers can finish me off with the helmet on. It's rare, but if it happens, I feel like I got to visit again. I meant to ask if the 1 hr session would mean MSOG, but forgot to ask. I typically don't book long sessions (other than special cases like Isabelle at BL, sigh), but I'd probably err on the side of caution and assume no, unless someone actually confirmed. Especially with an ACS.
    She was hosting in Springfield / Alexandria between the Mall and Kingstown last night.

  15. #12167

    Zauria

    This is very interesting and completely contrary to all reports on TER. I am glad you had a better experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin69  [View Original Post]
    I been lurking here for years and been enjoy the fruits of the reviews. Finally signed up like last year but been following for about 8 years now. I guess I need to finally do a real review. I never had an urge to review because the people I see already been reviewed. I'm a bit picky with women since the ones I see need to be a near 10 or I can't pop. In the past I'm used to having the pretties model like porcelain dolls. I love petite women with model like features. I contacted Zauria and she hits the ballpark with her looks. Her pics seems TGTBT, but I had a hunch she was real and new to the business. I had contacted her super early in the morning 4 am and really didn't expect an answer but she did. Set up an appointment right away since I was close by but still skeptical. So when I got to Springfield Notel by the bridge I got crickets and no answer. Not expecting much I left. I didn't wait longer than 5 minutes because as we all know this happens all the time and I kinda expected it especially around 4 am. Honestly I wanted to go home and the place was only 15 minutes from home. I get on the Beltway she text me she fell asleep. To be fair, I did take long to get to her place and she did text me earlier "was I there yet?"Anyways I told her I'll make plans to see her later in the evening since she told me she is leaving back to Orlando the next day. She agreed. Ok 5 pm in the evening I text her told her I was on the way. She says ok come over. I was so excited. I got there I text, she told me the room. I felt like I hit the lottery when she opened the door I turned her around and grabbed her titties and grinder her from the back for a LE check. Oh yeah it was her the Egyptian Princess Zauria in her post. She was so gorgeous, sexy af and awwweee and she came with a perfect spinner stripper body. She was my Helen of Troy, as she threw me off my game. We initially agreed $200 for half but I usually offer $100 for a Qv till I pop and mention guaranteed another $100 for an attempt for a second pop. I just threw $200 at her. For half. Her legs and just the right amount of Butt checks on a spinner body. Now the bad: everything was covered, no daty. So I could only give her kisses on her body and breast. She gave me one of the best covered Blowjob ever. Those beautiful lips on my cock and tongue swirling. Felt her saliva dripping my balls as I was grabbing her ass checks and watch her out it in her throat. I normally jerk off whenever I plan to see a provider so I don't pop too early. After 10 mins of cock throbbing wet BJ we went doggy. Doing doggy, her ass hiked up high and face layer side to the bed looking at each other, and touching her long beautiful legs was a joy and dammmn sooooooo effing nice. Best doggy I've had visually as I caress her legs and also pull her in on her shoulder as she pushed back. I could feel her insides bottom out. Felt like I was fucking a supermodel or at least a pornhub model like leululu. She then got on top reverse cowgirl. She rode it nice and slow but deep in her. Her checks were spreading bottoming out. I was holding her ass up and down pounding and moving side to side w that ass in unison. It was like a wet precious moment I felt like in heaven. Had precum ok maybe already cumming leaking and I didn't want to stop so I continued in different angle legs moving from side to side from reverse to front. Like I said perfect spinner. Took a min break and then she got off and turned around as I grabbed her legs. She had on clean thigh highs I kept licking toes while her feet I and my mouth. She had on the sexiest manicure nails as I rubber my hand all over body ass breast and jerked my shaft up and down long and hard. Occasionally used her nails to scratched my chest from next to my shaft. It was amazing. I popped in exhaustion and was still so intrigued with her Egyptian beauty. She was closer Caucasian / light skin looking. Again she may be my Helen of Troy and found I was weak to her powers. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape