Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 24534
-
02-11-21 18:23 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 174Sunshine
Went and saw sunshine today. Actually had a meet setup for last Friday but work got in the way. I don't know about some of the contact issues that's been reported here. For me I haven't had any issues reaching her at all and wasn't given the runaround. As far as I'm concerned everything shooter mentioned about his experience is spot on. She was exactly like her pics. Nicely shaped spinner body and absolute no usage marks. She had crotchless panties and a matching bra on when she opened the door. I'm usually not a DATY guy but only with UTRs that I've known for awhile. But seeing her I dug in and dined pretty hard. She wouldn't do 69 but she hopped up and rode my face pretty good. Have to give a shout out to shooter for this one.
-
02-11-21 16:29 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for the heads up. I was going to contact her but her skipthegames account was deleted. There seems to be a pattern here. Such a shame because she looks so hot. I been looking for a fit petite girl.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
Personally, if it was me that was robbed I would be getting revenge. It only happens because we let them get away with it.
-
02-11-21 00:24 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 614Brooklyn Girl
The girl is a real girl but the ad is fake. The actual girl in the pic is not in the biz. She posted on social media that someone is using her name and pics to post fake ads and create fake social media accounts.
Originally Posted by JuiceTheJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:30 #9831Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone know this white BBW?
I remember seeing her post a couple years ago and was wondering if she was worth a try. Anyone have info?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/bbw-bbw-bbw/37051856
-
02-10-21 12:30 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 209Too Much Sunshine
No one should be surpiised about what has happened with this provider. The fact that she has been bombarded has more to do with the lack of decent providers than how good she looks. In the process we have probably created a GPS issue where it didn't exits prior.
I've given up on expecting to find a really repeatable provider.
-
02-10-21 11:25 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 182I saw her around May last year. Got the job done but she was thicker than I was expecting. I see her ads now say no bb or greek but when I saw her she was ok with bbfscip and greek for an extra 40 and was cool with msog. Guess she's changed or doesn't want that anymore.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe2002
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 08:53 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 28Redhead unicorn?
She has advertised on and off for a few years and seems to be offering incalls again finally. I know she has been reviewed briefly in the past but can't find them. Anyone seen her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-855-7276
-
02-10-21 00:32 #9827Senior Member

Posts: 174I forgot the link.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rick/58647565/
-
02-09-21 22:29 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 174Dream is with Storm
Saw them in Frederick today. They both have new numbers, available for seniors.
-
02-09-21 21:40 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 223Fake
-She isn't doing anything lewd on her photos.
Originally Posted by JuiceTheJ
[View Original Post]
-The shirt with the Chinese cartoon is a dead giveway (when is the last time you see a girl on an escort forum who is also a 2006 ******* scene kid).
-This has to be a catfish.
-Age 22 (I mean EmmaBaby is her age but Emma is more legitimate than her).
I think its a BF trying to get back at her or something. I wouldn't try it.
-
02-09-21 14:44 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 182Sunshine
I saw her but I'm not going to say when or under what circumstances. I'm almost certain she's aware of this site so I don't want say something that will let her to know that I'm here too. I will say she is definitely beautiful and she knows it.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 14:38 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 149Fake
It's obviously a fake. Come on May'An.
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 12:47 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 137No, haven't seen her. Hard to imagine anyone in Brooklyn asking for so much. If you toftt let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by JuiceTheJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 21:47 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 25Thank you
Thank you this is the information that saves me.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 21:04 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 136Allie might be dangerous
I have no doubt that Macot12 had a good time with Allie. But it sounds like other people were not so lucky.
Look at a report on Baltimore Escort reports. 01-04-21, #9419 by TommyRn. He did a incall with Allie. He paid her via Cashapp and she went into the bathroom talking on her phone. Before he could get busy, a guy banged on the door and pushed his way in. The guy had a kinfe. He told TommyRn to get out. It sounds very dangerous. Some of these girls are OK one day dangerous the next. I checked the photos on the link in both reports, its the same girl. So I would stay away from her. Other people responded to the report with negative info.
Frank Out!
Originally Posted by Mascot12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





