Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6798
-
02-12-21 20:00 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 808My plumber saw her 3-4 times. He also thought she was going to be a long term friend. BBJ was good, CIM finish was nice, but from his perspective, still nothing like the Czech, Romanian, and Bulgarian girls he met in Europe. Only 2 girls in the Augusta area from the last 8 years can even begin to compare. So when she started sending the weird I need help texts he just replied: "I can meet you an extra time this week" "that sounds challenging" "you can make it" and "thoughts and prayers" because he knows that there is much better out there and even that ain't worth the drama. Surprisingly, she stopped becoming available.
Originally Posted by BigBen07
[View Original Post]
He is now curious if he will get a reply now if you guys cut her off. Thanks for sharing, keep your head up. It's hard times right now in the area for anyone wanting to get their dick wet. My plumber is looking for a new job so he can travel to Europe regularly again after this Covid BS is over. He once banged six girls in three different countries in a 24 hour period. Not sure he can ever hope to pull that off again but that mental trophy is his motivation to keep trying.
-
02-12-21 18:26 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 162Dam
I guess I was the 3rd Amigo. I really thought she was different at first. But guess I'm still blinded by good head.
Originally Posted by GamerDude86
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 15:50 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 295Please do
I've been curious about this one as well. Please let us all know what you discover.
Originally Posted by FlyGuy706
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 07:50 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 162Curious
What was her name?
Originally Posted by DifferentDays
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:24 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 607Leaving tomorrow?
Maybe she is or maybe not, but I believe her.
In Aiken now. Off interstate. Thin, pictures are crap but they are her. Well worth it if you can swing it.
-
02-11-21 17:28 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 365Smh. Just wow.
Originally Posted by SRT10
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 10:37 #2562Regular Member

Posts: 13Ditto
She did me the same way. Used her kids as a pawn. That's a new low. Bad thing is, I thought she was sexy as hell. Guess another one bites the dust!
Originally Posted by GamerDude86
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 22:46 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 365LOL told you.
Originally Posted by Augraig69
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 22:38 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 365Lucy!
Welp it finally happened. Got to comfortable, and started being the nice guy with heart of gold, only to be manipulated and deceived. The visits started out nice and friendly, then soon started to turn out to " help me" texts and etc. Usually I turn my head or just ignore, but once you involve your kids not being able to eat or not having water. Who would say no, right? Fellas, stay away from her, she's a liar and a deceiver, who uses their kids as a clutch! There's plenty of other woman out there. Better woman, with more morals than Lucy. And provide to your tasting. I'm also to blame as well, stick to business, never make it personal. Until then, stay safe. And use good judgment.
-
02-10-21 18:06 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 54Kinda want to go see this one
Any dreams of this one?
I'm almost tempted to give her a try.
https://north-augusta.skipthegames.c...n/049121978626
If I go I'll do an update.
-
02-10-21 17:22 #2558Regular Member

Posts: 10Jane
I had a dream with Jane and boy let me tell you it was something else. Different from other providers like its been said before she takes some time to get to know you and settle the nerves before beginning. She genuinely seems to enjoy what she does which makes a huge difference. I know the price is higher than most providers but you're getting more than what you get with most providers. The head game is crazy so be prepared for that and make sure you are hydrated because you'll need it.
https://tryst.link/escort/jane-lovett
-
02-10-21 12:42 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 82Missy is looking sexy these days
Anyone had a romp with her recently? Wondering if she's worth a dream?
https://north-augusta.skipthegames.c...a/508455149567
-
02-10-21 02:49 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 365LOL gots to be more careful.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 21:59 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 808As long as it's not me.
I just about screwed up majorly this weekend. As I was pulling into hotel lot, SO called me on personal phone that went via Bluetooth to car speakers. As I was ending that call, my monger phone rang and I instinctively answered and somehow it went to speaker with provider asking if I had condoms. I never checked to see if first call ended. I pulled up the time stamp and all I could tell was one ended at 5:57 and the other began at 5:57. I thought I was screwed, but did the deed and came home to SO and everything is right as rain.
Originally Posted by GamerDude86
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 12:41 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 365Some woman caught her man sleeping with a few woman, that's been reviewed on here. She threatened to #pewpew.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






