Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 1377 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Rayna has very good talents and enthusiasm but 300 is more than her usual rate that I've gotten. "Is she worth it?" Guess that is up to you to decide. You will leave with a smile on your face no matter what you pay.

    I suspect that her talents are in high demand which might explain the new, high rate.
    Yeah, too high for me. I can get BBFS with cip with my regular utr for 150!

  2. #13253

    Damage?

    Can you PM me the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is looking for the unicorn, if you can afford it I found her. Yuri on Eros. $$ but we'll worth it. Easy to arrange with light screening.

    I walked in the door and was greeted by a very friendly, upbeat and beautiful young women dressed completely form fitting red dress. After a short strip tease which was sexy as hell we had one of the most passionate times I have ever had, I almost forgot where I was at. Not a clock watcher either. BBBJ, daty, cfs, I couldn't have asked for more. I will repeat if I can afford it, I may need to stop going anywhere else for a while (does that matter with poor talent around here anyway) she is only here for a short time guys so I highly recommend a visit, also she is very low volume so not a lot of chances in the day.

    Happy hunting.
    .

  3. #13252

    Jada?

    I saw this one today. I thought she said her name was Jada not sure she kind a mumbled. Kind a meh looking. Ok body, just kind of middle of the road. BBBJ was ok. Cfs couple positions. Finished and out the door. Still trying to get the stink off my finger. Not going to repeat.

    Crows must not have a sense of smell.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/445333991566

  4. #13251

    Aff

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    AFF site??
    Adult friend finder.

  5. #13250

    Violent

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Violet I heard a week ago was thinking of doing in-house rehab, she definitely has some psychological issues, apparently she's been staying clean and out of the game or seeing only a few utr but pretty sure she's out of the game entirely.

    Ofg / dfy I believe has passed on but that's my assumption, I have no direct information.
    They all have serious issues. Some just can act normal for a little while.

    I heard Greta / candy had a baby. Credible source. Back Page Linda- she still around? Cynical Angel passed. Bareback Emily got visitation rights. Some of these old grannies are open to dating. They have kicked the habit and getting entitlements. No forget. They are still crazy.

  6. #13249
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith262  [View Original Post]
    She's been frequenting the AFF site so has found a source of clients outside the STG mongers who probably have no idea of what the going rates may be.
    AFF site??

  7. #13248

    Rayna and Jana

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Rayna has very good talents and enthusiasm but 300 is more than her usual rate that I've gotten. "Is she worth it?" Guess that is up to you to decide. You will leave with a smile on your face no matter what you pay.

    I suspect that her talents are in high demand which might explain the new, high rate.
    300 is the number I was quoted for BBFS for the both of them. That would be close to going rate for Half-hour doubles. Guessing cip thrown in.

  8. #13247
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? One or two pops?
    I don't know what happen in my original post but it was $$$$ for as many pops as you can in the time allotted.

  9. #13246
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Rayna has very good talents and enthusiasm but 300 is more than her usual rate that I've gotten. "Is she worth it?" Guess that is up to you to decide. You will leave with a smile on your face no matter what you pay.

    I suspect that her talents are in high demand which might explain the new, high rate.
    She's been frequenting the AFF site so has found a source of clients outside the STG mongers who probably have no idea of what the going rates may be.

  10. #13245

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 300 for an hour to fuck her bb. Is she worth it? Okay to PM if you don't want to post here.
    Rayna has very good talents and enthusiasm but 300 is more than her usual rate that I've gotten. "Is she worth it?" Guess that is up to you to decide. You will leave with a smile on your face no matter what you pay.

    I suspect that her talents are in high demand which might explain the new, high rate.

  11. #13244

    Paige

    New name, new location, new pics that don't tell you much-- in the past she was staying by the airport, didn't call herself Paige, but I cannot find the old posting. Past reviews observed clear signs of bad lifestyle choices, poor service and sketchy "friends" hanging around the place. Needless to say I took a hard pass.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/016432728774

  12. #13243
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is looking for the unicorn, if you can afford it I found her. Yuri on Eros. $$ but we'll worth it. Easy to arrange with light screening.

    I walked in the door and was greeted by a very friendly, upbeat and beautiful young women dressed completely form fitting red dress. After a short strip tease which was sexy as hell we had one of the most passionate times I have ever had, I almost forgot where I was at. Not a clock watcher either. BBBJ, daty, cfs, I couldn't have asked for more. I will repeat if I can afford it, I may need to stop going anywhere else for a while (does that matter with poor talent around here anyway) she is only here for a short time guys so I highly recommend a visit, also she is very low volume so not a lot of chances in the day.

    Happy hunting.
    What was the damage? One or two pops?

  13. #13242
    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    She passed away dude. If I remember correctly car accident.
    I think you are thinking of Mandy. Easy to mix them up because they kinda look very similar. Taller brunettes, 40's, haggard and run down, big tits, easy on the wallet.

  14. #13241

    Eros Yuri

    Everyone is looking for the unicorn, if you can afford it I found her. Yuri on Eros. $$ but we'll worth it. Easy to arrange with light screening.

    I walked in the door and was greeted by a very friendly, upbeat and beautiful young women dressed completely form fitting red dress. After a short strip tease which was sexy as hell we had one of the most passionate times I have ever had, I almost forgot where I was at. Not a clock watcher either. BBBJ, daty, cfs, I couldn't have asked for more. I will repeat if I can afford it, I may need to stop going anywhere else for a while (does that matter with poor talent around here anyway) she is only here for a short time guys so I highly recommend a visit, also she is very low volume so not a lot of chances in the day.

    Happy hunting.

  15. #13240

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know she did outcalls TBH. PM me and I'll give more details. I'd prefer to keep some of her details private since she isn't a volume provider.
    I'm not very computer wise! How do I private message you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape