Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 582 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3117

    Spinners in new haven

    Responding to your question. I do a lot of reading of other mongers reviews before I take the plunge, can't be too sure with these providers.

    Your first link is Bunni, from what I hear and read she's your best bet. I'd go see her myself but she's usually out in Bridgeport and Shelton and that's too far. The second link, jean, use to be a good provider but from what I hear has gone downhill due to demons. The third link is Brittany, I've so many times wanted to thought with my little head and wanted to see her, but everything I've read from other mongers (which I appreciate guys, more than you know) is that she robs people. I hope this helps somewhat. Good luck.

  2. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from Brittany (Thirsty Thursday) She has been robbing mongers for years. Search for Brittany in Bridgeport. You'll find a lot of negative info. Don't know about the other two.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    PA.
    Thanks, after I posted I found some of those bad reviews.

  3. #3115

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I'm from prov but have to go there for cpl day for work. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a spinner type in the new haven area. Was looking at these, didn't find much about them.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/130258711119

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/557100477201

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/396101557595
    Stay away from Brittany (Thirsty Thursday) She has been robbing mongers for years. Search for Brittany in Bridgeport. You'll find a lot of negative info. Don't know about the other two.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    PA.

  4. #3114

    Spinners in new haven

    I'm from prov but have to go there for cpl day for work. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a spinner type in the new haven area. Was looking at these, didn't find much about them.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/130258711119

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/557100477201

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/396101557595

  5. #3113

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    This is a self review of a self post from Emma. The link takes you to her log in section to post ads. Try harder to fool us please!

    Poo.
    That's too bad. Sounded great LOL. I was wondering why it wanted me to log in.

  6. #3112
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #3111
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by BCourt99  [View Original Post]
    Hoping someone can provide some info.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/885152968808
    Stay away I believe last month she pulled out a gun on a monger she told him she had no cover and things went down hill from there search cash and dash.

  9. #3109

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyResser  [View Original Post]
    Been reviewing this site for a long time. Looking to have monthly dreams safely and reliably. Emma and Marie look to be best bets. Any advice on if these type of long term arrangements are worth it? And, any others that I'm missing?
    You really have been "reviewing the site for a long time" you will know I hate the phrase "having a dream". There is nothing dreamy about stepping in a mine field! You'll also have read that the only "long term arrangement " a working woman has is with their party supplies! As for missing others if I were to advise a young boy on the hobby I would tell him to invest in a bottle of hand lotion and instead of hooking up use the lotion then put the $ he would have spent into a mutual fund. By the time your my age you'll be able to afford and do what ever you want.

    Poo.

  10. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyResser  [View Original Post]
    Been reviewing this site for a long time. Looking to have monthly dreams safely and reliably. Emma and Marie look to be best bets. Any advice on if these type of long term arrangements are worth it? And, any others that I'm missing?
    Emma is my regular because she's always upbeat and enjoyable to talk to, she's welcoming and personable from the first interaction. I hate a snotty first chat. She has the best set of bolt ons I've ever seen and her pussy is fat like that ass. Turn her around and I swear that pussy was designed to take a pounding doggy style all day. Always positive, on time, and soaking wet.

    https://skipthegames.com/account/cre...te_id=53824198

  11. #3107

    Stay away

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/232895872256

    She's had a number of state vacations and rehab stints as well. Totally unreliable, will try to change offerings / rates once you make the donation. She is very, very heavy, and not always as clean as one would hope. To top it all off is the gift that keeps in giving.

    STAY AWAY.

  12. #3106

    Need links

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyResser  [View Original Post]
    Been reviewing this site for a long time. Looking to have monthly dreams safely and reliably. Emma and Marie look to be best bets. Any advice on if these type of long term arrangements are worth it? And, any others that I'm missing?
    Need some web links bro. I know of two Emmas in the new haven area and they both usually room with their girlfriend. And there are multiple Maria's.

  13. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    Have a link to the friends ad?
    I haven't visited but it must be this one:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...7/278286503851

  14. #3104

    Looking for Advice

    Been reviewing this site for a long time. Looking to have monthly dreams safely and reliably. Emma and Marie look to be best bets. Any advice on if these type of long term arrangements are worth it? And, any others that I'm missing?

  15. #3103

    Come get this.

    Hoping someone can provide some info.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/885152968808

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape