Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,921 to 22,935 of 27138
-
02-12-21 20:41 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 28CIP was kinda accidental, I couldn't control intially but didn't pull out in the middle of it. Face down she's a decent curvy MILF. Tits felt fine, her nips get hard easily. They looked good to me! Let us know know if you take the plunge!
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 17:37 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 235Was the CIP accidental or did you do it on purpose? I'm always tempted to CIP, sometimes I actually think I did by accident before I can get it out or yell at them to get off, but never happened to those who said not to.
Originally Posted by Noopb
[View Original Post]
Only reason I haven't seen her was I hate fake tits. How were her tits. Look wise in person and feel wise?
-
02-12-21 16:34 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 63Too bad you paid extra. Everyone else in this thread said it was included. But glad to know she's still a good time, I'm tempted to take the plunge before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Noopb
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 15:10 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 308Funny
It is funny, in their minds they don't want to admit right out to a brand new person they do that. They want to let you think they don't do that. I have found not asking for it directly, and treating them respectfully is the easiest way to actually get it. I am at an age where it is difficult to pop with someone new going bare, forget it with a cover. If they like you and would like for a regular customer they know a BBFS customer is 95% more likely to repeat with them. If you read about it as a possibility keep it in your back pocket. No need to say, "I read on the Internet you do it raw". Note: this is my style.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
I know guys who will just ask before the session. It is a numbers game. They don't worry about a no they just call the next lady until they find a yes. Better use of time and money. Get her to say Yes for $$$ on the phone and you're not wasting time.
Of course there are girls that will do that with anyone. They play games in their own heads.
-
02-12-21 08:31 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 28Edina LT
Damn she's a MILF with a hot curvy body. Really gets in to it, provides BBFS for an extra Benji. Asked me not to CIP but I did the second time and she didn't seem to mind. Was playfully cursing me in Spanish. Best BBBJ I have received in a long time, DT, throat fucking, bls, rimming.
-
02-11-21 06:20 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 104Lisa
She has a nice body but she is on the older side. I'd guess maybe mid 40's. I saw her once and don't regret it but I also haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by WruceBayne
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 02:08 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 46How is Dr. Lisa in the looks and age department? Last time I checked, she doesn't show her face or reveal much of herself in photos. I was close to booking her a few months back but due to some last minute changes in schedule, it fell through. Thinking about booking her soon.
Originally Posted by BareHunterNYC
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 20:22 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 32She is BBFS. Just very very picky.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 19:04 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 483Not personally but from what I've heard it's often possible if you can provide a recent test depending on the provider. That said use your judgement. As far as high end providers, the most I've ever paid for an hour was $400 and those girls were so good that I really don't see a need to go any higher end than that as long as they are around. Now if it's a porn star you've always wanted to be with I say go for it if you can afford it. There are one or two I'd take the plunge for if the opportunity presented itself. I don't watch much porn anymore and I'm not familiar with the women who are currently on Eros.
Originally Posted by AsianJohn326
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 16:37 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 200Any word on Jessica Jones at LT?
Curious about her.
-
02-08-21 15:43 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 139Celebrations
I know super overpriced, but has anyone had any BBFS experiences with high end providers / xxx stars on eros?
-
02-08-21 14:46 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 483Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by Frodo12
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 09:47 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 235Lears- Bebe
There was a review (if not here, another site) that said she wasn't even BBFS. Only report I saw on her.
Originally Posted by Noopb
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 06:30 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 104Any utr asian providers?
Wondering if anyone has some under the radar asian girls that offer BBFS. Willing to trade some info.
-
02-07-21 23:12 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 329It depends
If you meet a providers at 9 pm and let say you are guy number 10 of her day, chances are she is already tired or mad at someone before you. You may not get a good experience. I tend to go in those brothels / massage before 3 pm. I also pick bad weather days. Like snow or rainybdays. They tend not to have traffic. They will treat you like gold.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





