Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,046 to 18,060 of 37369
-
02-08-21 19:25 #19324Regular Member

Posts: 3Sienna
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-sienna/36731927
Does anyone have any info on this one?? Or did anyone try this??
-
02-08-21 16:41 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 68Positive review for Alex
I'm not comfortable going to go into details about the dream, but for those keeping track about good dreams and bad dreams, add another tally mark to good. I wouldn't mind seeing her in another dream.
-
02-08-21 12:51 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 475Southside blonde
80 QV. HH and FH are available but her prices make no sense for those activities.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 11:40 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 69Unshaved
Been wanting to see if there are any known good providers that keep natural bushes. I have grown fond of unshaved. I know there are natural in search of stg but that's a crap shoot.
-
02-08-21 10:42 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 76ATF's
Anyone care to share their All Time Favorites? Mine is right here in midlothian, and as some guys have mentioned, I am quite attached. More of a friend than anything.
-
02-08-21 08:20 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 1084Yeah man for sure. Did meet one but she's got plenty of rules and donation is way out the top. Yeah I agree that Blackstone and Amelia are dead.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 07:21 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 196Smoke
100% Agreed. The most professional in the business. Sexy, down to earth. Since working from home, I have very little escape time, but when I do, I take a Smoke break.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 00:21 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 248Max,
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
I answered a similar question a little while back, so let your experience guide you, but here's a quick rundown:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...68#post5098368
-
02-08-21 00:00 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 1084Great review on a great lady. I first met her in Powhatan several years ago. There isn't many I've ever met that are as down to earth and just good hearted as she is. Not to mention she's great at what she does. It's about time for me another Smoke break!
Originally Posted by RoadKing2005
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 22:37 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 102Alex
Dreamt of her recently. Had been itching to drop the kids off instead of leaving them in the bag. She was like a slip and slide I swear and I was sliding hard she was hanging on for her life. Left the kids at the light at the end of the tunnel. Always a lovely view. Had no issues with her roommate, was leaving as I was approaching no confrontation of any sort.
-
02-07-21 21:00 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 76Hailey
"Saw her a couple times in cville just about 4 months ago. She is cute, legit little spinner.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 20:13 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 171Justice anyone?
Mjcoz4 posted a couple weeks ago this girl came to his house and ran off with bread. Anyone want to help karma out here's the link.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/027307200241
-
02-07-21 19:53 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 122Unless someone know sum I know the closest you will get is the Petersburg Chesterfield or Colonial Heights area my dude. Stone and Amelia are dead zones for this type of business.
Originally Posted by Reaper36
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 19:03 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 116Any info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/190691613232
I don't remember if this one has been posted before, but has anyone seen this one? She seems real, I asked her for a picture of the tattoo on her leg with a piece of paper with the date written on it and she did send it to me. She is up by Arthur ashe in the same place that Stephanie uses for anyone who has seen her.
-
02-07-21 18:28 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 736Amateur porn
Does anyone have the link for her amateur porn videos? Since someone just brought her back to the forum she is bad provider but if you are a thug or pimp looking she will connect with you for the average monger looking somewhere else
.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





