Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 1462 1962 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18821

    Jessica

    Is aka as Jennifer and has been advertising massage+ services forever in Florence on CL. Her last phone number before the current one was 513-xxx-5701 but it changes every few months. Her pictures, which are pretty nice, are dated and quite a few pounds ago. Her communication is spotty and services weak. She will constantly hit you with unsolicited texts asking if you want a massage. She started selling videos about 5 months ago. I saw her once 3 years ago for a mediocre massage with a bbj and FS and will not repeat.

    Buster.

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyHobbist  [View Original Post]
    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bt...272843898.html

    Contact name:

    Jessica.

    Call or text:

    (859) XXX-5893.

    I contacted this one and after negotiations, set a time and she went silent! 5 hours later I get a text wanting to know if I wanted to buy videos or content. No dear I wanted what you advertised. Blocked her #! If anyone is able to get with her in person, please do a review! I want to see what I missed out on! LOL.
    .

  2. #18820

    Hamilton visit

    Saw her yesterday again had a great experience I'm not sure why others have had difficulty. Her schedule is busy but she has always been very punctual with me but I'm always on time and communicate when I'm close because she does have people ghost. Anyway the service was great as always BBBJ Greek all performed enthusiastically. Not sure what her past was but now she's all about her work and having some fun. I will continue to share digits if requested because she does not post anymore.

  3. #18819

    Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciGuy7777  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing! Such a wonderful time with her. Not a clock watcher and, I just met her finally last week, we both had a great time. I will definitely be spending more time with this amazing specimen of a gorgeous gal. Smelled fantastic and was cool with whatever I wanted to do. I can't say enough great things about her.

    CG7777.
    At 4'9 and 95# she sounds like a little fire cracker. Can you share any details on the session. Especially did you try DATY with success given the size. IF she is a little freaky then this is one I would like to try. You can PM if prefer. I saw the AD with Pics and number.

    Thanks.

  4. #18818
    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bt...272843898.html

    Contact name:

    Jessica.

    Call or text:

    (859) XXX-5893.

    I contacted this one and after negotiations, set a time and she went silent! 5 hours later I get a text wanting to know if I wanted to buy videos or content. No dear I wanted what you advertised. Blocked her #! If anyone is able to get with her in person, please do a review! I want to see what I missed out on! LOL.

  5. #18817
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    "When" Brookee comes back? Do we think that will happen? She is definitely one of my ATF's. Hope she is doing well.
    Brookee is doing fine working a reg job. I would never say she won't be back.

  6. #18816

    Stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    She is def not new. She was smoking crack in the bathroom while I fucked her friend stupid 2 yrs ago in a motel in Sharonville. She been around a long time.
    Could the stupid been a pre-exisiting condition??

  7. #18815

    Fun Sized

    Had a great time with this little cutie https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/58544322/. The Pros: She was open to different positions, was pretty personable, and also better at communicating then most out here as well. Also she has a cute face that doesn't show to much wear if you know what I mean, and most importantly she has one of the fattest asses I have ever seen her proportions are perfect the definition of fun size. Cons really it was only that it seems like she shares the room with other people they didn't show up but she went to see them in the bathroom. I made it out though without it becoming an issue so it's probably fine.

  8. #18814
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    She isn't new.

    I know I've seen the pics before.
    She is def not new. She was smoking crack in the bathroom while I fucked her friend stupid 2 yrs ago in a motel in Sharonville. She been around a long time.

  9. #18813

    Layna

    Heavily filtered photos. No where near as attractive in person. She was nice but a horrible provider. No to everything! And I mean everything. No kissing, no GFE, no head period. Not even CBJ. Avoid entirely.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/58556536/

  10. #18812

    Eden

    She isn't new.

    I know I've seen the pics before.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciGuy7777  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing! Such a wonderful time with her. Not a clock watcher and, I just met her finally last week, we both had a great time. I will definitely be spending more time with this amazing specimen of a gorgeous gal. Smelled fantastic and was cool with whatever I wanted to do. I can't say enough great things about her.

    CG7777.

  11. #18811
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Several people have ask me or said that Steves new girl is Brookee. Shayna Is not Brookee. When Brookee comes back she will return as Brook or Brookee. Looking better then ever with shorter hair a great body.
    "When" Brookee comes back? Do we think that will happen? She is definitely one of my ATF's. Hope she is doing well.

  12. #18810

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Try this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...kages/37083317 If that doesn't work, PM me.
    She is amazing! Such a wonderful time with her. Not a clock watcher and, I just met her finally last week, we both had a great time. I will definitely be spending more time with this amazing specimen of a gorgeous gal. Smelled fantastic and was cool with whatever I wanted to do. I can't say enough great things about her.

    CG7777.

  13. #18809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by DentonMan4444  [View Original Post]
    Kenal1. She sounds great, but the link comes up empty. Do you have any other contact information? Thanks.
    Try this one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...kages/37083317 If that doesn't work, PM me.

  14. #18808
    Quote Originally Posted by DentonMan4444  [View Original Post]
    Kenal1. She sounds great, but the link comes up empty. Do you have any other contact information? Thanks.
    I think he is talking about this one. Go to STG put eden in search box several add pop up.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/?keywords=eden

  15. #18807

    Eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgwaboe  [View Original Post]
    This is Lacey. Met her off SA almost a year ago. Had good times with her maybe 4 times throughout the summer. She then got kicked out of her apt and had to move to a hotel in Florence. Last time I saw her she asked for $ upfront before going to her room. I begrudgingly but stupidly gave it to her. Promptly ghosted me and disappeared with it. Hasn't talked to me since. So, yes, definitely beware.
    Would not be able to get past those paste on eyebrows!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape