Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 26423
-
02-08-21 10:55 #13238Senior Member

Posts: 184Tammy
I'm not very computer wise! How do I private message you?
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 10:49 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 255Rayna
She quoted me 300 for an hour to fuck her bb. Is she worth it? Okay to PM if you don't want to post here.
-
02-08-21 10:38 #13236Senior Member

Posts: 1323Wonder if she reads the forum
Double booked, just like the airlines, LOL! Actually not funny; as she probably pissed off 2 customers at the same time. Who knows; maybe she was busy with a third customer. Or overly self-medicated. Definite lack of professionalism if she considers slorin' as a 'job' or even as just a source of income. Appears to be an unstable situation. Actually a bit scary from a potential customer point of view.
Originally Posted by Marty21
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 08:27 #13235Senior Member

Posts: 101Lynn
Save your time. I have seen her a few times She has ghosted me twice. This past Saturday she told me to come over. She'll be there. I arrived 20 min later and she said sorry, a family situation came up. Waited until I got there to tell me. I'm done. BTW that was almost certainly another client.
Originally Posted by Marty21
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 01:54 #13234Regular Member

Posts: 21She's known for flaking out on people. My guess would be that it's more likely he was just another monger that showed up and left the same time you did when she wasn't responding.
Originally Posted by Iceman20
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 21:31 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 203Out of service
Rehab resident currently. I think she said 120 days.
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna93
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 21:10 #13232Senior Member

Posts: 420Looking over her Instagram this girl is smoking hot and exactly the body type I like. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 19:14 #13231Senior Member

Posts: 733Sommer
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/584946759568
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna93
[View Original Post]
You mean her? Had a Facebook post Jan. 24th. A new "bf" also. Could explain lack of STG ads lately.
-
02-07-21 18:54 #13230Banned Member

Posts: 586How 'about No!!
The chub from ken.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 16:55 #13229Senior Member

Posts: 389I didn't know she did outcalls TBH. PM me and I'll give more details. I'd prefer to keep some of her details private since she isn't a volume provider.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 16:53 #13228Senior Member

Posts: 389She's older
She's tan skin. Works nights at regular job. She would be considered a MILF. I have not been on SA in forever.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 14:38 #13227Senior Member

Posts: 181Tammy
Do you mean the MILF who was on SA?
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 12:25 #13226Senior Member

Posts: 184Tammy
Could you be a bit more specific On "Tammy" I have seen a lady named Tammy quite a few times that has a dog and is from that area, never been to her place she always came to me at my home or office.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 12:10 #13225Senior Member

Posts: 339Dude HIPPA Will not protect you and when the hospital violates your rights HHS will do absolutely nothing to protect you.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 12:06 #13224Senior Member

Posts: 339She passed away dude. If I remember correctly car accident.
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna93
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





