Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #449

    Anybody?

    Got a date with this one on humb day. Can't find any reviews so just wondering should I should run for the hills?

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...y/827242991863

  2. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely a different number than before. With you being a newer member, great way to build some cred and correspond more to find out if it's really her.
    I did contact her. She did ask for a verification photo but when I asked her to send a selfie holding a certain amount of fingers. She didn't reply back. It seems to be her she gave me a little attitude then ghosted me. It must be her LOL.

  3. #447

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    Secret aka Molly Rose: Seen her twice she is a great time. I seen her in Calhoun. Always got what I paid for. She will start texting you in a few days to a week asking for you to cash app her 20-40 dollars for some reason. She is hooked on boy and that is probably real reason she needs money. She is a good time and it sounds like she might be on stuff if she was bossy. She was always quiet and very sweet. Definitely one of the better ones on STG. If you see ad talking about a stripper that is her. The asking for money will start driving you nuts but great for a one time fling. I won't post link as it is right before this post.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...4/721393474015

    Warning this is a new phone number for Amber so I can't promise it is her as Amber always stayed in downtown Rome at the very nice motels. (Might have had no vacancies). I've seen her at least 10 times for a reason. She is dedicated in taking care of you. She is short and chunky but she dresses up very sexy and handles her business like a true professional. Hit her up before she leaves. Make sure it is her LOL. One of the best providers you will fine.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...l/839894311821

    I do know this girl is real and was located up on cass white in Cartersville. I have not seen her as I know her sister who works out of Parkway. I have not seen either of them because I don't normally do Cartersville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704654644

    This is sister and she is all about business and a very sweet girl. You will have a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047937733

    I've seen her a couple times. She is sweet (little bit bigger than pics suggest) She aims to please and will always come through. She will request pic don't worry she won't blackmail you.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...l/386829050174

    Seen her a few times in her apartment in Calhoun. She seems to be more mobile now so she must have a car. She is a very tall sweet girl but larger than pics suggest. I didn't mind that and always left happy. My only knock is for her to clean apartment better if you are having company over.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...d/428290705166

    Seen her once and she is cheap quick one. She is all business and does a decent BBBJ but she doesn't have condoms and will tell you she's clean. Please bring one if you choose her. You get what you paid for with her. Not the most attractive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6789133514

    If you have a thing for Russian accents drive to Gwinnet and see her. She is a great time every time. Seen her couple times.

    I have seen several others will post more on another post.
    I agree that Amber is great. I have seen her a few times already and she is always amazing. She is fun and does get into it. I love her on top and she never disappoints. That ass is pretty amazing too. I haven't been able to catch her up in NW GA recently.

  4. #446

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by UmkleMickie  [View Original Post]
    Secret aka Molly Rose: Seen her twice she is a great time. I seen her in Calhoun. Always got what I paid for. She will start texting you in a few days to a week asking for you to cash app her 20-40 dollars for some reason. She is hooked on boy and that is probably real reason she needs money. She is a good time and it sounds like she might be on stuff if she was bossy. She was always quiet and very sweet. Definitely one of the better ones on STG. If you see ad talking about a stripper that is her. The asking for money will start driving you nuts but great for a one time fling. I won't post link as it is right before this post.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...4/721393474015

    Warning this is a new phone number for Amber so I can't promise it is her as Amber always stayed in downtown Rome at the very nice motels. (Might have had no vacancies). I've seen her at least 10 times for a reason. She is dedicated in taking care of you. She is short and chunky but she dresses up very sexy and handles her business like a true professional. Hit her up before she leaves. Make sure it is her LOL. One of the best providers you will fine.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...l/839894311821

    I do know this girl is real and was located up on cass white in Cartersville. I have not seen her as I know her sister who works out of Parkway. I have not seen either of them because I don't normally do Cartersville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704654644

    This is sister and she is all about business and a very sweet girl. You will have a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047937733

    I've seen her a couple times. She is sweet (little bit bigger than pics suggest) She aims to please and will always come through. She will request pic don't worry she won't blackmail you.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...l/386829050174

    Seen her a few times in her apartment in Calhoun. She seems to be more mobile now so she must have a car. She is a very tall sweet girl but larger than pics suggest. I didn't mind that and always left happy. My only knock is for her to clean apartment better if you are having company over.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...d/428290705166

    Seen her once and she is cheap quick one. She is all business and does a decent BBBJ but she doesn't have condoms and will tell you she's clean. Please bring one if you choose her. You get what you paid for with her. Not the most attractive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6789133514

    If you have a thing for Russian accents drive to Gwinnet and see her. She is a great time every time. Seen her couple times.

    I have seen several others will post more on another post.
    I agree that Amber is great. I have seen her a few times already and she is always amazing. She is fun and does get into it. I love her on top and she never disappoints. That ass is pretty amazing too. I haven't been able to catch her up in NW GA recently.

  5. #445

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by HollaHolla321  [View Original Post]
    Posted on skip the games. Has anyone contacted RIRI I'm little on the fence since she said she has retired.
    That's definitely a different number than before. With you being a newer member, great way to build some cred and correspond more to find out if it's really her.

  6. #444

    Riri

    Posted on skip the games. Has anyone contacted RIRI I'm little on the fence since she said she has retired.

  7. #443

    Riri back?

    Saw an ad posted it's RIRI and she appears to be back. I texted the number and got a response. I just can't shake the feeling that it's really not her since he said she retired about two months ago. Can anyone confirm if it's really her. Ad is on skip the games.

  8. #442

    My history with girls on STG and EB that are active now

    Secret aka Molly Rose: Seen her twice she is a great time. I seen her in Calhoun. Always got what I paid for. She will start texting you in a few days to a week asking for you to cash app her 20-40 dollars for some reason. She is hooked on boy and that is probably real reason she needs money. She is a good time and it sounds like she might be on stuff if she was bossy. She was always quiet and very sweet. Definitely one of the better ones on STG. If you see ad talking about a stripper that is her. The asking for money will start driving you nuts but great for a one time fling. I won't post link as it is right before this post.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...4/721393474015

    Warning this is a new phone number for Amber so I can't promise it is her as Amber always stayed in downtown Rome at the very nice motels. (Might have had no vacancies). I've seen her at least 10 times for a reason. She is dedicated in taking care of you. She is short and chunky but she dresses up very sexy and handles her business like a true professional. Hit her up before she leaves. Make sure it is her LOL. One of the best providers you will fine.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...l/839894311821

    I do know this girl is real and was located up on cass white in Cartersville. I have not seen her as I know her sister who works out of Parkway. I have not seen either of them because I don't normally do Cartersville.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704654644

    This is sister and she is all about business and a very sweet girl. You will have a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047937733

    I've seen her a couple times. She is sweet (little bit bigger than pics suggest) She aims to please and will always come through. She will request pic don't worry she won't blackmail you.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...l/386829050174

    Seen her a few times in her apartment in Calhoun. She seems to be more mobile now so she must have a car. She is a very tall sweet girl but larger than pics suggest. I didn't mind that and always left happy. My only knock is for her to clean apartment better if you are having company over.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...d/428290705166

    Seen her once and she is cheap quick one. She is all business and does a decent BBBJ but she doesn't have condoms and will tell you she's clean. Please bring one if you choose her. You get what you paid for with her. Not the most attractive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6789133514

    If you have a thing for Russian accents drive to Gwinnet and see her. She is a great time every time. Seen her couple times.

    I have seen several others will post more on another post.

  9. #441

    Secret

    I saw Secret last night. I texted with her and was at her incall at an okay hotel in Carterville within the hour. I arrived and she was in an open robe with no top or bottom on. We talked a little bit. She is hot, looks better in person. Settled on a half hour then started the fun. She is non-GFE and started with a CBJ. Moved to CG where she bounced up and down on my dong for a while. She is really tight. Then moved to K9 where she has an amazing little booty. After a while I busted in the rubber. Cool personality, pretty bossy for 5" but she's fun. The damage was $ for a half hour.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...6/403418146113
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB543CBB-768D-46A3-8EAA-035E48CD1E5D.jpg‎  

  10. #440

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. We need to report all the bad with the good and run them out of business. I fear that some guys might not post due to pride after a bad experience.

    Did you have her at your house?
    Yeah, I had her at my house. She has been reviewed in Chattanooga, bad reviews about her, Chattanooga ran her away. Karma will get her. I wished I read her reviews before calling her.

  11. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWhiteD  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from Stacy. Had her over last night and everything went well until I took my post-coital piss. While still in the bathroom I heard one of my dresser drawers opening and closing so I rushed out (still in the buff I might add) and she was already running toward the front door. Yelled after her but of course she wasn't stopping. She left and I ran to the living room window, looked out and saw her quickly enter her car and she was gone. Went into my bedroom and saw one of my drawers left open with $150 missing. She got away with $280 and extra $150. Just shows once again you simply can't trust any of these bitches- ever.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/046898263764
    Thanks for the heads up. We need to report all the bad with the good and run them out of business. I fear that some guys might not post due to pride after a bad experience.

    Did you have her at your house?

  12. #438

    Stay away from Stacy!

    Stay away from Stacy. Had her over last night and everything went well until I took my post-coital piss. While still in the bathroom I heard one of my dresser drawers opening and closing so I rushed out (still in the buff I might add) and she was already running toward the front door. Yelled after her but of course she wasn't stopping. She left and I ran to the living room window, looked out and saw her quickly enter her car and she was gone. Went into my bedroom and saw one of my drawers left open with $150 missing. She got away with $280 and extra $150. Just shows once again you simply can't trust any of these bitches- ever.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/046898263764

  13. #437

    Birthday blow job

    Anyone have any luck with just a BJ? Could even be.

    Car. All I want for my birthday, LOL.

  14. #436

    Info on Freaky goddess WAP

    I'm just looking for info on Freaky goddess WAP.

    If anyone knows if she is for real or a rob please let me know.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/165343737615

  15. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by KelvisFields91  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this woman? Is she real?
    I have been wanting to for a long time; I have a fetish for tall women!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape