Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 343 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1904

    Anyone saw travelling Ana this week

    Wondering if anyone saw this girl this week. She was in Manchester for couple of days. I reached out to her but her quote was little pricey.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/237486579527

  2. #1903

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise999  [View Original Post]
    Hello debauchers,

    Total noob. I was wondering how do you guys handle outcall in a hotel. Do you book the hotel for 1 night and call the girl in for an hour and go to sleep for the rest of the night? But what if you want to go back home that night how to you handle the check out situation? Its already sketchy that you're booking the room for a night on top of that you check out in 2-3 hours that probably is sketchy as fuck no?

    Would love to hear tips from senior members on handling outcall in hotel when you have to go back home same night situation. Thanks!
    Appreciate all the replies mongers!

  3. #1902

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    If it's a chain download the app most let you check out with that. I've just left without checking out plenty of times and never had an extra charge. If you are worried call them in the morning and check out.
    Holiday Inn Express has auto check out in the morning, but since check out was usually 11 am for most places, honestly I would set up a 2 for 1, see a girl the day before, head back in the morning for free breakfast then have another girl come between 9-10 for some morning fun. If you're going to drop $$ for a hotel room make the most of it. Some of the chains, like the holiday inn express also let you schedule a late check out if they are not overbooked, then you have even more time.

  4. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise999  [View Original Post]
    Hello debauchers,

    Total noob. I was wondering how do you guys handle outcall in a hotel. Do you book the hotel for 1 night and call the girl in for an hour and go to sleep for the rest of the night? But what if you want to go back home that night how to you handle the check out situation? Its already sketchy that you're booking the room for a night on top of that you check out in 2-3 hours that probably is sketchy as fuck no?

    Would love to hear tips from senior members on handling outcall in hotel when you have to go back home same night situation. Thanks!
    If it's a chain download the app most let you check out with that. I've just left without checking out plenty of times and never had an extra charge. If you are worried call them in the morning and check out.

  5. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise999  [View Original Post]
    Hello debauchers,

    Total noob. I was wondering how do you guys handle outcall in a hotel. Do you book the hotel for 1 night and call the girl in for an hour and go to sleep for the rest of the night? But what if you want to go back home that night how to you handle the check out situation? Its already sketchy that you're booking the room for a night on top of that you check out in 2-3 hours that probably is sketchy as fuck no?

    Would love to hear tips from senior members on handling outcall in hotel when you have to go back home same night situation. Thanks!
    You are not required to formally check out, just leave when you want and don't tell anyone. I have used a hotel for some of my recent arrangements because they girls can't host. I book the room for the night but never sleep over. I always leave after the deed is done and will never, I repeat never, let the girls stay alone after I leave. Chew and screw and hopefully you can negotiate the cost of the hotel into her total donation.

  6. #1899

    Outcalls

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise999  [View Original Post]
    Hello debauchers,

    Total noob. I was wondering how do you guys handle outcall in a hotel. Do you book the hotel for 1 night and call the girl in for an hour and go to sleep for the rest of the night? But what if you want to go back home that night how to you handle the check out situation? Its already sketchy that you're booking the room for a night on top of that you check out in 2-3 hours that probably is sketchy as fuck no?

    Would love to hear tips from senior members on handling outcall in hotel when you have to go back home same night situation. Thanks!
    Honestly, I usually only do outcalls when I'm traveling or if I've known her for a long time and I feel comfortable taking her to my place. Being straight forward, there really aren't any women around here that are worth the effort of getting a hotel room for. Either find one that offers an incall, or if you really have your heart set on an outcall, book a cheap Airbnb with contactless check in / out.

  7. #1898
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise999  [View Original Post]
    Hello debauchers,

    Total noob. I was wondering how do you guys handle outcall in a hotel. Do you book the hotel for 1 night and call the girl in for an hour and go to sleep for the rest of the night? But what if you want to go back home that night how to you handle the check out situation? Its already sketchy that you're booking the room for a night on top of that you check out in 2-3 hours that probably is sketchy as fuck no?

    Would love to hear tips from senior members on handling outcall in hotel when you have to go back home same night situation. Thanks!
    Getting a room for an outcall usually only works with someone you have an ongoing arrangement with. Sometimes it's just easier to hang out and sleep. Other times it's just easier to go back the next AM and checkout. More often the later.

  8. #1897

    How do you guys handle outcall in a hotel?

    Hello debauchers,

    Total noob. I was wondering how do you guys handle outcall in a hotel. Do you book the hotel for 1 night and call the girl in for an hour and go to sleep for the rest of the night? But what if you want to go back home that night how to you handle the check out situation? Its already sketchy that you're booking the room for a night on top of that you check out in 2-3 hours that probably is sketchy as fuck no?

    Would love to hear tips from senior members on handling outcall in hotel when you have to go back home same night situation. Thanks!

  9. #1896

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnificent  [View Original Post]
    Nikki 22 on STG quoted me a little above avg on price, which I was fine with but the 50% deposit was a deal breaker. No looking to get burned. Anyone risk it?
    Which Nikki are you talking about. I've seen a couple Nikki's.

  10. #1895

    Put a link

    Put a link in so we know who you're talking about. That being said, if they ask for a deposit, it's a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnificent  [View Original Post]
    Nikki 22 on STG quoted me a little above avg on price, which I was fine with but the 50% deposit was a deal breaker. No looking to get burned. Anyone risk it?

  11. #1894

    Run, run away!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnificent  [View Original Post]
    Nikki 22 on STG quoted me a little above avg on price, which I was fine with but the 50% deposit was a deal breaker. No looking to get burned. Anyone risk it?
    Never do deposits. Go get an awesome meal, go home and do a Bob Villa DIY!

  12. #1893

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnificent  [View Original Post]
    Nikki 22 on STG quoted me a little above avg on price, which I was fine with but the 50% deposit was a deal breaker. No looking to get burned. Anyone risk it?
    No, plain and simple, Deposits in this state are scams. You have a better chance having sex after being married for 30 years than giving a girl a deposit.

    The only states that I have been to where deposits are legit, are Nevada and California. Out there most girls are working for an agency, and many, though not all, agencies take deposits.

  13. #1892

    Nikki

    Nikki 22 on STG quoted me a little above avg on price, which I was fine with but the 50% deposit was a deal breaker. No looking to get burned. Anyone risk it?

  14. #1891

    Slim Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Due to Intel from other mongers, I am going to avoid Merrimack has anyone seen this one? Possibly TGTBT.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/577896952926
    Same number and ad except the pictures as this one and reviewed in the post linked below. I was thinking of trying her out this week or next if I do I will report back.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/276165414103

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleCouncil  [View Original Post]
    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...t/393271503684

    Saw this gal earlier in the week and I believe that she was the girl in the pics. She was on something and was hard to understand sometimes because she's a low talker. She was attractive, but somewhat lethargic I think based on whatever she was on, and as a result wasn't overly responsive. Dirty studio apartment in semi sketchy area, but I've seen worse apartments and neighborhoods. Everything was covered but had the feeling that I could have convinced her otherwise, but I prefer covered. Won't be a regular but may give her another chance to see if it was a bad day. For now she's in the emergency backup category. 160 for hh.

  15. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Due to Intel from other mongers, I am going to avoid Merrimack has anyone seen this one? Possibly TGTBT.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/577896952926
    LOL that's Emma. Posts every day. But now she is using fake pictures?. I don't get it. She is legit. But rely shy. And a dead fish. Also her apt has no bathroom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape