Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 980 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 14688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.
    LOL I hit her up 2 x yesterday and didn't even get a response. What w these girls?

  2. #5522

    Tammy. Ghost of Pinellas Park

    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tammy.jpg‎   tammy2.jpg‎   tammy3.jpg‎   tammy4.jpg‎   tamm5.jpg‎  


  3. #5521

    Astrid.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCockBob  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she fooled me, it was my first time with her and I was in post nut bliss. I thought I could feel her swallowing. I will pay more attention next time and report back. I plan to see her again soon because she made me cum so damn hard.
    She definitely does not swallow but who cares. She's the best at what she does and great company. I'm lucky enough to call and get a quick response if she's working. Once Astrid reply's it's game on with great communication. The gold standard for BBBJ.

  4. #5520

    She spits

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCockBob  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she fooled me, it was my first time with her and I was in post nut bliss. I thought I could feel her swallowing. I will pay more attention next time and report back. I plan to see her again soon because she made me cum so damn hard.
    She catches it ALL thoroughly, but then she walks off and spits in the sink. I heard her when I saw her.

  5. #5519

    Book today

    "It's Astrid! I am back and can't wait to see my boys again! Hit me up and I will remind you why they are still posting about me! Text or call me directly, DO NOT respond to this post, I will only respond to texts or calls.

    Xoxo Astrid xoxo.

    727-335-1243".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1191.jpg‎   IMG_1192.jpg‎   IMG_1193.jpg‎  

  6. #5518

    All the reviews I found are a year old is she still good


  7. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I've known Astrid a long time and have seen her many many times. I've never known her to swallow. She will stay on and get every drop but then goes to the bathroom to spit.
    Maybe she fooled me, it was my first time with her and I was in post nut bliss. I thought I could feel her swallowing. I will pay more attention next time and report back. I plan to see her again soon because she made me cum so damn hard.

  8. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Enthusiastically I should add. Ajdal out.
    Winning. Reached out again. W no response. Busy? Asleep? Who knows.

  9. #5515

    Swallow

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCockBob  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does swallow. Saw her Monday for a hh bbbjcimws. She sucked me for the entire time, once she worked in I was able to deep throat. Finished with her laying between my legs with her blowing me let me face fuck and throat fuck till I finished. Excellent work, top notch performance. Only complaint was she does not lick balls. No issue swallowing that first load of the day, which is always my largest. Would have upgrade to an hour but she did not have the time, ass looked great. If you can go 2 rounds in an hour I would go for the hour, she is no bullshit.
    I've known Astrid a long time and have seen her many many times. I've never known her to swallow. She will stay on and get every drop but then goes to the bathroom to spit.

  10. #5514

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Does astrid swallow? Save up some big protein loads for her LOL.
    Yes she does swallow. Saw her Monday for a hh bbbjcimws. She sucked me for the entire time, once she worked in I was able to deep throat. Finished with her laying between my legs with her blowing me let me face fuck and throat fuck till I finished. Excellent work, top notch performance. Only complaint was she does not lick balls. No issue swallowing that first load of the day, which is always my largest. Would have upgrade to an hour but she did not have the time, ass looked great. If you can go 2 rounds in an hour I would go for the hour, she is no bullshit.

  11. #5513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Yes she does.

    Enthusiastically I should add. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Does astrid swallow? Save up some big protein loads for her LOL.
    .

  12. #5512

    Sexy Mama Nicole

    Last year there was a woman who posted under the name Sexy Mama Nicole. She was in mid St. Pete. It looks like every trace of her ads has been deleted. I saw her standing, and waiting outside a gas station yesterday and tried to find her number but couldn't. Does anyone remember her and know her digits? Thanks!

  13. #5511

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Last # I have for her ends in 1993. I haven't been able to locate her ad.
    Those digits appear to still be good, Rookie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kaylee.jpg‎  

  14. #5510
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Been advertising a lot. According to her ads her donations have dropped and are more reasonable.
    Last # I have for her ends in 1993. I haven't been able to locate her ad.

  15. #5509
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    We all need to start tipping with burgers and fries. She does need to gain 10-20 pounds. She's be stunning with just a little more weight. I fear she is getting unhealthily skinny.
    Does astrid swallow? Save up some big protein loads for her LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape