Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 1184 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 17751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13716

    White City Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    What, $13? Can you expound on what WCR stands for?
    Thanks for all the replies! I'll need to stop by sometime. Probably once it warms up!

  2. #13715
    Quote Originally Posted by SwinGate  [View Original Post]
    How is white city road from Quality Inn hotel on Old National Road? What stores are on white city road.
    Stores?! Try Crackhouses, LOL. Seriously, there ain't no stores on that road man. The girls hang there for the drugs. I cruised through yesterday for the first time in a long time. Only saw that sorry ass ***** Kendra out, who I wouldn't throw a nickel to with her bad attitude. I think with it being this cold the girls stay inside the crack houses, and you got to wait outside or ask one of the dope boys for them to come out. I don't like hanging around though so I just make a pass through and I'm gone.

  3. #13714

    White city road

    Its a short rd off of Roosevelt hwy right next to a homeland security warehouse. Yes a night it is dark, the action is hit or miss but there are some excellent slob gobbling over there if you can catch them.

  4. #13713

    Wesley Chapel Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    What, $13? Can you expound on what WCR stands for?
    Pretty sure that's what they are talking about.

  5. #13712
    How is white city road from Quality Inn hotel on Old National Road? What stores are on white city road.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBLove  [View Original Post]
    From Washington rd and 285, take Washington rd to Roosevelt Highway. Take a left. It is second road on the left next to the new warehouse being built. The action is about 1/2 way down. Usually 2-3 guys selling dope, they will leave you alone. Big john got busted up by some gangbangers a month or so ago. The going rate is 20 for head and I tip 3-5 bucks if they catch it all.

  6. #13711

    White City Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    What, $13? Can you expound on what WCR stands for?
    It's a dark road somewhere in College Park I never been tho.

  7. #13710

    Wcr

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    What, $13? Can you expound on what WCR stands for?
    White City Rd.

  8. #13709
    Sunday night.

    FIB around 9:30. Only saw 2 BSW out after 3 round trips. Saw a couple of cute women walking out of Fannies. Guess their shift was over. Left at 9:45.

    Monday night.

    On FIB around the same time. I figured with it being in the 30's no one would be out, but I didn't want to go home. Only one BSW out. Saw a couple girls walking up F I B by that Home Cooking place (couldn't tell the race, one was wearing pink pants) but by the.

    Time I circled around (waited to get to MLK to do that, still early and not wanting to go home as I wouldn't be back this way til Friday night) they were gone. Cruised around a couple more times and judging by the idiot who almost hit me when he turned into that small uphill Babes parking lot decided it was time to go.

  9. #13708
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I agree totally, I have driven past them over and over repeatedly for hours and they do nothing. Every year or so the sheriff will get them to do a bust to show "they are doing something" and then back to not caring about girls turning tricks. At the same time I wouldn't pick up a girl 100 feet from where they are parked either LOL.
    Yea I would never pick up a SW with LE in plain view although I seen guys do it before and a few times the blue lights got behind them. LOL.

  10. #13707
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    Hit WCR & ran into BSW Tasha. She's kinda tall & thick. Nice ass. Only had $13 after gambling & she went for it. Nice wet BBBJ & good attitude.
    What, $13? Can you expound on what WCR stands for?

  11. #13706

    LE and Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    I really don't think LE even cares anymore cause I pass them multiple times and they didn't move an inch they know why cars are circling the area. I think they just more less watching for drug activity or make sure any shootings don't occur. I think they could care less about Johns picking up prostitutes but still need to be careful tho.
    I agree totally, I have driven past them over and over repeatedly for hours and they do nothing. Every year or so the sheriff will get them to do a bust to show "they are doing something" and then back to not caring about girls turning tricks. At the same time I wouldn't pick up a girl 100 feet from where they are parked either LOL.

  12. #13705

    Wcr

    Hit WCR & ran into BSW Tasha. She's kinda tall & thick. Nice ass. Only had $13 after gambling & she went for it. Nice wet BBBJ & good attitude.

  13. #13704

    Le

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    The only trouble I could think of is LE. If you're cruising past the gas stations and you see LE, then stay with cruising the back streets so you won't get seen. Most of the girls there won't cause trouble. I tend to stay away from the girls who are walking around with or talking with other men. Makes me think it's their pimp or something. Try to avoid picking them up at gas stations even when there's not any LE. But if you do, be careful. They'll be a lotta dudes trying to talk to you. Just tell them no thanks or not interested. Say it politely because they can get annoying.

    You could come out when it's warm but last year summer was about the same as this winter. Some nights there can be a couple SW out. Other nights you may see 6 or 7. It could be any given night as well. I'll admit even with what's going on in the world and while I prefer a CBJ, a BBBJ from a woman who been in the cold does feel quite nice.
    I really don't think LE even cares anymore cause I pass them multiple times and they didn't move an inch they know why cars are circling the area. I think they just more less watching for drug activity or make sure any shootings don't occur. I think they could care less about Johns picking up prostitutes but still need to be careful tho.

  14. #13703
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Wow thanks for the great information. Like I said I'm new to the SW type and just worried about getting in trouble or getting tired off. I'll take your advice and check it out. I take it they are out more when it's warmer?
    The only trouble I could think of is LE. If you're cruising past the gas stations and you see LE, then stay with cruising the back streets so you won't get seen. Most of the girls there won't cause trouble. I tend to stay away from the girls who are walking around with or talking with other men. Makes me think it's their pimp or something. Try to avoid picking them up at gas stations even when there's not any LE. But if you do, be careful. They'll be a lotta dudes trying to talk to you. Just tell them no thanks or not interested. Say it politely because they can get annoying.

    You could come out when it's warm but last year summer was about the same as this winter. Some nights there can be a couple SW out. Other nights you may see 6 or 7. It could be any given night as well. I'll admit even with what's going on in the world and while I prefer a CBJ, a BBBJ from a woman who been in the cold does feel quite nice.

  15. #13702
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    Is she the older BSW with big tits?
    Yep that's her. Just close your eyes and enjoy the best bbj you ever had from old deborah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape