Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19231
    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and looking for an upscale or a provider service with multiple providers. Thanks in advance. Moved from the west coast and I'll be sure to test some waters for the group.
    If you're looking for higher end dreams, there are a few options in RVA. Models from here would likely be in the cc. 5 - cccc range per hour dream, and mostly GFE material.

    -Eros: Probably biggest selection, somewhat high variety, updates frequently. There are a many gems that rotate through RVA, but you have to check in regularly.

    -Slixa: Same as above, but seems to be higher end, pricier, and fewer models post ads there. I've still had great dreams from here, I just usually paid more.

    -SirensVA: Seems to be a local 'agency'. The basically go poaching around the sugardating websites and find girls willing to dip a toe in the hobby. Never tried them myself, read the forum for more info about other monger experience.

    -AvenueX: Very local, two or three really good providers that post there regularly. Requires membership (free), but just use a junk email and a burner phone to make an account.

    -XO Companions (aka XOC): They recently started rotating girls through RVA, but you have to be a member and I don't think they are accepting new membership at this time. Still worth keeping on your radar if they open up new membership. They bring models from Ukraine, Russia, etc and they are all 10/10 model material at a very modest donation.

    -Private Delights: Similar to Eros and Slixa, but review based which is nice. I've found a couple fake ads here which makes me rank it a little lowr, but there are some great providers here.

    -Tryst: Somewhat less reliable, but you can still find a good RVA provider here. You might find a stray fake ad here, and some providers are just not attractive here, but it probably deserves to go on the list.

    If other mongers want to add to this list of mid-high end options, feel free. I just kinda brain dumped my own opinions.

  2. #19230

    Upscale providers

    New to the area and looking for an upscale or a provider service with multiple providers. Thanks in advance. Moved from the west coast and I'll be sure to test some waters for the group.

  3. #19229
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Man I'm the same way. Revenge is this sweetest joy next to this hobby. I say get them and I hope they know why they got, got. They did it to themselves and I think it'll be good for our hobby.
    I would call this, I hope, an attempt at justice, not revenge. I also think it's important to keep any action careful, rational and proportionate. With that, I agree that people sometimes just need a reminder that ripping people off just isn't right. Stupidity, unfortunately, has no medicine except consequences.

  4. #19228
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Please. No harn meant, but as good as her pussy is, I would have did a you turn in the middle of powhite for her digits & maybe a senual BBBJ or a qv. Anybody please. PM me her new digits.
    Does anyone have her most recent contact info?

  5. #19227

    Should have known

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Keyla Dahyn is a Colombian camgirl that does some other porn with an IG that's a million strong. Snapchat on ad doesn't match her real one on her Twitter account. Fake.
    Wonder if its a bot or a similar girl behind the post. I've never ate with a pro, but I would have a full course meal with that one.

  6. #19226

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    Tina is alive and in the Richmond area I was riding to Midlothian on powhite there was a green car putting slowly on the off ramp after you pay the 25 cent toll she waved me around her I looked over and noticed it was her. I'm pretty sure she'll be at the BP or near right when you get off the highway I didn't have time to stop.
    Please. No harn meant, but as good as her pussy is, I would have did a you turn in the middle of powhite for her digits & maybe a senual BBBJ or a qv. Anybody please. PM me her new digits.

  7. #19225
    Keyla Dahyn is a Colombian camgirl that does some other porn with an IG that's a million strong. Snapchat on ad doesn't match her real one on her Twitter account. Fake.

  8. #19224

    Call me karma

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysNooner  [View Original Post]
    Really? They know your home address. Is this a battle that you really need?
    Man I'm the same way. Revenge is this sweetest joy next to this hobby. I say get them and I hope they know why they got, got. They did it to themselves and I think it'll be good for our hobby.

  9. #19223

    Not

    Looks TGTBT. But hey let me know if she's not!

  10. #19222

    Assistance

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Another member on here found a ad for the car being up for sale back in June at a local used car dealership. But I doubt they would give up info on who bought it. Meeks motors in Midlothian.
    Shoot me a PM, I might be able to assist you.

  11. #19221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69;5188705[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/58362510/[/URL]
    I'm gunna say not. Just doesn't pass smell test. Let me know if you do because she does look doable.

  12. #19220
    Another member on here found a ad for the car being up for sale back in June at a local used car dealership. But I doubt they would give up info on who bought it. Meeks motors in Midlothian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Violin  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that is varies somewhat from state to state, but usually you can get name of owner with tag and VIN only if you involve law enforcement or your insurance company by filing a claim. I did have a (not serious) accident during which the other driver refused to show me his license, and I took a photo of his plate. Later, though, once I had filed my claim with my insurance company and reviewed that file, I could see owner of the other vehicle.

    But this all gets significantly trickier I do notice there's a sticker on the back of the car, on your original higher res file, can you read it? If you can locate area, you might be able to go to Nissan dealers and track provenance of the car. And the VIN might turn up on some public records searchs?

    I assume that the phone number was dead end? Sometimes, amazingly, it isn't.

  13. #19219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    If you get a liscense plate number you can do a search online and it will give you all the details on the vehicle including the vin number, but not the owner.
    My understanding is that is varies somewhat from state to state, but usually you can get name of owner with tag and VIN only if you involve law enforcement or your insurance company by filing a claim. I did have a (not serious) accident during which the other driver refused to show me his license, and I took a photo of his plate. Later, though, once I had filed my claim with my insurance company and reviewed that file, I could see owner of the other vehicle.

    But this all gets significantly trickier — I do notice there's a sticker on the back of the car, on your original higher res file, can you read it? If you can locate area, you might be able to go to Nissan dealers and track provenance of the car. And the VIN might turn up on some public records searchs?

    I assume that the phone number was dead end? Sometimes, amazingly, it isn't.

  14. #19218
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    If you get a liscense plate number you can do a search online and it will give you all the details on the vehicle including the vin number, but not the owner.
    Interesting. Can you share the website?

  15. #19217

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape