Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 9921
-
02-02-21 22:45 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 4546She's real. One of my friend saw her in the past weeks. Everything is on the menu but she pricey. $100 qv, 200 hh and 300 h.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 21:01 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 2110Genie
As far as I know, she quit drinking and retired about a year ago. But I welcome input from those who might have more current information.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 20:35 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 190Genie
Would someone mind sharing Genies number with me? I switched texting apps and no longer have it. Haven't seen her in a while. Thanks in advance!
-
02-02-21 20:18 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 67Escort sites
What is the best escort site? STG mostly just fakes. Any help appreciated.
-
02-02-21 18:12 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 734Isabella
Thanks. She must be fake. She's posting everywhere. Guess I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/332568949435
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...*/025391270335
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/320785216184
-
02-02-21 16:54 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 40Jenny
I too was a regular of Jennifer and she was a sweet woman. Exactly the type I look for, and frankly the last provider I have seen (other than an UTR MILF.
I was wondering what had happened to her I googled her real name and found the obituary. She was a good girl from a nice family and had a real job that just didn't pay all the bills so she tried this. Too nice a person for what she was dealt.
Fitz.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 15:33 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 149[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-02-21 15:08 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 2110Addiction
This probably belongs on another thread, but I feel more badly for girls who have perished due to opiate addictions, which have been most of the cases I know. And I feel this way because even though I don't know the details of each case, I know that many of these addictions were triggered by recklessly issued medical prescriptions that ought not to have been issued in the first place.
The alternative addictions are crack, coke, meth, adderall, etc. , which to my knowledge aren't usually triggered by medical prescriptions (although some are, in the case of ADHD, etc.) and don't usually result in death.
But I'm sure many of you know a lot more than me about the world of addiction and I am eager to learn more about this curse on society.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 14:53 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 379Jenn
She was a sweetie and I'm sad to hear she passed also. She was good girl from a good family who couldn't get the monkey off her back.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
A few years back I was visiting a girl from Salem who had a similar fate. Came from a good family but somehow picked up the habit one day and ran with it until she passed.
Do you think we have more sympathy for the deceased providers who should have never been in this business in the first place? As opposed to the girls who drew crap cards at birth and ended up abused and dead.
-
02-02-21 11:11 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 64Don't bother
This girl has a bad attitude, won't let you do much, and acts like she's Julia Roberts. Save your money.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 20:25 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Girl next door
I found her reviews out of sheer coincidence. Do a search for "Isabella" in the Nashville forum and look at the posts in the last 4-5 months (anything further than that seem to be reviews on a different Isabella). I haven't seen her myself, but reports there indicate that her menu is pretty wide open and that she's a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 19:57 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 175Lacey aka Nikki
Is she finally out of the game. I was one of her regulars for a long time and had her digits even to her private number (lost that number when my phone died). I haven't seen or heard anything from her since Covid started. I know she had a kid who had some form of Asthma, so I am thinking that is why she is out. She was very smart, my type, short, spinner type with c-cups. Very pleasant. She used to work out of hotel near 290 and 495. PM me with any info you don't want to share on the board. Wet.
-
02-01-21 18:55 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 734Girl next door
Anyone seen this one. I thought there was a review but I can't find.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/763998387034
-
02-01-21 15:10 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 95Anyone?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/946989837616
This one real?. Looks like she's pumping out her bf. LOL.
-
02-01-21 09:16 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 149Lmao. Uh, maybe for an hour with 3 pops!
Originally Posted by RandomChance72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





