Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 1111 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10140

    Guarantee to have you coming back

    Anyone seen?? Menu sounds nice. But no name affiliated with ad. She only has 3 pics. Dark hair, small, north Melbourne off Post Rd. Never a name to refer to her ad. Sorry, link was to long.

  2. #10139

    Info please

    OK who are the the best providers in Brevard County.

  3. #10138

    I'm available

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/263602725827

    Dropped in for a 30-minute visit with this one recently. Comms and setup were good. Incall is an apartment with no issues. She is the girl in the pictures and has a decent body. When I arrived, she said she had been sleeping all day and just woke up, and she looked the part. The BBBJ was just average and when it came time for the cover there were none to be found. This has been talked about recently and I fail to see why providers are not more prepared. I suppose one could BYOC but I assume there are some with a SO that would not want to found to be carrying them around. I did not ask about BB since it is not my thing so we settled for BBBJCIM. Otherwise, she could have been a bit fresher out of the shower with cleaner nails. Overall, she was pleasant to talk to but not a repeat for me. YMMV and she may work in a pinch.

    HH.

  4. #10137

    Info

    Don't even bother. Fake ad as far as I'm concerned. Gives no real location. Move on to the next one. Play and stay safe.

  5. #10136

  6. #10135
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody with info on peaches yet?
    She is a good time, nice tight body. GFE friendly. She loves her candy.

  7. #10134

    Peaches and cream

    Anybody with info on peaches yet?

  8. #10133

    Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Links please.
    Teanna - https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/151807610260.

    Kay. When she posts, nothing active that I can find.

  9. #10132
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    I received a delayed response from Kay about meeting up, and we were able to setup a time to meet at her incall in MI. Once inside, some chit chat to get comfortable then proceed to the bedroom. She was wearing a super sexy outfit, and she is very good to look at. Started with a BBBJ, and then onto the bed, suited up and started with Doggie, ended in Missionary. She is super sexy, enjoys the time and look forward to seeing her again.

    Later on, I get a text from Teanna that she was around. Jumped on that, and went to her incall in Palmbay. Once inside, she greets me wearing stockings and garter, I knew it would be a great time. She Started with BBBJ on her knees, but she prefers to be submissive, so I had my way with her. Finished inside while in doggie. Hope to repeat. Everything lined up to meet both in the same day! No complaints.
    Links please.

  10. #10131

    She used to be a SB

    Wow, I feel like I dodged a bullet. She was my SB for 2 months, but that was 3 years ago. She was very underwhelming as a SB.

  11. #10130

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPeabody2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of the Wachowski "sisters" that couldn't pay most guys to fuck it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wachowski.jpg‎  

  12. #10129

    Granny Annie is out and looking for new victims to rob

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her but definitely drug involved.
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...k/474646584251

  13. #10128

  14. #10127

  15. #10126

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape