Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,466 to 18,480 of 30747
-
02-01-21 00:10 #12282Senior Member

Posts: 108One mistake a lot of us make is not thinking like them. For many of these girls, this isn't a 9-5 job and they don't think of it like a career. They get calls 24-7. If they answered all their calls they'd have even less agency over their life than their drugs or pimps give them. They answer when they feel like it or need to make cash. If they don't need it, they don't answer. They do, however, need those reliable 24-7 calls to give them the ability to pick and choose when to work. This means they post regularly even if they're taking the day off. That's my theory anyway.
Originally Posted by BlazeBoyZed
[View Original Post]
You're not doing anything wrong. You just aren't getting then when they feel like working. As long as those calls keep coming in they don't even need to call you back.
-
01-31-21 11:23 #12281Regular Member

Posts: 18Alamance
Can you elaborate? I just moved to Alamance from Chatham, and now you have me concerned about dreaming locally. I have had one dream since I moved (I'll post a review later), and it was not a great dream.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 10:01 #12280Senior Member

Posts: 1709Someone tell me this girl is real and a good provider? Her pics are driving me insane:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...n-o-w/36529557
-
01-31-21 08:19 #12279Regular Member

Posts: 13Raleigh Rub Ratings
Would love to see confirmation of legit Rub Ratings Raleigh.
"Wonderwoman" for example?
-
01-31-21 08:06 #12278Senior Member

Posts: 329You should call Sami and see if she is in Raleigh. She loves a Trip around the World. Her service is amazing.
Originally Posted by TimJim19
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/716959302567
-
01-31-21 04:19 #12277Senior Member

Posts: 477Layla
Her pics are real. A 5 ft 3 in 110 lbs spinner with great head and a tight pussy. Located in Henderson, NC. Incall only she has no tranportation. She is independent no handlers. Loves to suck and fuck.
https://henderson.skipthegames.com/f...m/221134365024
-
01-31-21 00:39 #12276Senior Member

Posts: 228Insider info
Not for nothing but since around 2002 or 03, I had friends who owned spa places with a rotating list of girls escorting through these places and I've known a LOT of them personally. The main reason that 98% of the girls say "No AA" etc is because their boyfriends / handlers are black and tell them no. I knew the boyfriends / handlers and hung out with them. I called them on that bullshit and never got an answer, just replys like "pssst fuck off" and just laughed it off.
Originally Posted by Kek9069
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 21:59 #12275Senior Member

Posts: 358Her
Do you guys think she is worth the time?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...*/723927869106
-
01-30-21 21:34 #12274Senior Member

Posts: 198No responses
Firstly, welcome and stay safe.
Originally Posted by BlazeBoyZed
[View Original Post]
It happens, I mean, you will be texting a person and they will just stop texting. There are times where they respond very slow, which irritates me the most b / c I could be out of the area and they like come thru, too late then. You might get robbed from girls that you have seen before, as well. Just keep trying and someone will respond. I typically say hello and wait for their response. Keep fishing.
-
01-30-21 19:43 #12273Senior Member

Posts: 530No exact science
I've been in the hobby about five or six years and I still don't know the answer to that question. It varies with different providers on what might get their attention. But I think most of the time it's just luck that you have contacted them at a time when they are available. Typically, they do not want you to call or text unless you are available and ready to go. But when you're ready to go, they may not be. The only sure thing I have found is to go to an agency or higher priced Eros girl and pre-book earlier in the day or day before. I'm a lot busier than I was when I got into the hobby and my time is worth a lot more money to me, so when I have a little bit of free time, I don't want to waste it.
Originally Posted by BlazeBoyZed
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 19:34 #12272Senior Member

Posts: 61A few reviews + one request
BKS Simona. Saw her a few weeks ago. Nice visit, but nothing too spectacular. Might repeat if she's back in town and there's nothing else going on. Communication was a bit tricky since she didn't know much English. Everything covered. Decent hotel by the airport. $$. 5 for hhr.
Kayleigh. She posts intermittently on STG. I think she used to go by Chrissy. Pretty friendly, but only wanted to do canine due to corona concerns, LOL. Lots of baby damage, but overall decently attractive. Everything covered. Lower range hotel by the airport but nothing to complain about. $. 6 for hhr.
Dallas (search 'exotic beauty' on STG) - sweet girl, a little shy. Couldn't get on top because of back issues, but responsive to everything else. Everything covered. Smoke-filled private trailer in Garner. $. for qv.
Now for a request. As we all know, the talent is pretty dry in Raleigh right now. I've seen some posts about UTR Samara. Would appreciate if someone is willing to DM me with contact info, assuming she's open to new clients.
-
01-30-21 18:13 #12271Regular Member

Posts: 13No responses
Hello gentlemen.
I'm new to this and have been trying to get in contact with a few providers but they never answer. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it must be something. All I say is that I saw their ad and if they are available. Is that wrong? What should I be say?
-
01-30-21 12:35 #12270Regular Member

Posts: 25AA friendly providers
Hello fellow mongers,
Anyone got good recommendations for providers who are friendly towards younger AA? Tired of the whole ghosting once they ask about race even if they didn't mention explicitly no AA.
-
01-30-21 12:10 #12269Senior Member

Posts: 102Escorts only fans link
Wrong link man.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 22:41 #12268Regular Member

Posts: 7Winter
You guys should really see her.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/58234518/










Reply With Quote




