rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 804 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 854 904 1304 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12994
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Looking all over for information on this one. Has anyone visited? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/134309385654.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=355177

  2. #12993

    6 foot rehead

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Looking all over for information on this one. Has anyone visited? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/134309385654.
    Yes. I saw her over the summer. She's OK but not worth the $400 hr donation. Maybe $200 at most. Pic s are very dated back to a younger time. Everything covered. Which is fine for me. She was pretty buzzed when I saw her at 10 AM drinking a whiskey. Very talkative.

  3. #12992

    6 foot redhead

    Looking all over for information on this one. Has anyone visited? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/134309385654.

  4. #12991

    Marcella

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I tried Marcella once and I tried my best to get her to slow down and she just wouldn't do it no matter how many times I asked her to slow down. I'm not the jack hammer type so it wasn't enjoyable to me. It seems others have had good experiences. I'll have to try again.
    It's probably been a while since you've seen Marcella. That was an issue for me as well. Mandy takes it slow and gradually speeds it up until I blow a fat load in her mouth. Marcella couldn't do that a year ago, but now she definitely knows how to take it slow at first.

  5. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I give Mandy and Marcella more than that for just a BBBJ. I like to take my whole 45 min to an hour getting a BBBJ. If this girl can go a whole Half hour sucking away I'll check her out for 100.

    Link please ??
    I tried Marcella once and I tried my best to get her to slow down and she just wouldn't do it no matter how many times I asked her to slow down. I'm not the jack hammer type so it wasn't enjoyable to me. It seems others have had good experiences. I'll have to try again.

  6. #12989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...pussy/35187684.

    And I'm not broke, so I'll pay $100 for a BBBJ if I feel like it's going to get me a safer experience than some trap house in providence. $40 more is worth the piece of mind.
    I don't think anyone is broke. I think some people just have a limit they want to spend on certain service.

  7. #12988

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I give Mandy and Marcella more than that for just a BBBJ. I like to take my whole 45 min to an hour getting a BBBJ. If this girl can go a whole Half hour sucking away I'll check her out for 100.

    Link please ??
    My last visit with Mandy was a whole hour of blowjob. I always enjoy the blow to pounding away until I load a bag. She has a way about her that keeps me on edge for a whole hour if I want. Little blow, little chat, boys get attention, prostate gets inspected. It's an experience that some appreciate more than others. Think I'll give her a call this week. It's been a while.

  8. #12987

    Any reviews


  9. #12986
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    You Have a link?
    Sorry. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...pussy/35187684.

    And I'm not broke, so I'll pay $100 for a BBBJ if I feel like it's going to get me a safer experience than some trap house in providence. $40 more is worth the piece of mind.

  10. #12985

    Aaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    She's only seeing a certain amount of people. I see her every other week. She's hosting in CT right now out of an airbnb. Not sure when she'll start seeing more people again, but I'll ask and report back.
    Thank you! If you could DM me how you contacted her that'll be great also!

  11. #12984
    Quote Originally Posted by DavTheBed  [View Original Post]
    After some searches in this thread. Hate to bring it up but any info with her? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aaliyah-...vidence-429820 been trying to contact her so many times but only had a response of "soon" on snapchat. Only saw the 508 number and the one on them. Helps.
    She's only seeing a certain amount of people. I see her every other week. She's hosting in CT right now out of an airbnb. Not sure when she'll start seeing more people again, but I'll ask and report back.

  12. #12983
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    100 for just a blowj? Yikes.
    I give Mandy and Marcella more than that for just a BBBJ. I like to take my whole 45 min to an hour getting a BBBJ. If this girl can go a whole Half hour sucking away I'll check her out for 100.

    Link please ??

  13. #12982
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Ok seeing her this afternoon. Any info before is appreciated. Ill keep you posted.
    Ghosted. Ended up at a local AMP.

  14. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She is staying in a nice extended stay in Warwick. You drive up and walk right into her apartment. Damage was 100 for BBBJ. I'd say skills wise was a 6 out of 10. Her ass is amazing, decent Tits, she's a tall women, probably around 5'11. Her face is plain. I'm not sure if I'd repeat.
    100 for just a blowj? Yikes.

  15. #12980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She is staying in a nice extended stay in Warwick. You drive up and walk right into her apartment. Damage was 100 for BBBJ. I'd say skills wise was a 6 out of 10. Her ass is amazing, decent Tits, she's a tall women, probably around 5'11. Her face is plain. I'm not sure if I'd repeat.
    You Have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape