Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,051 to 22,065 of 41276
-
01-31-21 11:15 #19226Regular Member

Posts: 19Vids
I was curious to see Madame d sex videos that went down in the deer wood place but haven't really come across any explicit videos other than one or 2 short videos for purchase. Where does she put her content. ?
-
01-31-21 09:07 #19225Senior Member

Posts: 653Any info
Anyone been with this girl just curious.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/073949909786
-
01-31-21 08:48 #19224Senior Member

Posts: 186Layla Love
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...anted/35127764
Saw Layla for the 2nd time last week. I had previously seen her about a year ago. The pics are pretty accurate. Cute girl and nice thin body. CBJ (my choice, not hers), followed by CFS. Had a nice time both times. She's staying at a motel on the southside. Comms were good and she was ready on time. Lucid and pleasant to talk to. Overall a pleasant time.
-
01-31-21 08:22 #19223Senior Member

Posts: 186Kylie and Eve
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/734714844569
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/896182805652
Has anyone seen either of these two? Thanks for the help!
-
01-30-21 15:42 #19222Senior Member

Posts: 1260Got Guys PMing Me
At the time, I was donating $20-$30. She was street walking, sooo streetprices. I did tip, bcuz she took really good care of me. But keep in mind 2 things:
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
1. she's servicing out of a notel.
2. she's probably going to follow the same inflated bullshit rates these girls want now-a-days.
With Jen, I'll donate a little extra.
-
01-30-21 13:17 #19221Senior Member

Posts: 933Jennifer
I haven't seen her in a few years but her dt skills are phenomenal. She actually used to advertise her dt skills when she used to post. I would get a good dt session for about 10-15 mins then lay her on her back, push her long legs back to her shoulders and hold her heels to the head board and pound her ass hard and deep. I think I saw her about half a dozen times.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 13:09 #19220Senior Member

Posts: 63What part of town is she in?
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 11:49 #19219Senior Member

Posts: 101I may have to face a tough decision on where to put my spare coins, to which of these inflation, Game Stop or that cute little ass. LOL.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 10:45 #19218Senior Member

Posts: 452Agreed
She's a verified cocksmoker. Or at least she was a few years ago. (I've seen a few legendary sword swallowers lose their skills over time). If she still has the same skill set she might be the best cock sucker in Jax right now.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 09:00 #19217Senior Member

Posts: 1260Jen's GTG
I've picked her up on several occassions a few blocks north of the expressway. Her head game is on point. Sloppy DT with plenty of salival lube. No complaints. Pay no mind to her pearlies; her mouth was created for sucking cock. The way her pearlies kinda protrudes, may indicate shes done it for a while.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Would like to see her again when the time affords but since I'm putting this out, it may be an even more struggle to see her. I know I'm going to have to climb past all you DT enthusiasts out there.
Give her biz but save me a spot.
-
01-30-21 08:35 #19216Senior Member

Posts: 919The return of Jennifer
Hey, I know this girl has been discussed before, but I don't remember the overall verdict. She's advertising again. What was the story on her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uddle/36841052
-
01-30-21 06:34 #19215Senior Member

Posts: 286I haven't see her, but would love to. Looks correct for Eros price point. Maybe a traveling, or "agency" Latina lady. Definetly worth checking out, I'm interested on how it goes.
Originally Posted by LatinInk904
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 00:44 #19214Senior Member

Posts: 141Has anyone seen her?
Has anyone see her? Looks TGTBT but most Eros are legit but come with price tag.
Any info would be great. Pm or reply.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...6517.htm?cat=1
-
01-29-21 20:49 #19213Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone?
Does anyone have info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/169548482123
It looks too good to be true. I have looked up the number and reserved the images. Nothing came up.
I am bit suspicious. However, I am considering taking one for team.
PM if any details.
Thank you, gentlemen.
-
01-29-21 19:48 #19212Senior Member

Posts: 224Major Latina Turn On. I' going back.
Hot, sexy, tasty. While she is here. https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2255866.
Originally Posted by Alpaca80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





