LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 1469 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13380
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged texts with her yesterday but bailed when she wanted photo verification.
    2 providers asked me this question. I sent them photos of James Goldenfini and then had a date with them. They didn't realize.

    I don't feel bad about those bitches. I have been shared 100's of fake pics by providers and robbed of my precious money why can't I send them fake photos of Hollywood stars?

  2. #13379
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? She said she Is no limits anything goes. Also had a duo that is the same.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/651912878346
    I exchanged texts with her yesterday but bailed when she wanted photo verification.

  3. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch666  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? She said she Is no limits anything goes. Also had a duo that is the same.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/651912878346
    Reverse phone number search reveals nothing (phone # is 253-XXX-8816).

  4. #13377

    Candy

    Anyone see her? She said she Is no limits anything goes. Also had a duo that is the same.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/651912878346

  5. #13376
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue524  [View Original Post]
    Was just ghosted by Riley Star. Is it worth it to try again?
    If you're willing to pay her current rates and put up with on again off again BBFS, she's pretty good looking and a great fuck. however, she's kind a plumping up like her 1/2 sister SweetStevie. Not as much yet, but the ass and hips are getting to a good birthing size. She's on and off the habits which is part of the problem.

  6. #13375
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitol  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn there was a discussion about this girl, but I can't seem to find it by searching. I remember that I learned that she has a prosthetic leg from that discussion.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/952130135483

    Can anyone remember the discussion, or has anyone seen her and know whether or not she belongs here?
    She does, the one and only time I saw her she gave the green light for it but she wasn't the freshest so instead of taking off the condom and going back in I pulled off the condom and finished on her which she seemed to like.

    When I saw her she wasn't on birth control, and she kept me waiting while she smoked some meth or crack, of course she denied it.

    I wouldn't repeat.

  7. #13374
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ry-us/36825941

    Anyone have any info on these two? Openly advertises it but can't find anything on them.

  8. #13373
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitol  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn there was a discussion about this girl, but I can't seem to find it by searching. I remember that I learned that she has a prosthetic leg from that discussion.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/952130135483

    Can anyone remember the discussion, or has anyone seen her and know whether or not she belongs here?
    She does belong here. Kind a smells and bad attitude. I didn't repeat.

  9. #13372

    Did Kasey James of Kirkland belong here?

    This is not current Kasey in Everett.

    I am talking Kasey James, who was in Kirkland, and usually rented nice houses for incalls. She has blonde hair, and very horney. If she is still around, maybe??

  10. #13371

    Artificial Leg Girl?

    I could have sworn there was a discussion about this girl, but I can't seem to find it by searching. I remember that I learned that she has a prosthetic leg from that discussion.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/952130135483

    Can anyone remember the discussion, or has anyone seen her and know whether or not she belongs here?

  11. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? Her ad rate is 3 , did she ask extra so you had to give 4?
    Creampie + Rimjob costed extra my friend.

  12. #13369
    Am I missing something here? Her ad rate is 3 , did she ask extra so you had to give 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Annie Nips she is a nice young submissive girl who loves receiving creampie. She loves giving a hard rimjob too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baddieannie

    I had to host her and offer 400 roses. So a little steep but I was very horny.

    Enjoy her. No drama. No attitude. Nice open submissive menu.

    No Anal though and doesn't like very hard tongue kissing.

  13. #13368

    Riley Star ghosted

    Was just ghosted by Riley Star. Is it worth it to try again?

  14. #13367

    Family problems

    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here play with Jade lately? If so, is she still worth it? She still party?
    Last I heard she was going to Spokane to deal with family issues and wasn't sure if she was coming back.

  15. #13366

    Annie Nips

    Just saw Annie Nips she is a nice young submissive girl who loves receiving creampie. She loves giving a hard rimjob too.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baddieannie

    I had to host her and offer 400 roses. So a little steep but I was very horny.

    Enjoy her. No drama. No attitude. Nice open submissive menu.

    No Anal though and doesn't like very hard tongue kissing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape