Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3827

    Devon wrote an alert that simply says, "No"

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?210854-Devonelf

    I get the feeling from some reviews she may be. Please post experiences or feelings.
    Check this out- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....est&p=12408579#post12408579.

    Pretty certain that says it is off the table.

  2. #3826

    TNAs Devonelf- does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?210854-Devonelf

    I get the feeling from some reviews she may be. Please post experiences or feelings.

  3. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTime1000  [View Original Post]
    I should say she's GFE in menu but not in energy. More business like. The price is a bit high for what was provided but she definitely belongs here.
    Scheduled a date with her. Thought her energy was decent or average. Saw her earlier in the afternoon? Seemed to be really engaged and was very vocal. She said yes to everything including getting me to finish 3 times.

  4. #3824

    Cleo96

    Cleo96 is very YMMV. She will want you to see her alot.

    You can't be ugly either. You better have some game to go with your money.

  5. #3823

    In retrospect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'll wait til someone else confirms this bc her reviews don't exactly seem stellar if she's giving BBFS.
    I should say she's GFE in menu but not in energy. More business like. The price is a bit high for what was provided but she definitely belongs here.

  6. #3822

    Only fans

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her only fans link?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
    Pokemonmasterjen I think.

  7. #3821

    Lexxleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. She's very open to it by text.
    I saw her early in her visit and she's pretty cute yeah maybe a little low energy but she's not a dead fish. I thought about seeing her again but by this point she's had Seattle and Portland cumming in her for a while so I'm done.

  8. #3820
    Also confirmed but very mechanical enthusiasm levels are low so if that's something you need you may be disappointed easy on the eyes tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. She's very open to it by text.

  9. #3819

    Lexxleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTime1000  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking and finally have one to throw into the mix.

    Saw her in the last few days. Slam dunk bbfscip. Not even discussed. She's a bit of a clock watcher and the pics are her just not as good in person. Nice girl, GFE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....775%3B-Reviwed
    I can confirm. She's very open to it by text.

  10. #3818
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTime1000  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking and finally have one to throw into the mix.

    Saw her in the last few days. Slam dunk bbfscip. Not even discussed. She's a bit of a clock watcher and the pics are her just not as good in person. Nice girl, GFE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....775%3B-Reviwed
    Maybe I'll wait til someone else confirms this bc her reviews don't exactly seem stellar if she's giving BBFS.

  11. #3817

    Lexxleigh

    Been lurking and finally have one to throw into the mix.

    Saw her in the last few days. Slam dunk bbfscip. Not even discussed. She's a bit of a clock watcher and the pics are her just not as good in person. Nice girl, GFE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....775%3B-Reviwed

  12. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Been radio silence for me after we made our appointment and hasn't returned texts for over a week.
    I texted with her back and forth and she was pushing for me to meet her this past Monday. I noticed she hasn't posted since then also. My spidey sense is tingling!

  13. #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDog69  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone else has seen her. It seems TGTBT? Her prices for her services seem a bit off considering GPS lately. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Been radio silence for me after we made our appointment and hasn't returned texts for over a week.

  14. #3814

    Miss Misty Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by SumpThing  [View Original Post]
    Any recent intel on Misty? She has been posting regularly on EB. Saw her many years ago everything was on the table.
    Yeah. She's still around. And she has had incall available lately too. And if you treat her right you will will get whatever you want. She is cool and fun to be with. She loves to fuck.

  15. #3813

    Has anyone else seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her only fans link?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
    I was wondering if anyone else has seen her. It seems TGTBT? Her prices for her services seem a bit off considering GPS lately. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape