Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23562

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree with this more. HUGE. She busts them right out too.
    Which rose are you talking about? I saw a few. I can't make it out that way till March I really hope I don't miss a chance to see her. Maybe I'll come out sooner.

  2. #23561

    Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Devj243  [View Original Post]
    A little late but wanted to drop this before its get any later. Was in the area on Friday and had the time before the closed. Parked and entered the shop. Was greeted by the big titty woman, paid and then shown to the room. I'm pretty sure I pulled the older / gilf on this so I was fortunate. Got the table shower first, was standard and she was thorough. Got back to the room and the massage was pretty good, loosened up the joints and got rid of some pains. On the flip was a good HJ, the two hand technique didn't disappoint, good ball play. For my first time there I say its was nice and for sure would repeat. I guess the only downside is that her english is not great. Did try to get here name and was able to walk away with Apino ir Opino. I think.
    I read this review and passed through Chicago recently. There are a couple of spas with Moon in the name but it seemed to me to be the one on W. 23rd and Canal. Only one lady there and she was sporting natural Ds. Judging by the way her hands worked I'm sure she could give a really good massage if she wanted to. For me though it was just ok. She wore shorts and brushed my hands with her bare legs a lot but I didn't respond because I wanted more massage. Eventually I gave in and began massaging her leg. As I expected she took that as the clue to flip me over and finish the job. She gave unrestricted access to all her parts but really wanted to get the HJ out of the way so I was constantly moving her hands to massage something else. I think I was out of there in 40 minutes, making it the worst rush I've ever had at an AMP.

    Previously I've stopped at Jinding Spa up the street and had a few very nice, cheap legit massages. The ladies were all older and gave no extras. This time as I walked passed I saw a younger, full figured girl (30's?) in athletic shorts and a t-shirt made for roaming standing by the barber chair. I should have stopped in right then but it will have to wait.

  3. #23560

    World class

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Any words on these places? The second is probably legit. Just looking for an easy place to walk to. Open to other suggestions near these as well. Pms are welcome or post here for all.

    https://worldclassbodyrubs.wixsite.c...ldclassbodyrub

    https://popular-foot-spa.business.si...edium=referral

    Rubi luxury spa 4800ish w foster.

    Mayfair massage 4500 ish w Lawrence.

    Massage bliss 5400 ish w Addison.

    I know CLM has one location in the area along Macie and her friend, but looking for others.

    Thanks everyone!
    I've been trying to find reviews of worldclass and can't find much. Not sure if that's the same 773 agency mentioned elsewhere bc the phone #'s are different. As soon as I get my second vaccine I'll be seeking nude massage and some fun but not mongering for full service. Would worldclass be a good choice?

  4. #23559
    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree with this more. HUGE. She busts them right out too.
    Which Rose spa?

  5. #23558

    Rose

    I couldn't agree with this more. HUGE. She busts them right out too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat49  [View Original Post]
    Angela at Rose Spa by far the biggest set of Asian tits I've ever seen. Bigger than the 3 you mentioned (and I've seen two of them). She can smother you with her guns bro. Enjoy! T C.

  6. #23557

    Top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.
    Angela at Rose Spa by far the biggest set of Asian tits I've ever seen. Bigger than the 3 you mentioned (and I've seen two of them). She can smother you with her guns bro. Enjoy! T C.

  7. #23556
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.
    Eva at why Spa on Belmont has a nice set.

  8. #23555
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.
    Lisa I can confirmed biggest I seen on Asian. Mimi I heard about but never seen. Mandy is more like a C. Debbie on Peterson would be bigger than Mandy.

  9. #23554
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #23553

    Top 3

    What's the top 3 biggest and best Asian tits on the Chicago market right now for AMP. Bigger the better! I will be very grateful for help and return favors. As of now I'm aware of Mandy, Mimi, and Lisa. Those sound like the top 3.

  11. #23552

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by LilMonger  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed Saw fellow mongers hyping Mandy up & described her as a buxom & decided take the voyage towards the city. Called an booked an appointment & asked her to wear a dress for me, she laughed & agreed. One of the areas on the way there is kind of sketchy, but where the actual location is pretty lax. Finding parking was real task, had to find a spot in the neighborhood behind the spa down the block. Called ahead to have the door opened for my arrival. Saw an older MT & was kind of confused. Realized that wasn't Mandy who opened the door for me. (Sigh of relief). She comes out from the hallway wear a red dress with a loose open bottom. She's definitely busty. Her tits are great, booty is above average for being Asian. Probably one of the hottest MT's I've came across in Chi so far. Has me take off my shoes & has me put on a pair of slides. Takes me to our room, I was impressed with how nice the spa was. She didn't walk into the room for almost 5 minutes. She walks in laughing & puts her hand on my ass I can tell she's attracted, I ask for a table shower & she goes to grab the towels. We go to the shower room & she's warming the water as I stand naked next to her. I hop on there & she begins wetting the top of my back down to my feet. Then intensely starts washing between the cheeks. She gets up for a second & leaves the shower head water running right on Jr. And gets the blood flowing she comes back hands all soapy & goes straight between the cheeks again with a scooping motion with her fingers. She tells me to flip & washes my chest down & gets her hands soapy & teases the L1 with both hands. I begin roaming with wet hands underneath her dress & really grip her cheeks & pull her towards by the grasp of it look at her & tell her yeah in a instigating tone. She continues the Two hand sculpturing & slips one inside where the sun don't shine. I was kind of caught off guard, that she just went for it. But I haven't blew one since Mimi at (relax) spoke Russian to me in the beginning of the month. So it was a large finish & she says "beautiful" just in the table shower in the beginning. Dry up & takes us to the room. Begins the massage I ask for soft but she still does medium. Literally felt like I was a at a chiropractor the way she was stretching me & cracking my back & neck. So insist on soft if you go, not so much teasing since the fun happened at the table shower. She dims the lights & tells me to flip. Asks me if I'm ready for another round. (Obviously) give her the nod for more action. She sits at the end of the table & positions the back of my thighs on her knees as she sits Indian style. Already not that excited since I always roam during a L1, but what ever this my first multi pop session with one of bustiest MT's I've came across in Chi. So she begins the two handed sculpture, I tell her to talk to dirty to me in her language. & honestly it definitely added more excitement while she did. She slid her finger inside again. Not fan of that. Not sure if she gets off to that or what, But I had Solid 2nd finish. Would I return yes for the table shower alone. Message if you'd like a pic of Mandy but must offer some type of value of recommendation for another spa. Overall damage.

    Half hour with table shower. 6 Two pop L1 session. 6.

    Now I'll have to see whether I'll see Lisa at Moon or Raquel at Zeus help me decide!

    Monger out.
    She has been around for a very-very long time, appearing now and then at different spas in Chicago. Yes, she does that brown eye trick/finger fuck for those who enjoy, appreciate and/or get off on it. She has some sense of humor and speaks pretty good English. On the down side, she is overweight, fat, demands .6 at least, if she is given less, might interrupt and leave the room for a long time, and short on time. She doesn’t rub/massage, more like stretch and torture, applying her body weight Finally, the chances of higher then L1 are probably non existent now.

  12. #23551
    Quote Originally Posted by TorMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone looked at the ads here?

    https://secretdesire.co/illinois-chicago-bodyrubs
    Yes, I use this site all the time now, better than rr.

  13. #23550

    Something very local to me.

    Any words on these places? The second is probably legit. Just looking for an easy place to walk to. Open to other suggestions near these as well. Pms are welcome or post here for all.

    https://worldclassbodyrubs.wixsite.c...ldclassbodyrub

    https://popular-foot-spa.business.si...edium=referral

    Rubi luxury spa 4800ish w foster.

    Mayfair massage 4500 ish w Lawrence.

    Massage bliss 5400 ish w Addison.

    I know CLM has one location in the area along Macie and her friend, but looking for others.

    Thanks everyone!

  14. #23549
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWillee  [View Original Post]
    Which are the best MPs in west burbs guys for a decent massage by a hottie and a smile on my face?
    X and MT in Mt prospect should work.

    Golden Dream Spa:

    Made the mistake of not calling ahead, so someone of you had her booked already. So I spent an hour with Lisa (or elisa).

    Relatively standard AMP session but menu opens up once she knows you. I did see mandy when checking in and can confirm bustiness.

    I usually park one street south of chicago ave but yeah, its a bit tricky. Area around western ave and west of this stretch of chicago are sketchy, watch out.

    forgot to add: would also be interested in THX spa reviews in oak park. believe the area is pretty dry and thx is legit.

  15. #23548

    Golden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Golden Dream today. Mandy is worth a visit. She has a unique style for both massage and finish (I opted out of any prostate as it just isn't my thing). She didn't offer prostate but I can tell it is on the table. Had on a little dress with her ass cheeks hanging out just as previous report stated. No talk of tip until after. Great sense of humor. If I had to make a complaint I guess I can agree that she is busy. Had a few phone calls. But honestly not bad at all and she was apologetic. I've been getting lucky lately and will be adding this to my list of go to spots. Thank you to those that reported about Golden.
    I haven't been there ever since Soffie sold it. I did stop last year 2 old lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape