Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 1358 1858 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18976

    2 much for all of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    $180 for a qv? That's too steep for me.
    $180 for 15 min? Way too much and way to much woman for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58112892/

  2. #18975

    Imho

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    $180 for a qv? That's too steep for me.
    He had to have meant .80 not $.80

  3. #18974

    Too much IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to release so I Visited Beth last night for QV. She had a clean incall, fun going attitude and went straight to work.

    She was an easy 10 minutes from me and communication was easy.

    $. 8.

    Would repeat if I get the urge of an older woman again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58112892/
    $180 for a qv? That's too steep for me.

  4. #18973

    Emmily

    Quote Originally Posted by TinderMan615  [View Original Post]
    Met her on Tinder, but she made it quite clear she was a "working girl. " Had a great night with her, seemed refined and not on drugs like many others do. The problem is, I have since found a few things missing from my bedroom closet. I don't want to call the cops for obvious reasons, and I would normally just chalk it up as loss, but one of the things taken (a watch) has sentimental value. Does anyone know her or have a way to get a hold of her? I'd like to offer her cash for what was taken.

    She's petite, short blonde hair, and has a few faded tattoos near her eye.
    Is this who you are talking about? If she stole those things from you, I'm sure she still has her struggle with substances, or steals because she does it all the time. Thieves steal for a reason, even from the hand that feeds. She has a past and the last time it involved meth and TBI.

    She does look much better now, but that does not mean she is clean, some users are good at hiding it and managing better. If you really want to get that watch back, and is high value, you might want to check pawn shops. Maybe contact her and threaten to get police involved, if it means that much. I'm sure she will then give it back or tell you what she did with it, or she will lie and swear she didn't take it, why would she admit she took it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  5. #18972

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is running a special. I would take her up on it tonight if I could, but I can't get away from home.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...z/219094965009

    H32.
    What her VIP? I hate when the upcharge for VIP whatever that is or means.

  6. #18971
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWanker  [View Original Post]
    I have been watching these same ones, off and on but not really found much on any of them. I have also been trying to find info on "Vanessa / Cherry Drops" (name changes between 2 sites) but haven't gotten any where.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58158365/
    Vanessa looks familiar, maybe from Memphis.

    The middle link has been reviewed recently, search Allie.

  7. #18970
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Natalie is running a special. I would take her up on it tonight if I could, but I can't get away from home.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...z/219094965009

    H32.
    Can you share a little about her?

  8. #18969

    Running a special

    Natalie is running a special. I would take her up on it tonight if I could, but I can't get away from home.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...z/219094965009

    H32.

  9. #18968

    Been wondering about the same ones. +1

    Quote Originally Posted by YuFunny  [View Original Post]
    I'm testing the waters again after some time off. I've got my eye on a couple of prospects. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58145073/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58145267/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58162437/#.
    I have been watching these same ones, off and on but not really found much on any of them. I have also been trying to find info on "Vanessa / Cherry Drops" (name changes between 2 sites) but haven't gotten any where.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58158365/

  10. #18967

    Been a while, Preoccupied with a keeper

    I'm testing the waters again after some time off. I've got my eye on a couple of prospects. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58145073/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58145267/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58162437/#.

  11. #18966

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    Finally got my schedule to line up with Beth's and she came over to my spot for outcall. This was my first visit with her but definitely won't be the last. Beth is very cute in a girl next door way and she's sporting some killer legs, sexy long hair, nice tan skin and an amazing kitty. This was a unique visit for me because I don't think time really was a factor whatsoever. I asked her to get comfortable. Let her take a nice hot shower, get all sexy and put makeup on. Once we finally got comfortable it all seriously became a blur LOL.

    Gents I will say it was damn near difficult as hell to get a time nailed down. I tried to just remain patient and it ended up working out. I wouldn't regularly hold out but since reading all other reviews I figured I'd play the long game and it ended up giving me a memory I will never forget.

    Check her out if you can!
    Well my brother, maxim v, just told me over lunch she just ghosted him for the second time this week, he is furious about it, LOL. What a time waster.

  12. #18965
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while, a few years at least. She hangs around Antioch, Harding area, and sometimes will walk for money. I did car date with her once a few years ago, BJ only, nothing else. BJ was good but the obvious smell of crack on her was a turn off. I guess she still does crack as you can tell from the crack pipe in one of the pics in link provided. As far as FS goes, I couldn't tell you on that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...small/36223963
    Thanks brother!

  13. #18964

    Emmily with two m's?

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a picture of her? Not everyone gets on tinder and working girls use different names depending on site they use. If they are known thieves, they most definitely will change names. If she is a working girl, someone here might recognize her, but without a pic, I doubt you will get much help. At the very least, a pic will help us know who to avoid. Also, most likely that watch is long gone man. Drug addicts will steal things of value because they know they can get cash or exchange them for drugs.
    I believe Emmily is her real, actual name. No, I unfortunately don't have a pic and her Tinder profile is long gone--or at least I can't find it. The phone number no longer works, either. I'm pretty good at spotting an addict, and she didn't seem the type, even with the tattoos. She a petite blonde, short hair, with a few faded star tattoos by her eye.

    You're right, though, the watch is gone.

  14. #18963

    Nice enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatn2  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to see her! Can you share any details?
    I met her yesterday afternoon Airport area. Nice enough girl, but not very exciting. I won't repeat.

    H32.

  15. #18962

    Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info to share on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58145510/
    I will admit, rear view pics look good, which is what made me look. Now the face pics, she has a face only a mother could love, that's just me though, some guys may find her attractive. She supposedly has a twin, so doubles are offered. Here's link to that other ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58066180/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape