Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 927 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 427 827 877 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 977 1027 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 19580
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Kings / CiCi

    I finally made my way to see CiCi and to my surprise, It's CiCi formerly of VIP. She left VIP a couple of years ago.

    And I've wondered where she went. I was a regular when she was there. Anyhow, I had a lot of fun. Same great.

    Service and attitude. She's always been a lot of fun in the table shower. I do however have to say, she's definitely aged.

    In the last couple years. She's got no ass & skinny little chicken legs with bony knees. She has a bit of a gut now, which makes.

    Me wonder if she may have had a kid. Anyhow— I like her. Glad to know she has popped back up.

    Have a good one.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience up that way. What are the donations typically?

  2. #5689
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    Had a pretty weird experience here the other day with Shi Shi?

    She was a very slim mid 30's lady. With glasses gave off a really hot young MILF / nerd vibe. Hard to negotiate with because of language barrier but agreed to FS for 60 plus $. Tip.

    When I gave her the tip I realized I gave her the wrong stack (with less money) when I tried to take it back to give her the larger amount she wouldn't let go. She had a death grip on that money. Finally got it from her and hand her the larger stack but she was not letting go:-p.

    The massage was just ok. She wanted to stand on my back which was kinda weird. She was very very slim which is a pretty big turn on for me but. She did not like being touched. On either her stomach or breasts. Maybe because they were small implants and tbh looked painful. Just another reason I prefer the real thing no matter how small or druppy. She did let me go down on her but she was sensitive there too. Was able to get her to o pretty nice but no fingers. Her overall nervousness was a total boner killer which sucked because she was otherwise really super nice, hot and slim.

    She did finish me with a really good HJ while she straddled my body so I got to hold her smoke body during.

    Overall not a great experience or worth the tip but I might return to see if I can get her comfortable with me. Might just settle for HJ the next few times if the tip is reasonable.
    She's way more GILF than MILF. Dropped in today to check the place out. She's thin, but late 50's at LEAST. She seemed VERY eager to get me to stay but I didn't fee like it.

  3. #5688

    Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Cici is about 5'4" nice C's, shaved kitty, late 40's in age, and a very fun personality.

    All you have to do is ask about BBFS and not have to worry about getting lucky.
    I have no experience up that way. What are the donations typically?

  4. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by WardXX  [View Original Post]
    Not sure is it just me, but I'm only into great massage with a no rushing HJ. No FS / BJ provided is a plus for me.

    So mongers, any recommendation? I'm in Seattle downtown but happy to travel within 20 miles.
    Sadly, the Temples are just a very fond memory.

    The Georgetown Collective may be what you seek.

  5. #5686

    CICI at Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Looks are subjective, but how would you rate Cici?

    I hope I get lucky to get BBFS with her. I would certainly tip her.
    Cici is about 5'4" nice C's, shaved kitty, late 40's in age, and a very fun personality.

    All you have to do is ask about BBFS and not have to worry about getting lucky.

  6. #5685

    Any high quality massage + HJ only place

    Not sure is it just me, but I'm only into great massage with a no rushing HJ. No FS / BJ provided is a plus for me.

    So mongers, any recommendation? I'm in Seattle downtown but happy to travel within 20 miles.

  7. #5684

    Shirley Shangri La?

    Has anyone been to see Shirley lately? I wish I got her number.

  8. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Everyone at King's and Euro Touch are Korean! I have seen Cici for a number of years and she has mentioned in the past about visiting family in Soul.
    Looks are subjective, but how would you rate Cici?

    I hope I get lucky to get BBFS with her. I would certainly tip her.

  9. #5682

    King's & ET are Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Cici is Korean? (Not Chinese?

    I am used to seeing Chinese women at Kings and Euro Touch.

    But, some Koreans, too.
    Everyone at King's and Euro Touch are Korean! I have seen Cici for a number of years and she has mentioned in the past about visiting family in Soul.

  10. #5681
    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    Typically the old koreans in Lynnwood.
    Cici is Korean? (Not Chinese?

    I am used to seeing Chinese women at Kings and Euro Touch.

    But, some Koreans, too.

  11. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kings in Everett-Lynnwood on the 99?

    Or in Seattle?
    Typically the old koreans in Lynnwood.

  12. #5679

    Elements Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Elements Spa in White Center? Only place in the south end I could find with a table shower. Or intel on any White Center establishments?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/179423
    I went there once almost a year ago. Decent service but the their tip expectations turned me off. I don't recall specifics but they expect way more than one would normally pay for basic services. Haven't been back.

    Ocean on 96th and 28th provides better more comprehensive service but I don't believe they have a TS. But they do have a standard shower.

  13. #5678

    VIP has BBBJ / BBFS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattleik  [View Original Post]
    Evergreen spa in Everett went last night great experience provider looked in her 30's. Nana was her name gave me CBJ and cfs and damn she can ride. Euro touch, VIP ,king, airport massage seems to to BBBJ and BBFS or cfs girls are older but attractive.
    I've driven by and seen VIP. Near where the 525 meets the 99.

    I read that there is a attractive Korean girl there named Kay. Heard her service is meh.

    Any current girls do BBFS? What kind of damage?

  14. #5677

    Kings in Lynnwood-Everett?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I've visited Cici at Kings three times recently. She can be VERY naughty. BBBJ and loud BBFS right on the table shower while others could clearly hear. One time she called out for Tina, who came into the room and watched as I filled Cici with cum.

    I love expressive, open minded AMP ladies who really seem to enjoy themselves! I'd be grateful for any intel on BBFS / YMMV ladies who really get into it. Via forum or PM. Thanks!
    Is this the Kings in Everett-Lynnwood on the 99?

    Or in Seattle?

  15. #5676
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Elements Spa in White Center? Only place in the south end I could find with a table shower. Or intel on any White Center establishments?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/179423
    Haven't been here. Thought about it twice but the location isn't one I like. Busy small strip mall and lots of people always just sitting in their car in the parking lot facing it so I've never gone in. Would be curious what reports there are.

    I have gone to two other locations one block over on 16th. One next to taboo video that is pretty good. Had a thinner cuter younger girl last time I went (cpl months ago). 40/60 for hhr / hr massage and only he flip. Both times I went there have been good for a budget. I've been to harmony spa on the same street and saw Mimi. Busty Viet on younger sideand only got he but know more is available based on convo including BBBJ and cim / cof I believe as that's what she said when I asked. Haven't experienced tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape