Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 7847
-
01-28-21 14:55 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks
So I got to talk to BM on the phone and her daughter was there, along with the girls father, and LOL, they sent him to the store on his bicycle. So I will not be moving forward on this. Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 13:30 #3241Regular Member

Posts: 21Destiny: Any info!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-...artford-371107
Is she still around? Has anyone seen her recently? I meet her long time ago, had decent experience.
-
01-27-21 17:22 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 792I wouldn't
Believe me big women are my favorite as well and I'm not too picky on looks either. I never had a date with her before but I've seen her in passing at a motel from seeing another provider. She's old and fat and I'm putting it nicely. But this was a good 2 years back and those pics actually it looks like she lost weight. Luckily I seen her after my date heading to my car because she's a real dick downer just looking at her. But that's just me being shallow and maybe over critical. Sidenote this is her daughter in the link below I never had a date with her either she has one arm smaller than the other and what I was also told her father was one of the biggest pimps in waterbury back in the day I used to see him riding a bike around town.
Originally Posted by CBransen
[View Original Post]
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/702891547958
-
01-27-21 16:58 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 485I usually ask if they can do an out call to narrow down if they are real also ask for a confirmation pic.
Originally Posted by CBransen
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 11:26 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 33Nothing on either one of them?
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 08:34 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 485Take one for the team let us know.
Originally Posted by CBransen
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-21 07:27 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 33Quick update
Guys, found out yesterday that Big Mama runs with Peaches, any update on the two of them? Was offered the opportunity to meet both together and would love some advice.
-
01-26-21 22:37 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 141Photos stolen from Kourtney Rae.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 22:06 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 251Christmas elf
I inquired about this one in Hartford section under this subject about a month ago. Fake ad if you do reverse image search over the last photo I think it was you'll find the evidence linking back to an instagram model.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 21:30 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 199Anybody seen her yet?
-
01-26-21 13:30 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone meet her?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/991445971148
Love my women big and dominant, she says she is ready to dome. Anyone have any info on her?
-
01-25-21 09:22 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 410Thanks for the review the photos were enticing.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 19:55 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 755Hallie Mae / Bella
The last time I saw her, she pulled a cash and dash. I advise everyone to stay clear of her.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 18:49 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 792Thanks
This is enough for me to not get up with her. She could be looking for a quick score. I thought about picking her up and getting a room but I'm not even sure she's worth to go through all that. If anyone wants the # pm me.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 14:27 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 129Hallie
Been trying to get with hallie for awhile. I've been with Jasmine a few times and she's great so naturally I want to try her partner. Something always seemed to mess up and our schedules wouldn't go together. Seems like fate was trying to tell me something. Finally met with hallie today and basically god awful time.











Reply With Quote




