Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 15564
-
01-30-21 23:29 #11844Senior Member

Posts: 25[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-30-21 19:54 #11843Senior Member

Posts: 1330The situation where she wants more than you are willing to pay for everything is sometimes winnable if you play your cards right. My standard response in this situation is "Just the massage. " They know they are looking at $110 tip for desired services or $0 to $20 for about 5 minutes less work. Sometimes they change their mind and perform the desired services. Other times they give me a short half-assed massage and send me away. In either case, I don't end up paying $80 for a HJ.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
This is a common problem with Glen Burnie Acupressure, so I no longer go there.
-
01-30-21 16:59 #11842Senior Member

Posts: 197I agree totally, all the AMPs are getting a little crazy with theor pricing. Everyone loves the Greenbelt lasies and even they are over priced for what you get.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 15:11 #11841Senior Member

Posts: 157Yomee at GBA
Went to Glen Burnie Accupressue. $70.00 to house for hour. Got Yomee. Short around 35 with nice natural B cups. Table shower was ok. Attention to right areas.
Back in room. Soft touch as requested with more teasing than massage. Felt bare boobs on my back and then came flip. Yomee asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked how much. I told her $100.00 / $110.00. She balked and said $160.00 firmly. I shook my head. No. She is nicely built but not dropping that much after $70.00 to house. I can get FS at some local hotels for $160.00 total. Dropping $240.00 (70 plus 160) is too much to me.
With mood now ruined. Got a lack luster tit job that was more hand than tits. She got job done but it was mechanical. Quick clean up and she says. Time up.
Door bell never rang the time I was there. Roughly hour total.
I tipped her $80.00 - she seemed pissed. I figured more than fair for what and how she did. Not sure if others are paying high prices or these woman got GPS (gold pussy syndrome). I've done OK at GBA before but likely avoid for awhile.
-
01-30-21 13:20 #11840Senior Member

Posts: 4154 hands
I've tried 4 hands at 2 different places a few years back, both times, the finish was them watching me give myself a HJ. No teasing, no interaction between the 2 ladies, so a Nice legit 4 hands is still on my bucket list before I get out the game.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 12:01 #11839Senior Member

Posts: 5304 hands
Literally just cam on here to ask about 4 hands.
Originally Posted by MikeStinson987
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 12:41 #11838Senior Member

Posts: 26Ace
Went to ace. Got Cici.
Why do they all have same name?
Anyway nice massage. Older prob in 50's.
Bolt ons. On flip great rim job w BBJ.
Almost came on just that. Got FS. 210 total.
Anybody have a 4 hand massage w extras?
Please hook me up.
-
01-29-21 12:22 #11837Regular Member

Posts: 16Things must have been heating up.
Here is a review of Youni from a simple Google search verbatim (not my words):
Originally Posted by FirstTimer1
[View Original Post]
"Came in and had temperature check and sanitized at the entrance. Led to the back with hand holding by mamasan. Her main technique could be said like needing dough, LOL. She is passionate and her BBBJ showed. She is trimmed so she got worked up to set the table FIV, DATY, and 69. Small package but her energy will exhaust you, love it! Youni ladies love to reward their regulars, so it took a number of visits to get to extras more than HJ. It has changed within the last few months. A CBJ is most likely available on the first visit, but a BBBJ will most likely be available on the second or third visit. On the first visit, you may only get a HJ if you do not have a cover with you though. If you can convince a Youni lady that you are a regular, then you most likely will get the full menu on your first visit with each Youni lady. It might help to show a c note at the beginning of the session so they know you are serious. I guarantee you will have a good time here at a good rate. It doesn't take much $$ to make these ladies happy."
This is far too much visibility of monger activity.
Add to the fact that the spa is claiming to be closed for "renovations". Dollars to donuts something went down.
-
01-29-21 10:28 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 104I second this.
Originally Posted by Kris106
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-21 01:16 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 185Las Vegas guy cruising East Coast tried the local flavor
Read the forums, had the sex chucks hit me, so I decided to catch a late night massage at this address. The massage was great, lady was a little older but knew what she was doing. . 6 for the HE on the flip, and her massage skills translated. One of the better HE I have ever received, she actually put some TLC and effort into it.
Originally Posted by Kris106
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 17:01 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 26Favorite place
What's everyone s fav place and why?
I'm thinking gba or ace tomorrow.
-
01-28-21 15:05 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 60Glen Burnie
I have to go to the MVA in Glen Burnie tomorrow (1/29) any suggestion / recommendation for a good dream in the area?
-
01-27-21 09:02 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: Shiiiiit
Or getting a little bonus to ignore things.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 23:28 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 104Shhhiiiitttttt
You probably right.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 16:56 #11830Banned Member

Posts: 257Le
It doesn't look like Youni is open anymore.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





