Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 773 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 17723
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6143
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...n/520354181595

    Anyone visited her? I generally ignore much of what I see on STG, because there are so many bogus ads. But this one caught my eye. Did some quick google searches on the images, but couldn't find anything to indicate she was a fake. Nothing to show listings in multiple cities on the same day or anything like that.

    I like her look--seems fun! So I went ahead an texted her. Was quoted 120 half, 170 full hr. Said she was downtown--address came back as the Hyatt (formerly the Adam's Mark) downtown.

    This set off some red flags for me. Seems like a pretty high end hotel for the rates listed. She also looks young. Said she was 24. Could be. Could also be jailbait. I dunno. Anyway, my spider-sense was tingling, so I passed on the meetup.

    But if anyone has seen her and knows she's legit, please let me know. I'd love to see her if that is the case.

    Rally.
    I used to drive over the road and I would be in a different town almost every night. It's hilarious how many of these scammers place the same ad in multiple cities. I've got to the point of not even attempting to contact a phone number with an out of state area code unless I know for a fact that she's in town. I do realise that these ladies travel so I will take that under consideration.

  2. #6142
    Quote Originally Posted by Longranger72  [View Original Post]
    He hit it on the money. No location no real ad.
    Thanks, all, for the quick responses! I kinda figured, but was hoping otherwise.

    Was thrown off when "she" replied with the Hyatt's address. Was it a bait & switch, or a setup to rob me? Never asked for a deposit. Oh well, guess I dodged a bullet.

  3. #6141

    Very True

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    STG.

    When the location is something other than a location, I. E. , website, cellphone, email address.

    It is a fake ad.
    He hit it on the money. No location no real ad.

  4. #6140
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    In the past 5 days she has been in Pittsburgh, Beaumont TX, and Indianapolis. I searched the picture with the laptop in the background.

    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...QQMygBegQIARAh
    STG.

    When the location is something other than a location, I. E. , website, cellphone, email address.

    It is a fake ad.

  5. #6139

    Sugar Babies

    Wondering if anyone cared to share about their experiences with Sugar Babies / Seeking Arrangements. Is it worth looking into?

  6. #6138

    Too Good 2 B True

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...n/520354181595

    Anyone visited her? I generally ignore much of what I see on STG, because there are so many bogus ads. But this one caught my eye. Did some quick google searches on the images, but couldn't find anything to indicate she was a fake. Nothing to show listings in multiple cities on the same day or anything like that.

    I like her look--seems fun! So I went ahead an texted her. Was quoted 120 half, 170 full hr. Said she was downtown--address came back as the Hyatt (formerly the Adam's Mark) downtown.

    This set off some red flags for me. Seems like a pretty high end hotel for the rates listed. She also looks young. Said she was 24. Could be. Could also be jailbait. I dunno. Anyway, my spider-sense was tingling, so I passed on the meetup.

    But if anyone has seen her and knows she's legit, please let me know. I'd love to see her if that is the case.

    Rally.
    In the past 5 days she has been in Pittsburgh, Beaumont TX, and Indianapolis. I searched the picture with the laptop in the background.

    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...QQMygBegQIARAh

  7. #6137

    Young-looking on STG

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...n/520354181595

    Anyone visited her? I generally ignore much of what I see on STG, because there are so many bogus ads. But this one caught my eye. Did some quick google searches on the images, but couldn't find anything to indicate she was a fake. Nothing to show listings in multiple cities on the same day or anything like that.

    I like her look--seems fun! So I went ahead an texted her. Was quoted 120 half, 170 full hr. Said she was downtown--address came back as the Hyatt (formerly the Adam's Mark) downtown.

    This set off some red flags for me. Seems like a pretty high end hotel for the rates listed. She also looks young. Said she was 24. Could be. Could also be jailbait. I dunno. Anyway, my spider-sense was tingling, so I passed on the meetup.

    But if anyone has seen her and knows she's legit, please let me know. I'd love to see her if that is the case.

    Rally.

  8. #6136

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried her out. I love a stacked blonde. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58132355/.
    Had her for 60 a qv she was hardly worth that and was staying in a dump ass motel with her friend sitting in the bathroom.

  9. #6135
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried her out. I love a stacked blonde. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58132355/.
    Maybe I'm showing my age here, but these rates are getting ridiculous. I ain't paying 240 - 300 an hour for a fat girl who looks like she's mad at the world.

  10. #6134

    New to me maybe old to you

    Anyone ever tried her out. I love a stacked blonde. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58132355/.

  11. #6133

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    So Shannon is back, apparently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58078542/

    Never saw her before, but always wanted to. Just couldn't work out a meeting. For those who have seen her previously, clue me in. Is she GFE? Multi-pops with Hour? DFK? BBBJ? Would you repeat?

    Sorry, but it's been a while and I don't recall what others have said previously.

    Rally.
    It's been a couple years but from what I remember the session was pretty good. Good BBBJ 7/10. She's a tiny girl so if you're into spinners you can't go wrong with her.

  12. #6132

    $$ not $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue82  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about her current donation.

    She used to take great care of me for $$$ about 2 - 3 years ago when she was in Edwardsville.

    In fact once she offered me a once in a lifetime experience with her and her gorgeous blond friend from out of town one weekend for $$ One great day!

    Looks like she is advertising at a higher rate than that just for herself now down in Florida.
    Some of my dollar signs got trimmed somehow. The experience with her and her friend was $$ that weekend. Still Well worth.

    I was a small kid when the tv show Night Court was on.

    After I left from seeing Molly and her friend. I remembered the episode when Bull Shannon had met with smoking hot twins instead of Dan Fielding and Bull made Dan a poem.

    About it.

    "Double your Pleasure. Double your Fun. I used to have Yearnings. Now I have None. ".

  13. #6131

    Kim in Arnold

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Kim or any info?

    I see her posts here and there but she never responds and if she does its 1 day late.
    Don't waste your time I went to arnold then crickets.

    Buttried again poor service not a repeat.

  14. #6130

    State Vacation

    Based on pic's on social media she has added a bunch of weight since her state sponsored vacation at the gray bar hotel. I will just keep fond memories from years ago when she was younger and much hotter. She use to give great oral and a tiny tight tuna tunnel. Use to be a vid of her sucking a guy during a car date on XPorn but I can't find it now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her after she sent a text to say she's back. Apparently she was locked up for a year. She put on a lot of weight and was pretty spacey, definitely not as personable as she used to be. I think that was my last time around with this one.

  15. #6129

    Molly Hurst

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue82  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about her current donation.

    She used to take great care of me for $$$ about 2 - 3 years ago when she was in Edwardsville.

    In fact once she offered me a once in a lifetime experience with her and her gorgeous blond friend from out of town one weekend for $$ One great day!

    Looks like she is advertising at a higher rate than that just for herself now down in Florida.
    I met with her a few times at her IL location (very convenient. Just of the interstate) before she moved permanently to Florida. She toured there multiple times each year. She advertised 260 but the amount you wanted to give $$ Smoking hot body, beautiful face, just a few very nicely done tats (maybe a few more baed on her recent pics), petite, great tits, sexy long brown hair down to her ass, and a tiny rasp in her voice. Always worth the drive for me and bummed she is now permanently in Florida. I do hope to see her during her upcoming visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape