Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 975 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 14615
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4880

    Marissa

    It's strange I've been seeing Marissa's ads for years and I've never seen a report on this website or on any that I'm affiliated with. She posts on multiple formats. Has anyone ever taken the dive?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...u/945583583626

  2. #4879

    TOFTT Sounds legit

    You should also send her $50 in advance to lock in the date.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I repost my question on here, it may get more eyes.

    Anyone seen her? Been texting back and forth for ever. Difficult to get ahold of her. She does post on Eros from time to time.

    She needs me to send her a pic of my Driver's license for verification, which is a no no.

    Any comments?

    Thanks.

  3. #4878

    Negotiating

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    When you go to the stock yards, you bid on the meat your going to eat. So what's the Difference??
    A provider I was communicating with earlier today was advertising $$ for the H and offered wanted $$ 5 for the H if I prebooked. My response was there are many quality providers like herself available for $$.5 to $$ 5 for the H, so thank you but no thank you. If I'm investing that much, she must be a 9 or a 10 according to my tastes. Negotiating does throw the vibe off so you tread lightly MHO.

  4. #4877

    Michelle. Update

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Along with your router number and back account number, W T F are they serious?
    So, now she agrees to see me without my ID, it's for tomorrow evening, starting with drinks and will take it from there. I'll report experience. Stay tuned.

    RN out.

  5. #4876

    Like buying live stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Source  [View Original Post]
    We call ourselves negotiators, they call us lowballers...
    When you go to the stock yards, you bid on the meat your going to eat. So what's the Difference??

  6. #4875

    L O L a no no

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I repost my question on here, it may get more eyes.

    Anyone seen her? Been texting back and forth for ever. Difficult to get ahold of her. She does post on Eros from time to time.

    She needs me to send her a pic of my Driver's license for verification, which is a no no.

    Any comments?

    Thanks.
    Along with your router number and back account number, W T F are they serious?

  7. #4874
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I am not 100% sure but the pics seem like someone I saw way back in 2015. She used to post those pics with one of her in a bikini at the beach and on a boat. We connected and the best I remember she was attractive and fit but had a lot of rules so the connection wasn't there. Never repeated. Looking again and I am about 96% sure it's her. I will mention that those are the same pics she posted 6 years ago. Update. Just did a little search and found the attached link. 100% it was the same girl.

    https://www.models-world.com/florida/michelle-may-2/
    Yup, that's her.

    She's firm on send her my Pic I'd that I'll not do. Lost interest on her.

    Thanks for intel buddy.

  8. #4873
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I repost my question on here, it may get more eyes.

    Anyone seen her? Been texting back and forth for ever. Difficult to get ahold of her. She does post on Eros from time to time.

    She needs me to send her a pic of my Driver's license for verification, which is a no no.

    Any comments?

    Thanks.
    I am not 100% sure but the pics seem like someone I saw way back in 2015. She used to post those pics with one of her in a bikini at the beach and on a boat. We connected and the best I remember she was attractive and fit but had a lot of rules so the connection wasn't there. Never repeated. Looking again and I am about 96% sure it's her. I will mention that those are the same pics she posted 6 years ago. Update. Just did a little search and found the attached link. 100% it was the same girl.

    https://www.models-world.com/florida/michelle-may-2/

  9. #4872
    Well I have a date with her on Friday morning she's located in Lehigh, also I have this one spinner blonde who's in Naples off 951 if anyone wants to trade numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She does look yummy. TOFTF and let us know.

  10. #4871

    Michelle May

    I repost my question on here, it may get more eyes.

    Anyone seen her? Been texting back and forth for ever. Difficult to get ahold of her. She does post on Eros from time to time.

    She needs me to send her a pic of my Driver's license for verification, which is a no no.

    Any comments?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_57ff8733be604.jpg‎   main_5d51a3c77ae41.jpg‎  

  11. #4870
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Same here, girls don't like negotiators
    We call ourselves negotiators, they call us lowballers...

  12. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Was going to see her this morning but for some odd reason I had a bad gut feeling can someone let me know if she's good or not? Please https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...atina/31514040.
    She does look yummy. TOFTF and let us know.

  13. #4868

    Has anyone seen her before?

    Was going to see her this morning but for some odd reason I had a bad gut feeling can someone let me know if she's good or not? Please https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...atina/31514040.

  14. #4867

    Any info on this one? Please someone help was going too see her this morning


  15. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate what you shared. I need to be a better negotiator for sure. My issue is the few times I have negotiated I believe that the service suffered. Just a mind set that I need to get over! Thanks again.
    Same here, girls don't like negotiators. And you're right, service suffers. It's a trade off, in my mind if client is clean and respectful, normally they want you to repeat, normally that is.

    P.S. I like your reviews thanks bud!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape