Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6126
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Was it done with nuru oil or something similar or is it one of those lame ass coconut oil which is actually more like lotion like pretty much every freaking girl here who claims they do nuru? Also it sounds like you're implying it's rather pricey? I wouldn't be surprised considering how good her pics look.
    It was Coconut oil like they all use. I'm using the term Nuru loosely just like they do. It was what it was. A little early 20's hot body, Thats never been here before rubbing all over me. As far as price point. $$. FS is more.

  2. #6125

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat314  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I met with Emma last week in S City. Decent spot at her place, but everything else was not great. She is clearly on a bunch of H before / during our visit and was really weird to talk to. She did not look all that great and her performance was nothing to write home about. I would avoid this one if I were you.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/58026741/
    I set a date up with her once early summer last year. She said to text when 5 minutes away, I did as I pulled on her street. She was outside mowing the grass on a 80+ day outside. Told her I was going to pass, no way she could've cleaned up before our date time and seeing her big girl self all sweaty was a turn off. She definitely doesn't look like someone I would pay 140 hh for anyway.

  3. #6124

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by JRay1963  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Any idea what her current donation is? Looks all over the place on the ads. Exchanged a few messages and got the sense not to ask that explicitly.

    Thanks again,
    Not sure about her current donation.

    She used to take great care of me for $$$ about 2 - 3 years ago when she was in Edwardsville.

    In fact once she offered me a once in a lifetime experience with her and her gorgeous blond friend from out of town one weekend for $$ One great day!

    Looks like she is advertising at a higher rate than that just for herself now down in Florida.

  4. #6123

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/211696

    Met this one. Her pics don't do her justice. I didn't get FS. Just NURU. Wasn't the best Iv had but not the worst. Kinda wished I had opted for FS after seeing every angle of her. But I generally am very disappointed with banging pros. But she is real and she is hot. Said she plans on being here till Sunday. She's also very personable and shower available .
    Was it done with nuru oil or something similar or is it one of those lame ass coconut oil which is actually more like lotion like pretty much every freaking girl here who claims they do nuru? Also it sounds like you're implying it's rather pricey? I wouldn't be surprised considering how good her pics look.

  5. #6122

    Stacey

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/211696

    Met this one. Her pics don't do her justice. I didn't get FS. Just NURU. Wasn't the best Iv had but not the worst. Kinda wished I had opted for FS after seeing every angle of her. But I generally am very disappointed with banging pros. But she is real and she is hot. Said she plans on being here till Sunday. She’s also very personable and shower available .
    Last edited by BoilerWelder; 01-25-21 at 20:53. Reason: Addition

  6. #6121
    She used to be a street walker a few years ago. I seen her going to casino a few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat314  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I met with Emma last week in S City. Decent spot at her place, but everything else was not great. She is clearly on a bunch of H before / during our visit and was really weird to talk to. She did not look all that great and her performance was nothing to write home about. I would avoid this one if I were you.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/58026741/

  7. #6120
    She is very GFE. Gives awesome head too. Only issue is she didn't have a car and would take the Bus / Metro. The first few times I saw her was meeting at the metro station off 70 a little past the airport. She'd jump in my car and park in the indoor parking area. I got a little uncomfortable as my SUV would be rocking back and fourth banging her in the back seat. She was a lot of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    So Shannon is back, apparently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58078542/

    Never saw her before, but always wanted to. Just couldn't work out a meeting. For those who have seen her previously, clue me in. Is she GFE? Multi-pops with Hour? DFK? BBBJ? Would you repeat?

    Sorry, but it's been a while and I don't recall what others have said previously.

    Rally.

  8. #6119

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Ya, she's cute with her mouth closed but she definitely needs to make a dentist's appt. She's worth streetwalker rates maybe.
    With those teeth, I agree. Such a shame that their addiction can really plummet their value.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toocan3  [View Original Post]
    Pretty easy to recognize really. Been looking at the same pics since Thanksgiving,could pick that ass out in a crowd from across the street, but the dead giveaway is the 4795 digits. Does it every time. Google them.
    Yea I googled the number and came up with plenty of hits. It's like I'm looking at a different girl haha. I don't even know which girl would be at the door when you come see her.

  9. #6118
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I didn't realize Jodi was back. You missed out. Should have just arranged to go to her place. I saw her several times back in the day. Was always pleasant and generous with her time and always MSOG.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jodi

    This Jodi?

  10. #6117

    Not a great time in S City

    Had a dream I met with Emma last week in S City. Decent spot at her place, but everything else was not great. She is clearly on a bunch of H before / during our visit and was really weird to talk to. She did not look all that great and her performance was nothing to write home about. I would avoid this one if I were you.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/58026741/

  11. #6116

    Southside michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, got to apartment, a black chick was asleep on the bed and she wanted to do it on the sofa. Heard she's also a streetwalker, she looked like it, she was rough looking. $100/ hh. I told her I wasn't comfortable with the chick in there asleep and left.

  12. #6115

    Shannon

    So Shannon is back, apparently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58078542/

    Never saw her before, but always wanted to. Just couldn't work out a meeting. For those who have seen her previously, clue me in. Is she GFE? Multi-pops with Hour? DFK? BBBJ? Would you repeat?

    Sorry, but it's been a while and I don't recall what others have said previously.

    Rally.

  13. #6114

    Franklin County

    Anyone got any leads in Franklin County? Washington, Union etc?

  14. #6113

    Alexa Rain / Molly Hurst

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue82  [View Original Post]
    Follow up.

    Here is her Florida Tryst posting. Looks likes she is back to being Molly Hurst. I guest Soophia wasn't working for her down there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mollyhurstxoxo
    Thanks for the info. Any idea what her current donation is? Looks all over the place on the ads. Exchanged a few messages and got the sense not to ask that explicitly.

    Thanks again,

  15. #6112

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HesDeadJim  [View Original Post]
    FS is not on menu.

    Disclaimer: I have not seen her. I got this literally from a conversation she and another provider had right in front of me. (They are currently staying in the same hotel).

    Giant fucking titties though. Seems nice.
    Quotes $. 5 and all you get is a 30 sec massage and a handjob? Sounds like a complete waste of money to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape