Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 19290
-
01-26-21 20:23 #10095Senior Member

Posts: 217Did an outcall about a year ago. Looks rougher than her pics. She was about 2. 5 hours late for the date. Said she had to take a shower, but she smelled like an old sub sandwich when she showed up. She was accommodating though and a nice person. Can't remember what the donation was but I think it was 120.00 for outcall. I wouldn't repeat but it was an ok date. Just needs to clean herself up.
Originally Posted by GreatIdea
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 18:21 #10094Banned Member

Posts: 1739Bond
Looks like theft has left uncles house yesterday,.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 17:25 #10093Senior Member

Posts: 119Any info of this one? Nicki.
Any information on this provider? Thanks.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/115070248955
-
01-26-21 14:36 #10092Regular Member

Posts: 12Bree
She looks like her pictures sort of. She's also preggo & showing. I wasn't down with it so I gave her a little coin for her time & left. Also, the extra time I waited for her to get ready seemed to been time she spent on something else. Personality was. Ok.
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 11:49 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 791Sasha
Been trying to contact as well but no response. Whereabouts is the incall?
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 11:06 #10090Senior Member

Posts: 483Sasha
She is a amazing woman with a sexy look and a sex drive that just keeps going. Just did a hhr with her and it was seductive and tasty. She is trying to stay a while so lets keep her here men.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 07:22 #10089Senior Member

Posts: 823Every time I've reached out in the past she never answered me.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 05:37 #10088Senior Member

Posts: 143Search Thread
When you are in Brevard County escorts look towards the top of the page and you will see Search thread. By using this search you will only see results from the Brevard escorts thread.
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 23:55 #10087Banned Member

Posts: 1739Sasha sweets
OMG so there is not much to add to what's already been said about this fine lady. I finally after several weeks was able to have one of the most amazing dreams with Sasha. She is an amazing women to spend the time and Mario's with. She does have an incall not sure how long she plans on staying but I'm already looking at trying to see her again in a few days if she's still here. She still talking about settling here but not sure of when. This is one we need to keep here.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/436226542978
Another one don't walk to her RUN and fast.
Bs.
-
01-25-21 17:07 #10086Senior Member

Posts: 110Thanks for that. I got a bunch of hits too, but they were from all over the country, even though I put in the Brevard county filter in the search. Guess I did something wrong, so thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 15:25 #10085Senior Member

Posts: 2959Search for "Bree"
I did a search, 53 hits, here's a review from about two months ago:
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 15:15 #10084Senior Member

Posts: 791Bree
That's odd, my search turned up several reports. You may want to try it again. Bree is one half of the Bree / Shay GF combo. Both are available separately, or together for a threesome. She is young, sweet, fun, and skilled. Her natural breasts are about as perfect as you will see, and she is refreshingly devoid of a lot of tattoos. There is no kissing or DATY as she saves that for the GF. After the awesome BBBJ and a very pleasing main event you will probably not regret those rules. Reasonable rates and incall add to the worthy adventure. Sometimes she can be hard to reach however when you do the comms and setup are good.
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
01-25-21 14:20 #10083Senior Member

Posts: 110Bree
Anyone have a dream with Bree? My search found nothing.
Thanks in advance.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/171942977583
-
01-24-21 11:20 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 975Radio contact
Texted with her a bit this morning. Said she was about to go get stuff to make breakfast for her roommates. I invited her over to my place for steak and eggs and she was going to get ready. Then, radio silence. I'm hoping one of you other hobbyists got to enjoy breakfast with her.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 20:44 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 975I concur
Yes, she went by Ashleigh or Ashely(?) before. Like Stymie said, one and done with this chick. I saw her one time around 3 years ago when she first started posting back in the BP days. Hot spinner body but no personality whatsoever. Rushed BBJ, and I couldn't have gotten done with the deed soon enough, fine for both of us. Was glad when she left.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




