Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 1361 1861 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18941

    Beth in town in Franklin

    Had a great visit with UTR Beth today in Franklin. She's beautiful with most options on the menu.

  2. #18940

    Whoa!

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Chick with a dick. Why do you think she's only BBBJ no sex. Because there is no pussy only a dick.
    Are you sure? The follow up question is how do you know?

  3. #18939

  4. #18938

    Visiting

    Going to be visiting next week. Looking to have some fun. Any info on reliable entertainment would be great. Just don't want a bunch of verification hoops to jump through.

  5. #18937

    In town

    I am going to be in town next week on business. I am looking to have some fun. Would love to get some recommendations on quality girls. Would be outcall. Don't want to have to do a bunch of verifying. Any help would've great. Thanks.

  6. #18936
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her today, but she wanted me to send her a picture of my face with 3 fingers up. I have kind of have a professional career. So I can't risk sending my face to one of these girls and being exposed on social media or something. So I didn't see her.

    However, if one of you other gents are risk takers and send pics to these girls, let me know how this one is and if she's trustworthy.
    Dreamed her when she first started and several weeks back. Never needed a photo. She looks a lot rougher now and she's ghosted me a few times. She's fun to be with when she's all there. I think no Greek not sure not something I prefer only make the trip should a lady actually specifically ask for it. Definitely a widely YMMV girl. If you had asked a couple years back it would be a definite recommendation, now? I'm not so sure.

  7. #18935

    Lebanon

    Anyone have a UTR in Lebanon area? Pm me.

  8. #18934

    Long absence getting back into hobby

    Been absent for a long while and I don't remember it being this hard to set up something or even get a response to a text literally hours would go by before I get a reply back now. Makes me miss a provider I used to dream often in Goodlettseville went by Brittany Elizabeth but can't seem to find her contact if anyone happens to still have it? Meanwhile I've got two who has actually bothered to answer but can't seem to find a review on.

    There's Lacey which I can find that there are several others with the name and one of which seems to have a bad reputation in Chattanooga. I can't confirm anything on her so I would appreciate any info.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/57716996/

    And summer Rayne. Definitely a filter user so probably looks older? However seems to have an amazing body can anyone confirm?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/58050065/

    I will probably take a plunge and hopefully dream of one of these two ladies today or tomorrow. I'm open to any recommendations as well.

  9. #18933

    Shim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Talia. She's legit, but for the first few times you see her she's strictly a carplay BBBJ. Granted, she's top tier on the BBBJ game though, NQNS, a blow and go in the car ain't going to be everyone's cup of tea.
    Chick with a dick. Why do you think she's only BBBJ no sex. Because there is no pussy only a dick.

  10. #18932

    Tali is good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had made an appointment then all of a sudden they want a pic. NOPE! I explained that I couldn't do that. I gave them places they could check me out, including this site. Both will not respond after that. Anyone else have this experience with either of these?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/098051809951

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58063073/

    Thanks,

    H32.
    I've seen Talia. She's legit, but for the first few times you see her she's strictly a carplay BBBJ. Granted, she's top tier on the BBBJ game though, NQNS, a blow and go in the car ain't going to be everyone's cup of tea.

  11. #18931

    Has anyone seen this one?

    Anyone have any info on this one? I've seen her ad pop up from time to time.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/273322250546

  12. #18930

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNnashville  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man!
    Rick, dude, you're going to enjoy her. Asia was an excellent experience for me.

  13. #18929

    Any participants

    I thought I had made an appointment then all of a sudden they want a pic. NOPE! I explained that I couldn't do that. I gave them places they could check me out, including this site. Both will not respond after that. Anyone else have this experience with either of these?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/098051809951

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/58063073/

    Thanks,

    H32.

  14. #18928

    Jailbait

    Quote Originally Posted by NashFitZilla  [View Original Post]
    Nope! No Way Jose!
    She also has an add posted in San Antonio, Texas.

  15. #18927

    London?

    I'm a boob guy. But seems TGTBT.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/766893

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape