The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 1308 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12919

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    Been texting back and forth but something seems off. Anyone have experience with this.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/731282423738

  2. #12918
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she or her regulars read my above post and now she sent me threatening texts about how this will hurt me more than it hurt her. BTW, she says what's up to her regs.
    Yeah she's a little crazy / psycho on the phone & texting. I started seeing her about 4 yrs ago and she was great for a long time, probably saw her over 25 times or more I'd say. She is a freak, great head likes to get choked and can take a pounding. Just her attitude sucks nowadays so that's why I haven't seen her lately. Her little bf / pimp Alex got arrested in June,2020 for strangling her, another reason I took a pass on her not worth the drama.

  3. #12917

    Anything would be appreciated

    I know I don't post much at all. I've been reading reviews on here everyday for a couple yrs now. I really just haven't found much of anything worth it for me and I'm not willing to travel far at all for it. So enough of the bullshit, would anybody know of anything worth it in the Coventry or west Warwick area or Maybe even sterling ct area? Thanks, be safe everybody.

  4. #12916

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTurtles  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, an attitude like that is a hard pass on my book. In my opinion, it's on her if anything.
    Thank you Randy!

  5. #12915

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro, she probably didn't read it. I know she have regular in here so they probably tell her about your reviews. And how is a review going to hurt you as if she's the only provider in town. If anything, she lost your money and you saved to see another provider.
    You're right. She lost, not me. I treat the girls I see very well and never try to get a discount or negotiate a lower donation.

  6. #12914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she or her regulars read my above post and now she sent me threatening texts about how this will hurt me more than it hurt her. BTW, she says what's up to her regs.
    Bro, she probably didn't read it. I know she have regular in here so they probably tell her about your reviews. And how is a review going to hurt you as if she's the only provider in town. If anything, she lost your money and you saved to see another provider.

  7. #12913
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she or her regulars read my above post and now she sent me threatening texts about how this will hurt me more than it hurt her. BTW, she says what's up to her regs.
    Honestly, an attitude like that is a hard pass on my book. In my opinion, it's on her if anything.

  8. #12912

    Threats

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/geniebunz

    Tried to hook up withy this girl today. Texted early this morning. Then left to run some errands. She got back to me while I was driving. About 5 minutes. She asked for a pic above my pants with a peace sign to show I wasn't a cop. I took the next exit off the highway, found a place to pull over. Texted back cause I didn't understand if above the pants meant waist, chest or higher. She texxted back--You took too long to respond. If you read my message you would know what I asked for. You are blocked. What kind of crap is that?
    Evidently she or her regulars read my above post and now she sent me threatening texts about how this will hurt me more than it hurt her. BTW, she says what's up to her regs.

  9. #12911

    Total Jerk

    https://tryst.link/escort/geniebunz

    Tried to hook up withy this girl today. Texted early this morning. Then left to run some errands. She got back to me while I was driving. About 5 minutes. She asked for a pic above my pants with a peace sign to show I wasn't a cop. I took the next exit off the highway, found a place to pull over. Texted back cause I didn't understand if above the pants meant waist, chest or higher. She texxted back--You took too long to respond. If you read my message you would know what I asked for. You are blocked. What kind of crap is that?

  10. #12910
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is but good luck trying to get in touch with her. If she doesn't live close to 20 minutes from you. She's not worth it. You better off having a back up girl because she have a 85% chance of not responding to your text.
    Yes, she lives 5 min from me so that is why I was curious if she is legit.

  11. #12909

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I recall this girl dancing for CL but never indulged. Anyone have any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/9465025.htm
    In my experience, it's frustrating because she's hot and you want to do GFE but she's not GFE. She got me hooked at the club though and I had to try. Can't say I regret it but also can't say it was the best money I've ever spent.

  12. #12908

    Former Cadillac Dancer

    I recall this girl dancing for CL but never indulged. Anyone have any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/9465025.htm

  13. #12907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is but good luck trying to get in touch with her. If she doesn't live close to 20 minutes from you. She's not worth it. You better off having a back up girl because she have a 85% chance of not responding to your text.

  14. #12906

    Sexy brunette

    Anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/941540902551

  15. #12905

    60 -80 $ bbbj

    Hey someone recently inquired about a 60 BBBJ. I just remembered a bbw I see from time to time. She'll do a qvbbbj for 60. She's done it for me and several of my pals. I'd give her a 5 on a 1-10 scale. Not a bad time at all. BBBJCIM. Just tell her you're looking for a quick BJ and all you have is 60. Her traffic is mild shell take it. She just asks to let her know before you cum so she can be ready. I don't tell her shit. When I tell her she doesn't get the whole load. She hosts out of her apartment.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/specials-4014207317/920488402634

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape