Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 1309 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12917

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTurtles  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, an attitude like that is a hard pass on my book. In my opinion, it's on her if anything.
    Thank you Randy!

  2. #12916

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro, she probably didn't read it. I know she have regular in here so they probably tell her about your reviews. And how is a review going to hurt you as if she's the only provider in town. If anything, she lost your money and you saved to see another provider.
    You're right. She lost, not me. I treat the girls I see very well and never try to get a discount or negotiate a lower donation.

  3. #12915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she or her regulars read my above post and now she sent me threatening texts about how this will hurt me more than it hurt her. BTW, she says what's up to her regs.
    Bro, she probably didn't read it. I know she have regular in here so they probably tell her about your reviews. And how is a review going to hurt you as if she's the only provider in town. If anything, she lost your money and you saved to see another provider.

  4. #12914
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she or her regulars read my above post and now she sent me threatening texts about how this will hurt me more than it hurt her. BTW, she says what's up to her regs.
    Honestly, an attitude like that is a hard pass on my book. In my opinion, it's on her if anything.

  5. #12913

    Threats

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/geniebunz

    Tried to hook up withy this girl today. Texted early this morning. Then left to run some errands. She got back to me while I was driving. About 5 minutes. She asked for a pic above my pants with a peace sign to show I wasn't a cop. I took the next exit off the highway, found a place to pull over. Texted back cause I didn't understand if above the pants meant waist, chest or higher. She texxted back--You took too long to respond. If you read my message you would know what I asked for. You are blocked. What kind of crap is that?
    Evidently she or her regulars read my above post and now she sent me threatening texts about how this will hurt me more than it hurt her. BTW, she says what's up to her regs.

  6. #12912

    Total Jerk

    https://tryst.link/escort/geniebunz

    Tried to hook up withy this girl today. Texted early this morning. Then left to run some errands. She got back to me while I was driving. About 5 minutes. She asked for a pic above my pants with a peace sign to show I wasn't a cop. I took the next exit off the highway, found a place to pull over. Texted back cause I didn't understand if above the pants meant waist, chest or higher. She texxted back--You took too long to respond. If you read my message you would know what I asked for. You are blocked. What kind of crap is that?

  7. #12911
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is but good luck trying to get in touch with her. If she doesn't live close to 20 minutes from you. She's not worth it. You better off having a back up girl because she have a 85% chance of not responding to your text.
    Yes, she lives 5 min from me so that is why I was curious if she is legit.

  8. #12910

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I recall this girl dancing for CL but never indulged. Anyone have any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/9465025.htm
    In my experience, it's frustrating because she's hot and you want to do GFE but she's not GFE. She got me hooked at the club though and I had to try. Can't say I regret it but also can't say it was the best money I've ever spent.

  9. #12909

    Former Cadillac Dancer

    I recall this girl dancing for CL but never indulged. Anyone have any experience?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/9465025.htm

  10. #12908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is but good luck trying to get in touch with her. If she doesn't live close to 20 minutes from you. She's not worth it. You better off having a back up girl because she have a 85% chance of not responding to your text.

  11. #12907

    Sexy brunette

    Anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/941540902551

  12. #12906

    60 -80 $ bbbj

    Hey someone recently inquired about a 60 BBBJ. I just remembered a bbw I see from time to time. She'll do a qvbbbj for 60. She's done it for me and several of my pals. I'd give her a 5 on a 1-10 scale. Not a bad time at all. BBBJCIM. Just tell her you're looking for a quick BJ and all you have is 60. Her traffic is mild shell take it. She just asks to let her know before you cum so she can be ready. I don't tell her shit. When I tell her she doesn't get the whole load. She hosts out of her apartment.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/specials-4014207317/920488402634

  13. #12905
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosion  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to contact Mandy recently? I tried contacting her but no response so far.
    Yeah, she's definitely still active. It's never been especially easy to get a response from her unless you're a regular. Just keep trying. For what it's worth, she's more likely to respond if you're trying to book a longer session (an hour or more), which is very much worth it in her case.

  14. #12904

    Referrals please

    In need of some action want a break from AMPs.

    Can anyone refer a reliable date for the night. Preferably incall but I can do outcall nbd. Not especially picky just looking for the bare essentials. I've read prev posts but there's so many it's hard to keep track. Whoever is your "go-to" or is reliable enough will do.

    Feel free to PM.

  15. #12903

    Who is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post before, she's very easy and cheap through text makes me worried it's too easy.
    What's the deal with this chick? Pics look great. Any link or name?

    Ty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape