Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11560
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2662  [View Original Post]
    She's fine. I'd never heard one way or the other about her teeth so I had zero expectations and her teeth (or lack there of) was one of the first tings I noticed. And her body felt horribly scaly when I saw her a few weeks ago. That was my biggest issue with her. But. At least she's real and looks like her pics and didn't seem too sketchy or anything. Good time.
    Her meth mouth is astonishing. Most that have teeth that bad are walking the streets. To her credit she gives great head and takes a wad into the cooch with a broken, toothless smile and no complaints. I'll repeat if I find myself in her neighborhood a few sheets to the wind and would rather pay to pump some seed into her sleeve and save on the Kleenex.

  2. #11559

    Black Eye girl

    I just posted about her under fetish as she's under domination and fetish on STG. I made the joke about who is dominating her due to the black eye. Crazy she didn't try to cover that up in the pics. But damn I zoomed in and still can't see the needle marks. You've got a super good eye my man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Look on her right arm below the tattoo. Needle marks.
    .

  3. #11558

    Samara

    Samara only wants her info shared with SM only.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBug  [View Original Post]
    I am hoping to get contact information for Samara (upscale, well reviewed) provider. Please PM, if she will allow you to. I'm in Raleigh.
    .

  4. #11557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Okay does anyone have a report about this one, don't know her name though!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/259084470301
    You would be very disappointed. Very old and lots of drugs.

  5. #11556

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlammer  [View Original Post]
    Try Kylie. She has a cute little place uptown. Looks like her photos. So much is said about her teeth, which I didn't even notice. Her body is Grade A.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/58036805/
    She's fine. I'd never heard one way or the other about her teeth so I had zero expectations and her teeth (or lack there of) was one of the first tings I noticed. And her body felt horribly scaly when I saw her a few weeks ago. That was my biggest issue with her. But. At least she's real and looks like her pics and didn't seem too sketchy or anything. Good time.

  6. #11555

    Samara

    I am hoping to get contact information for Samara (upscale, well reviewed) provider. Please PM, if she will allow you to. I'm in Raleigh.

  7. #11554

    Try Kylie

    Try Kylie. She has a cute little place uptown. Looks like her photos. So much is said about her teeth, which I didn't even notice. Her body is Grade A.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/58036805/

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I avoid public places like hotels.

    So you know od any reliable girl that has a.

    Private office or work from home other tha Eli?

  8. #11553
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    She looked visibly old, haa a big tummy and ugly lean legs.

    Wouldn't visit again.
    Which Bree? Link?

  9. #11552

    Neveah

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Look on her right arm below the tattoo. Needle marks.
    Just saw her post on SA as well.

  10. #11551

    Right arm

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Posting with shades & black eye? I'm sure she just "slipped in the shower", no Handler or anything.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...n/468737623775
    Look on her right arm below the tattoo. Needle marks.

  11. #11550

    On the counter

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    Look on the counter next to the mouthwash. Smart.
    On her counter: crackpipe, lighter, and a bunch of Dove Men's products.

  12. #11549

    Bree has become old and ugly

    She looked visibly old, haa a big tummy and ugly lean legs.

    Wouldn't visit again.

  13. #11548

    Any work from home private office girls?

    I avoid public places like hotels.

    So you know od any reliable girl that has a.

    Private office or work from home other tha Eli?

  14. #11547

  15. #11546

    Neveah

    Posting with shades & black eye? I'm sure she just "slipped in the shower", no Handler or anything.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...n/468737623775

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape