Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 30333
-
01-24-21 11:33 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 351Which Bree? Link?
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 10:57 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 346Neveah
Just saw her post on SA as well.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 10:21 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 1205Right arm
Look on her right arm below the tattoo. Needle marks.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 09:57 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 1653On the counter
On her counter: crackpipe, lighter, and a bunch of Dove Men's products.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-21 09:04 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 544Bree has become old and ugly
She looked visibly old, haa a big tummy and ugly lean legs.
Wouldn't visit again.
-
01-24-21 09:02 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 544Any work from home private office girls?
I avoid public places like hotels.
So you know od any reliable girl that has a.
Private office or work from home other tha Eli?
-
01-24-21 08:41 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 544Anyone have seen Katrina?
-
01-24-21 05:44 #11546Senior Member

Posts: 346Neveah
Posting with shades & black eye? I'm sure she just "slipped in the shower", no Handler or anything.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/m...n/468737623775
-
01-24-21 05:33 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 687None, I don't mess with any of that crew. Too much drama and it's the luck of the draw.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
As to what condition they are in at the time. They all are chasing Jason, or the dragon. Not worth it to me.
-
01-24-21 05:28 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 391Posted in UTR
Old fave of mine texted today that she was back available. Blonde, curvy (not bbw but far from spinner). I'm not back in Charlotte yet to partake but was always a good time in the past. Nice girl, decent communication.
Senior members only PM if you want more info.
-
01-24-21 00:56 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 273Any info on this one fellows
Okay does anyone have a report about this one, don't know her name though!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/259084470301
-
01-23-21 23:49 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 346Clarification
I was talking about Sophie. They both have same build / look.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
Trust me, I know Steph. Seen her many times.
-
01-23-21 23:08 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 395Big Cat yes I observe a lot. LOL bruises, scabs, surroundings try to not associate with drug addicts and possible cause for diseases.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 23:03 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 395GB40 yes never seen her and never will. Nastyness right their.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-21 23:01 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 395Steff Sweet
Well she is posting here I see. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2233599.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




