Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 630 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 9449
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #1574

    Diem at SDAG

    Highly recommend.

    TOFTT yesterday morning and was very happy I did. 8/8 would be my ratings. A true GFE and a great kisser. Everything was top notch. BBBJ technique was nice and slow with DT, love the way she would breathe on it while down her throat. She climbed on top for some P2P and did some CG sliding for awhile. I could feel the heat from her kitty and she went faster and faster and yelled "cumming". She then collapsed on me and said your turn haha. Suited up and went in Mish, lots of DFK in Mish then side straddle, and finished in doggie.

    Guessing 32 years old, 5'4", well made C cups, not sure if her butt is real or not but feels great. 120 lbs, no fat on her.

    Great girl from a great agency.

    Cheers.

  2. #1573

    Sandra99

    Ended up TOFTT, and saw Umi. Wanted to know what it was all about.

    Review to come, but I won't repeat. Be smart and save yourself the time and money. You'll thank me.

    Also, if you too saw Umi today and didn’t report, shame on you! However, I’ll still be nice. If you happened to be missing something and think you might have left it in the room, PM me. I’ll tell you where I hid it in the bushes.ha

  3. #1572

    FEC Starr

    She's worth a try. I saw her in LA months before the pandemic. Tall 5'7"ish and thin with enhanced C and pretty attractive face and nice body. I like young hot girls under 30 but I wasn't disappointed with her looks, attitude, or service.

    TER profile said B cups and photos accurate but I didn't recognize her face in the photos. Are there Kgirls who really want to enhance to B cups?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we have another girl in town from the bay area. Formerly known as Kara, reviews here.

  4. #1571
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    I was there when the photographer took the photos of Mona, Ash, and Bora. Real photos.
    100% those are not Ash. I have seen her countless times, that is not her in the photos.

  5. #1570

    This should be good

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean "you were there"? Were you the photographer's apprentice or the lighting guy?
    Yeah, let's hear about this.

  6. #1569

    It's for rebranding

    Not necessarily bookers' fault. Girls can easily take selfies to give bookers. Either the girls don't want to do that, or their boss, or booker wants to use "better" pics to attract us. Much easier to pretend to be a new girl by changing names and pics too. I think because of limited supply and limited demand.

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion the bookers are the ones most complicit in this. Lets face it. They control the "supply and distribution" and are ultimately responsible for the marketing. They could easily take pics and create a portfolio with faces, tattoos or any other distinguishing feature blurred or covered. It doesn't take that much effort in this world of infinite selfies and instant uploads. I would much prefer realism over deceit. But then again, I've said here more than once that I'm the guy who favors performance any day over looks. Well within reason of course. There are some I wouldn't touch even drunk, stuck on a desert island, and with a paper bag. But I digress. Thousands of providers manage to market themselves with realistic pics. These Asian Agencies seem to have opted for another business model that I don't fully understand. On the other hand I'm not going to loose too much sleep over it, but like the man says, when false marketing is compounded by reviews that claim the pics are real then I have to wonder about the veracity of other details as well.

  7. #1568

    Real pics or accurate representation

    Make it easier for us to match our taste. My first three posts in LA were reviews of young attractive girls with real pics because I understood bros.

    Getting girls busy AND keeping bros happy are the goals LOL.

    Hard to find girls with real pics so I try to describe Looks in more details. I like PLEASER format but I only care about Looks.

    I don't image search or even research girls. I saw hot pics, I went, I came! However forums like this are helpful for everybody.

    I have been to SD but the pandemic stopped me from going too far. I considered banging Cris girls too. When I see report about a young attractive Asian girl, I will bang her next. Also enjoy ogling hot Asian pics when guys found their fake pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, completely agree. For me as well, it's not at all about the girls using fake pictures. It's about individuals reporting the pictures are real, then I or other members go to see the providers based on the report expecting to see the girl (s) in the pictures / ads and be disappointed because they were not the same. Don't report pictures are real if you're not sure. Reporting that the girl (s) look like the pictures or close representative would be better.

  8. #1567

    Blame the bookers

    In my opinion the bookers are the ones most complicit in this. Lets face it. They control the "supply and distribution" and are ultimately responsible for the marketing. They could easily take pics and create a portfolio with faces, tattoos or any other distinguishing feature blurred or covered. It doesn't take that much effort in this world of infinite selfies and instant uploads. I would much prefer realism over deceit. But then again, I've said here more than once that I'm the guy who favors performance any day over looks. Well within reason of course. There are some I wouldn't touch even drunk, stuck on a desert island, and with a paper bag. But I digress. Thousands of providers manage to market themselves with realistic pics. These Asian Agencies seem to have opted for another business model that I don't fully understand. On the other hand I'm not going to loose too much sleep over it, but like the man says, when false marketing is compounded by reviews that claim the pics are real then I have to wonder about the veracity of other details as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, completely agree. For me as well, it's not at all about the girls using fake pictures. It's about individuals reporting the pictures are real, then I or other members go to see the providers based on the report expecting to see the girl (s) in the pictures / ads and be disappointed because they were not the same. Don't report pictures are real if you're not sure. Reporting that the girl (s) look like the pictures or close representative would be better.

  9. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    For me, the issue with the photos is not just whether pictures are real or fake. The *ISSUE* is to what degree are they an ACCURATE representation of the provider?

    1) When the pics are so close that it's hard to tell if they are real or fake. THAT'S what I want to see, and I always point it out to the booker in a thank you text after the appointment.

    2) When the pics are an approximation, but the provider is OBVIOUSLY not the girl in the pics, or off by 10-15+ lbs. It's a massive turnoff that for ME her performance cannot overcome and usually leads to a subpar appointment w / no tip / repeat (but no complaints to booker).

    3) When the pics are SO far off that it's obvious the booker is trying to "get one over on you" - I *politely* decline the appointment and *politely* give the booker the reason and state I am happy to reschedule or rebook if he / she has a provider that more closely resembles the posted pictures.

    For those of us that are of a "looks first, performance second" mindset, EXTREMELY inaccurate pictures almost always lead to an EXTREMELY disappointing experience.

    P.S. I'm not sure why there are individuals on this forum that like to scoff at those of us for whom this is an important issue by continuing to repeat something similar to, "LOL, keep googling your fake pics while I keep *ing these girls". That attitude isn't helping (which is what we're supposed to be here for) anyone except possibly protecting the feelings / business of the providers / bookers (which honestly is NOT what this forum is for).
    Yes, completely agree. For me as well, it's not at all about the girls using fake pictures. It's about individuals reporting the pictures are real, then I or other members go to see the providers based on the report expecting to see the girl (s) in the pictures / ads and be disappointed because they were not the same. Don't report pictures are real if you're not sure. Reporting that the girl (s) look like the pictures or close representative would be better.

  10. #1565
    For me, the issue with the photos is not just whether pictures are real or fake. The *ISSUE* is to what degree are they an ACCURATE representation of the provider?

    1) When the pics are so close that it's hard to tell if they are real or fake. THAT'S what I want to see, and I always point it out to the booker in a thank you text after the appointment.

    2) When the pics are an approximation, but the provider is OBVIOUSLY not the girl in the pics, or off by 10-15+ lbs. It's a massive turnoff that for ME her performance cannot overcome and usually leads to a subpar appointment w / no tip / repeat (but no complaints to booker).

    3) When the pics are SO far off that it's obvious the booker is trying to "get one over on you" - I *politely* decline the appointment and *politely* give the booker the reason and state I am happy to reschedule or rebook if he / she has a provider that more closely resembles the posted pictures.

    For those of us that are of a "looks first, performance second" mindset, EXTREMELY inaccurate pictures almost always lead to an EXTREMELY disappointing experience.

    P.S. I'm not sure why there are individuals on this forum that like to scoff at those of us for whom this is an important issue by continuing to repeat something similar to, "LOL, keep googling your fake pics while I keep *ing these girls". That attitude isn't helping (which is what we're supposed to be here for) anyone except possibly protecting the feelings / business of the providers / bookers (which honestly is NOT what this forum is for).

  11. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    One of the funniest things about this particular message board is the people that are so obsessed with trying to prove that the girls are not using their real pictures LOL. Rocket science says that these girls have to protect themselves. There are however 3. Yes 3 pictures that are real. Bora. Mona, and Ash.

    So you guys keep obsessing over this concept and make sure you keep saving your money so that you can show everybody on this message board that you saved your money because you found some model photograph to protect you.

    We will continue to keep on slaying it while you guys are searching the internet looking for proof of some fake photograph keep up the good work.

    Cheers lmaaaaaaaaaaaaao!
    This is why some of us do picture searches. Her pictures were fake, but.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...291&viewfull=1#post5007291.

  12. #1563

    Agreed 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Meticulus9  [View Original Post]
    My eyes don't lie- photos on the site are not of Ash. She is different in person. The photos of Bora are real, but photoshopped off some weight or are a few years old. Doesn't mean they are not a good providers. Your implications / statements of real photos do yourself and them a disservice. It makes other board members question your reviews. It's makes other board members have different expectations with those providers.

    I have seen Bora. Similar to her photos with some additional weight. Great service but I would repeat occasionally. Ash is my go to. Photos not her at all but she's 100% all over you when you enter. She's an energizer bunny.
    Well said! Agreed 100%.

  13. #1562

    Real Photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    I was there when the photographer took the photos of Mona, Ash, and Bora. Real photos.

    Really nice to finally have 3 real photographs.

    But what we really need is for you guys to continue doing your brilliant research on every fake photograph on rub ratings and make sure you contribute it to this forum because we really anticipate you research.

    Thanks again.
    What do you mean "you were there"? Were you the photographer's apprentice or the lighting guy?

    Back in the day, all the ladies used to go to a company called "ILSensual" for their photographs. Then I knew their photographs that they would use were legit. Now, its all about trying to find an image online that best resembles the girl.

  14. #1561
    My eyes don't lie- photos on the site are not of Ash. She is different in person. The photos of Bora are real, but photoshopped off some weight or are a few years old. Doesn't mean they are not a good providers. Your implications / statements of real photos do yourself and them a disservice. It makes other board members question your reviews. It's makes other board members have different expectations with those providers.

    I have seen Bora. Similar to her photos with some additional weight. Great service but I would repeat occasionally. Ash is my go to. Photos not her at all but she's 100% all over you when you enter. She's an energizer bunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    I was there when the photographer took the photos of Mona, Ash, and Bora. Real photos.

    Really nice to finally have 3 real photographs.

    But what we really need is for you guys to continue doing your brilliant research on every fake photograph on rub ratings and make sure you contribute it to this forum because we really anticipate you research.

    Thanks again.

  15. #1560
    You were there 10-15 years ago? [Deleted by Admin]

    I saw Mona a couple weeks ago and those pictures are definitely not her. Add 30 lbs and you might be in the ballpark.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    I was there when the photographer took the photos of Mona, Ash, and Bora. Real photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape