Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10077

    She's Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know also. If she is legit then surly someone has info on her.
    Her name is Tracey. I saw her twice in December Very cute. Looks like pics. Great attitude. Lives at home in Satelite Beach so only does outcall. Rates very reasonable and loves what she does. Made a 3rd date with her around Christmas and she never showed. I have tried to contact her a number of time since. Nothing. If you get a chance to meet her do it. Great girl. Wish I knew what I did to piss her off.

  2. #10076
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know also. If she is legit then surly someone has info on her.
    She is legit nut also works a full time job. Usually only does outcast, no in call. She is up for car dates. This one could suck the chrome off the bumper if she likes you. She hasn't been in the game too long in the area.

  3. #10075
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I searched her name and didn't come up with anything but I know I've read or seen something on her. Anyone got the info? Says new and improved in the ad so makes me wonder she either had a bad reputation or got new enhancements https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/984351191673.
    Her name is Desirae. She posted all the time but gave it a break due to vacation where she cleaned up some of the candy use. She however is back to using and will develop scabs on her face quickly again. She supports her BF habits and he will wait in your driveway as he drives her sometimes. Service is mediocre at best but she will rush you.

  4. #10074

    Ashleigh

    Pretty sure she used to go by the name Ashleigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I searched her name and didn't come up with anything but I know I've read or seen something on her. Anyone got the info? Says new and improved in the ad so makes me wonder she either had a bad reputation or got new enhancements https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/984351191673.

  5. #10073

    Annabelle

    I searched her name and didn't come up with anything but I know I've read or seen something on her. Anyone got the info? Says new and improved in the ad so makes me wonder she either had a bad reputation or got new enhancements https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/984351191673.

  6. #10072
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one post for a while, but there's no name in her advo to search TFF. Any info fellas?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/737056624256
    I would like to know also. If she is legit then surly someone has info on her.

  7. #10071

    Seeking info

    I've seen this one post for a while, but there's no name in her advo to search TFF. Any info fellas?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/737056624256
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210123-095512.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210123-095533.jpg‎  

  8. #10070

    Hunny. MIA

    Has anyone seen Hunny lately? Great personality. Cute as hell. She roomed with Teena at one time. Saw her about 2 weeks ago at motel near 192 and 95.

  9. #10069
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyI  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...a/465324969517

    The lass has been posting a bit recently but my detective skills have found nothing on her. She seems real, and that chest is mighty enticing but I'd like to know if anyone has TOFTT yet. Thanks in advance!
    Her name is Beverly. Heavy on the candy use. If she likes you, the dream will be good. She likes big tools to play with. If you don't have the tool, she will not be a good provider for you.

    I know her and her boyfriend, who of course is a scumbag. Decent bbjcim skills. She will however constantly contact you for help.

  10. #10068

    Information

    I have known about 85 percent of the girls on Skip. If you have a question about a provider, please reach out.

    I am from Vegas and a long time forum lurker who would quietly laugh at some of the reviews on girls, because in my head, I'm thinking "yup, sounds like her, you have no idea".

  11. #10067
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    1. What has happened to Sunny?

    2. Has anybody seen TruGem lately?

    Thanks.
    Sunny: Got a day job if I remember what RW2 k said; She switched to P-T / limited avail and seems to have fallen off of STg and the like.

    TruGem: Still the BEST Headache relief (IMO) in the county --see her regularly. Still operating out of PalmBay, but only occas sees new clients.

    F1.

  12. #10066

    Cocoa Beach

    Staying at Cocoa Beach thru Monday. Any help for a good dream would be great. Thanks.

  13. #10065

    Big bucks for crap service

    I said it a few years ago that the rates are frkin crazy for these druggies.

    I still have girls that I use for 60 roses for hh and they text me to start the date.

    The main girl who started the 150 hh was the girl Rachel guys where glad to fork out 150 roses so they say in there praising post.

    Maybe she was worth it in her mind but not in mine.

    Then the rest of the girls started asking for 150 hh and 200 hr thanks to her.

    To this day I have forked out 200 for a girl only once and that was for a girl who I say was worth it.

    I got BBBJ and bb anal with a oral cleaning after the anal and she was glad to do it that's the kind of girl whos worth it.

    I go for performance not looks and this girl had both to boot.

  14. #10064

    Donation rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth17  [View Original Post]
    DJM is right. These girls couldn't hold down a min wage job, but they want ridiculous $s for their services, which are usually poor. 100 for hhr is more than generous. 100 hr would be fair. Just MHO.
    I am in agreement with DJM also! Except I offer 80. Many times, I'll get a text later either saying they accept the 80, or they counter offer 100, which I usually accept and they think they've won.

  15. #10063
    Her ad on STG is gone after a day, and I left a text but got no return. I often wonder what is the motivation of these girls who post but never respond, then disappear?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm going with it's fake. The pictures are definitely TGTBT, the ad actually spells out all of the illegal activities she participates, in the section at the bottom for "activities this service provider may enjoy", she lists everything and her "location" is a phone number. In short, no way in hell you're actually going to meet the girl in those pictures.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...g/556634191904

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape